This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3575 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
The Good Guys are a sinking ship right now, and its just awful to watch
3575 days 19 hours ago
Nightcore
just....ughh
3575 days 19 hours ago
Ahmir99
9 to 5 Bad Asses are here to win.
3575 days 19 hours ago
nick9811
"I'm kind of happy i wasn't a victim to Nick throwing people in and them losing"

is this a real thing?
3575 days 19 hours ago
nick9811
Well, it sucks that two people are gone in one round for our team, but hopefully we can pull through
3575 days 19 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Words can't describe surviving an inferno, and a luck inferno to be exact.

I quite possibly have the worse luck in the world. This is amazing to stay alive.
3574 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
Me and Michael may finally have to face each other in the inferno. I wouldn't wanna lose to anyone else if I lose. But I am gonna do everything I can to win and come back to the good guys. #goodguysalltheway
3574 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Yay! Finally caught a break, lol!
3573 days 20 hours ago
michael222
3573 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Out on a speed elimination once again. 4th time was not the charm.
3573 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
LMAO! Michael FILTERED me? Figures....

Funny when he throws me in there, and I win, but the second I FINALLY get the chance to ensure he goes in, he flops, like ROFL bye!
3573 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Also, why was jman blocked?
3573 days 20 hours ago
michael222
He threw that elimination challenge no way somebody can realistically post that slow
3573 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Michael, maybe he's just not good at speed! He lost to Timster in Free Agents in a Speed Elimination.....
3573 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Ok before i leave i need to make it clear. I did NOT throw that elimination. People that know mw knows that speed is not my strength. And it hurts more that u of all people that throws challenges everyday would accuse me of doing that.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!