This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3575 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
I feel like it's finally a season fit for me
3574 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I am 100% confident that the Bad Asses can win this challenge! We got this in the bag!
3574 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm curious to see who the Bad Asses send into the Inferno tonight.
3574 days 13 hours ago
Dito
Ready for our first mission.
3574 days 13 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Welp with one inactive member there's nothing we can do now
3574 days 13 hours ago
Nightcore
Right now, three people who were candidates to go in aren't showing up. Two of them complained about being nominated and now they aren't showing up? No. It's not going to be pretty if we lose.
3574 days 10 hours ago
Jocastaa
I thought these guys were team players veterans are acting like total bitches because their thrown in like cmon -coughs- michael is acting like a. Fool your a vet and if your supposely a badass go in the inferno you prob was gonna go in eventually! I'm done I'm just gonna try and win this inferno and that's all. -puts hair behind ears-
3574 days 10 hours ago
dylanjay
MARK GO HOME!
3574 days 10 hours ago
Kennel123
why are you throwing a challenge on the first day?? wow this season is gonna be crazy…
3574 days 9 hours ago
Jocastaa
Yes it is
3574 days 9 hours ago
Ahmir99
The lack of sportsmanship and common sense by a certain someone on my team makes me nauseous No Shade, but a WHOLE DAMN PALM TREE. Sorry excuse for a vet and hurting all of my team in the process. SMH
3574 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
Michael is my boy before this game and after and always will be! We have never been against each other
3574 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I really hope this isn't what it's going to be like in this game later on.
3574 days 7 hours ago
Spinner554
People are like "my first RSF, SUPER EXCITED!!!"

I think I've done like 15..
3574 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Tbh, this is just bad team sportsmanship....

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!