This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3574 days 8 hours ago
dylanjay
as we are all waiting on michael... again
3574 days 8 hours ago
Jocastaa
When Iwalk in Isee my favorite player from last season nick -flips hair- he total  kicked ass in that first elimination back in free agents-smiles- tbh imkinda afraid to compete with him but then its a honor lol
3574 days 8 hours ago
Ahmir99
I felt helpless Michael cost us the challenge big shock and I couldn't help because I was the runner so all I could do was sit there for hours and watch.
3574 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
This legit just reminds me of Wes in The Ruins....
3574 days 8 hours ago
Dito
good guys 1
Bad asses 0

good start. :)
3574 days 7 hours ago
dylanjay
Why does this ROOKIE think hes just going to walk in a throw things like he is GOD. BACK DOWN
3574 days 7 hours ago
Jocastaa
Michael cost us the challenge today and knowing that Iwas going in Iwnated to have a more say of who Igo against Ilost that so just have to rock this inferno if Igo in Ibelieve in myself so let's do this. :)
3574 days 7 hours ago
Jocastaa
A rookie that placed 2nd in her first season of RSF or a rookie this season who is a challenge thrower but known to be competition beast idk but if Igo into inferno either of these to can be a challenge so Ijust have to haha put on my cowgirl boots and do this. -smiles-
3574 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
Honestly, I don't know how much more of Michael I can take before I completely flip out... And I'm really trying to hold it together!
3573 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*laughs*
I still don't believe that the Good Guys won this
3573 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
Week 1 and the game is already gross... good luck me
3573 days 15 hours ago
Dito
Ready for the Individual Mission just to see what some of my teammates can do. Last mission everyone was pretty much a sitting duck, but this is everyone's chance to prove they should be here and part of the team.
3573 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
I am SO PUMPED for this Life Shield Mission (That's what I'm gonna call it), I need to prove myself to my team XD
3573 days 14 hours ago
Jocastaa
Even though Ivolunteered myself I'm gonna try to play for this shield so I can take myself off and keep Michael in the inferno since he's threatening our team with throwing comps it may seem biopolar of me but this is a chance to get out michael and we need to take it.
3573 days 14 hours ago
Nightcore
I'm excited for this Life Shield Mission (i like that too tbh). I want to show that a rookie can win some challenges.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!