This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3585 days 7 hours ago
Dito
We are good guys for a reason, we play fair and clean. Sorry Michael
3585 days 7 hours ago
michael222
Gonna have to do some damage control with my teamates
3585 days 7 hours ago
Dito
Glad this is the only spamming challenge cause i HATE SPAMMING! lol
3585 days 6 hours ago
Dito
With the way this game is set up, Yeah your working with a team, but you really need relationships with the other team to really make it far :)
3585 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Woo! I won the first Life Shield! I really hope this proves to my team that I'm here to win FOR THEM! Go Bad Asses!
3585 days 6 hours ago
Jocastaa
I go from volunteerly supposely going into the inferno to not going into the inferno idk what happened but this is so terrific even though Michael222 tried to screw us over he's still on our team goodluck michael222
3585 days 6 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Oh Jocastaa, gotta love her dewy eyed rookie spunk...it's precious
3585 days 6 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Even though he's not been the greatest person lately, I want Michael to stay. He's a good competitor. I want him to stay. It was one mess up, and I think we can all move on, hopefully.
3584 days 7 hours ago
Dito
Michael wins and takes out the dead weight on the good guys team. :)  So with the rest of the team being filled with active players, we should be fine....
3584 days 7 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Now that the dead weight is gone...nominations are going to be a shit show
3584 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Am I surprised that Michael beat Breezy? No... Am I happy? Yes! Now the Good Guys can finally show what we got without an inactive member!
3584 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
Michael:)
3583 days 11 hours ago
dylanjay
This game is so gross already!
3583 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
This vote sucks... So much :(
3583 days 10 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Well i dont think Good Guys are gonna win the Team Mission xo.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!