This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3566 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
@Piddu

ROFL!

I won 5 LifeShields & 2 Infernos though :S

Is that good enough? *winces as if you're gonna hit me*
3566 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
1) ive never heard of 75% of the cast and in my cast assessment, i was like "is this his first time playing" for almost all of them
2) the only names that stand out and are consistency good are turney and ethan. the rest are either hit/miss/one-hit wonders
3566 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
ouch
3566 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
Not ouch, I've played in

RSF 13: Battle of the Seasons- 1st Place (had a partner who was at 30 days and it was pairs and I ended up winning still being alone)
RSF Season 15: The Ruins: 1st
RSF Season 19: Freshmeat 2: 1st (Partnered with Sarge455)
RSF Season 20: A Coaches Game: 2nd (Coached Bad18Life)
RSF Gen 2 Season 2: CUTTHROAT: 1st (Gray Team Members: Piddu) (Again was all alone)
and then Free Agents, I lost because of a luck elimination otherwise woulda won that too!

so of the 6 i've played in, ive made final 5 times, 4 times won, and 1 time lost due to a 100% luck elimination!
3566 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
Honestly in BOTS

You shouldn't have been allowed to compete without your partner present at the Final LOL

Still a great feat nonetheless, just doesn't seem right.
3566 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
I love being told i don't deserve a win
3566 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
Actually my partner signed in and crossed the finish line so idk what you mean I shouldn't have been there? I got extremely lucky, he quit tg before the first challenge then came back the day before finale and signed in and and finished.

Also I never said nobody deserved it. I said there weren't that many big name players
3566 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
Guys go apply to my group, first season is The Duel :')

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3618
3566 days 10 hours ago
Jordonk
If I'm not mistaken but the person who eliminated you was in it:p so sit down piddu and stop trying to be the center of attention all the time
3566 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
If I'm not mistaken I said it was 100% luck, doesn't take much skill to win one of those....in fact doesn't take any JordonK. Stop trying to defend your undeserving win!
3566 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
OMG CONGRATS VILLAINS ! ESPEXCIALLY JORDON AND ANDREW!-!; nick9811 glad to see you win !!
3566 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
And nothingbuttrouble!
3566 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol, it doesn't bother me. You just like to make people mad and I don't get mad at an online game. But I do the same to you. Just because you coast to the end nearly every time you've made those finals. You're probably top 10 in rsf. There's definitely like 6 better than you overall. Oops
3566 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
realy because im pretty sure im 8 and 1 in eliminations so idk how im coasting. im not even gonna argue with you. we played what 4 seasons togsether? you are yet to beat me. why not? if youre as good as you say and if im bad as you say, why have i beat you all 4 times? youve had 4 chances. just admit you only won this season because i wasnt on it
3566 days 5 hours ago
Dito
Piddu just let them have their moment....

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!