This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

Topic » Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

3311 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
*laughs at Wyatts answers*
3311 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I mean if you have anything to add go ahead :)
3311 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
What's so funny Andrew?
3311 days 11 hours ago
sosyomomma
Honestly if you're going to speak about making great strategic moves, you might want to actually make them and not terrible ones
3311 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
destroy him
3311 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I understand your (or what I assume) point is about taking terose to FTC. Once again he is friend of mine. Personally I don't get happy or sad if I win /lose a group game. However I think if you take friendship out of the picture I think I did a great job this game. I played the best stategic game while staying true to people who were true to me. I really don't think there is a issue with that.
3311 days 10 hours ago
sosyomomma
So I was able to come up with one word which has a common letter for each of you and that letter is S,

Wyatt your word is stupid. Its describes your game play perfectly. You took out people who were non-threats to win, while keeping the threats in. That is terrible end game game play. You both Nick and Tim in the game who the jury as a whole believes are most worthy to win. You had a chance to win but now honestly you don't deserve any votes. Keeping in 2 people at final 5 that can beat you is stupid and you yourself admitted it was a horrible strategic move. I personally dont feel anyone who makes horrible strategic moves when the smart move is so clear.

Derrick your word is sheep and im not going to waste time on you as that one words sums up your game play.

Tim your word is slay because you fucking slayed this game. Your tribe basically as all pagonged but you, you used social game play to perfection and knew exactly what you had to do to get to the end. I thinks its laughable you were knocked for going hard for final immunity. I think anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. You are a fighter, you fought the numbers and you fought for your place here in f3. You overcame the odds and blew my mind each tribal that you stayed. Hell you got someone to give up immunity to you, which damn, my hats off to you on that one. You deserve to win unanimously and I truly hope you do at least win, you have my vote and unless people are mad that someone from your tribe made finals, you'll get them. Anyone who is mad about that, don't take it out on Tim, you were the ones who didnt take him out.
3311 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Once again I know its a bad move but i'm not a try hard. I want slit people throats i rly am cool with over a online game. That shit's not going on a resume. I don't think being a good friend is considered stupid.

Stupid is when you quit a game (duel 2) because you won't get your way and accuse the host of rigging it. Stupid is having someone tell you that they have the idol and you don't tell them that you do which causes distrust once pagong is over. Stupid is having a dwindling tribe of vallon's keep asking you to make a move and you refuse which then turns out that you are the first of your tribe to go at merge.

That's what stupid is, not being a good friend. I get if people don't want to vote for me i really do but if i had backstabbed all the people i was friends with who didn't come after me first all to win a online survivor simulator then I would be scum.
3311 days 10 hours ago
sosyomomma
I'm sorry but I believed this was a survivor game. I joined with assumption we were here to play. I'm sorry that you became a paranoid mess and cost yourself the game. I'm sorry that you're so full of shit and did slit peoples thoughts and are flopping with the martyr attempt. I'm also sorry that as someone who was looking foreword to playing with you, my opinion changed and I dont view you as a good gameplayer and someone who is just inept at playing survivor. I'm also sorry you dont know what happened on that season or the real reason for my exit.
3311 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I know exactly what you told me which is Andrew " rigged" it regradless

You may not believe I'm good at survivor which is fine, I've done decent nothing special but won a few so not to bad overall . I wasn't paranoid at all in te game I told turney exactly how votes would go down and they did exactly the way I told him. You never reached out to me 1 vs 1 I always had to reach out to you so that dosen't seem like someone I should of wanted to keep. I wasn't the only one that voted you it was a mass concensus from everyone except Zyler while I never had anybody gun for me. I did defiantly play I just didn't need to backstab my best alliance members, you were one of my alliance members I talked the least to so you had to go. I played strategically until it got down to my friends, once again I don't expect a win I'll be happy with either of them if they win. It's not that serious
3311 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
ALSO BTW NICK NOW THAT YOUR ON JURY CAN YOU ADMIT THAT THOSE MAILS WERE REAL????????????????
3311 days 9 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I have nothing to say just like these anti socials had nothing to say throughout. Voting for the only person to ACTUALLY outwit & outplay & not just outlast
3311 days 7 hours ago
bryjow123
Coming into this game, my path to finals was already set. You guys are right, I didn't do much. Because I didn't need too. Pre game Wyatt convinced Turnry to cast me and believe it or not Wyatt and I are super close and go on call all the time we have for a year. I joined to have a fun game with my friend, on my tribe I saw 2 people I was already close with Nick and Patrick our tribe was clearly stronger and I felt very confident.

Nick was my trump card, at the end of the day he was always most loyal to me over everyone else.

Patrick was my shield, he would always be targeted before me.

Wyatt was my Pitbull, he's one if the strongest and most aggressive players here but always loyal to me even if it's to a fault.

I knew how each of them played and I set my hand up very nicely for this game because I knew I'd be super busy with applying to schools and work and I didn't need to overplay there was no reason for me to. Each one of them would have taken me to final 2 if there was one and I was happy to sit back, and let Wyatt do the dirty work. Patrick take the heat. While Nick got the credit. While I could sit back and stroll to end, if we simulate this game over and over most of the scenarios end with me sitting here. I was in all the decision making I'd be on calls and in group chats fighting for want I just didn't get the credit and I am fine with that.

Now my game is no where near perfect, I think my fatal flaw was giving into Wyatt at f7 when he wanted to take Tim farther and I didn't. The reason my allies are always so loyal with me is because I give and take I don't have to get my way every time but Wyatt really wanted to take Tim further and my biggest fears became a reality because he is sitting right here. For all you jury members who think we are morons for letting him get in don't blame me, blame Wyatt but it's still partially my fault.

My dream f3 was Nick, Wyatt and I. Like I said I came here to have fun and make it to the end, if I win even better but I'm very close with both of them and in future games I want them to still be loyal and consider me a friend! I was so close to voting Wyatt out last round because I do blame him for this situation especially because he said he would take Tim to f3 over Nick but he's been my friend for over a year and did do my dirty work I owe him.

Overall, you can call me a sheep but this " sheep" was always sitting pretty with everyone wanting him to take him to the end. I was on top of the totem pole and didn't need to make a move. Why give the win to someone who overplayed by letting a Vallon member slip in or someone who did get very luckily which is Tim. He had 0 control all game.

Good luck! All I ask is for you guys to keep an open mind!
3311 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
^ I've never meet this guy before this game
3311 days 7 hours ago
bryjow123
It's met not meet, speak English dumbass!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!