This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

Topic » Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

3329 days 8 hours ago
bryjow123
1 day 1 hour agorawr121
To All 3- What makes you stand out from the other two? I made this really broad for a reason guys. Take the question as you want and wow me! I wasn't in the game long so please show me why you deserve to get my vote.

Tim didn't play and was dragged. Wyatt overplayed. I wanted Tim gone which is who is most likely to win tonight Wyatt is the reason why we are losing. I'm the healthy middle choice .
3329 days 7 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I wish I had time & patience to read all of these comments bcos it seems dramalicious, but I'm spending the weekend w/ my step sister & little nieces so I don't
3329 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I didn't overplay. Over playing is when you turn on everyone in site just to win I did the exact opposite. Underplay strategically is prob a better term.
3329 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Congrats on the win Tim or Wyatt.

As for Derek, do not mail me "Can I have a sympathy vote?"
You're not winning this game. You know it.
You also called me out as a "ruthless player" right before I was voted out.
What did I do all season. LOL.
I stuck with one alliance the entire game. WOW. THAT'S RUTHLESS :|.

Good luck Tim and Wyatt.
3329 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
You mean congrats Tim.
3329 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
Tim should win this game 8-0-0 but Nick exists.
3329 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Patrick fu negative scum :P
3329 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
And thank you Dana
3329 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I predict 7-1-0
Tim wins
3329 days 1 hour ago
terose
Wow. Thank u everyone.
3328 days 21 hours ago
bryjow123
I just msg everyone for a sympathy vote hoping for the best!
3328 days 21 hours ago
bryjow123
i did nothing this whole game LMAO
3328 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
^^^ and that is why you aren't getting any votes derek

and i can vote for whoever the fuck i want to. if i dont feel like tim deserves to win, i dont have to vote for him just because 7 other people do. i voted for who i think played the best overall game, and that was wyatt imo. Sorry for not going with the crowd and choosing to have my own opinion
3328 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
I didn't say it was a bad thing sorry you took it that way
3328 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
i just read it as you think tim should win 8-0-0, but because i am on the jury, that wont happen since i've made it obvious who i voted for

if thats not how you meant it patrick then i apologize for kinda being a bitch about it, but that was how i read it

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!