This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

Topic » Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

3311 days 21 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
@zyler

I realize that some players might be very mad at me but I believe my reasons are valid.

I voted out vallon members out because I wanted to keep praslin strong. I voted Andrew out because he knew I had an idol but didn't tell me he had one so I couldn't trust him, I voted your out because you never approached me one on one to talk long term not even after Andrew left after I attempted to reach out to you on skype a few times which never panned out well. So to be honest some people may be mad but I believe every reason for why I voted the way I did was very valid.
3311 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
I can't wait for Derek to get 0 jury votes I am going to cackle in my sleep tonight
3311 days 21 hours ago
terose
Lol Patrick!
3311 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Derek I may envy your position in the Final 3 but I do not envy your life. You were extremely rude to turney throughout this game with your continuous rude and unpleasant remarks. I will consider giving you a pity jury vote if you issue turney a public apology right now.
3311 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
14 min agoPatrick319
I can't wait for Derek to get 0 jury votes

I might join that club as well oops
3311 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Wyatt, kings get dethroned and lightning will strike a lone tree on top of a mountain faster than I would vote for you to win this game.
3311 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Lol yas
3311 days 20 hours ago
terose
Dayum
3311 days 19 hours ago
terose
Just so everyone knows. Im making a 4 1/2 hour drive today so I won't be on for a while. And I'll also be fairly busy tonight. There are some personal things going on. So if u have any questions or comments or anything I promise I will answer them. It will just take some time.
3311 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2 hours 40 min agoPatrick319
Derek I may envy your position in the Final 3 but I do not envy your life. You were extremely rude to turney throughout this game with your continuous rude and unpleasant remarks. I will consider giving you a pity jury vote if you issue turney a public apology right now.

I also only envy your F3 spot, you were a follower and probably the most forgettable player this season
3311 days 17 hours ago
bryjow123
Guys I came from the minority tribe, I deserve this win! No but seriously I'll make my speech after work tonight.
3311 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
To All 3- What makes you stand out from the other two? I made this really broad for a reason guys. Take the question as you want and wow me! I wasn't in the game long so please show me why you deserve to get my vote.
3311 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
@anthony

Honestly I feel like if I wasn't in the game Tim wouldn't of overcome the pagong and made FTC and I think it's very plausible that Derek would of had a hard time getting her without me as well but I believe that I could of got here without them due to other relationships that I have formed.

I believe that I also kept a solid group together for the duration of the game. I think I was a key reason why praslin stayed together which helped me dictate votes along with my alliance and establish social ties which lead to not getting a vote cast againist me until final 4, I don't believe anybody else at this FTC can claim the same.
3311 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
THAT'S A LIE
3311 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Lol no it isn't

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!