This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

Topic » Episode 13c: Jury Questioning

3325 days 2 hours ago
terose
Anthony,

I stand out for a few reasons. One is again I was in the minority at almost every vote. How many times can u say that someone sits in minority and makes f3?  Another reason is because I sat there and watched people fight it out. Did I make moves? No. But I did try. And I never really needed to. I was never in a bad spot til f4 and then I win immunity. So it was all good.
3325 days 2 hours ago
terose
Andrew thank u so much. I did slay this game. I survived every vote. And I like how u bring up my immunity. Like I KNEW that at best it would be tied for me going home. So what did I do? Win immunity. Then Derek tried pressuring me into giving it to Wyatt. And then told me it was my fault that Wyatt was going home (which didn't happen). I did what I had to do. And if they can't accept that then o well.
3324 days 18 hours ago
terose
And I will again be busy today. If u r wondering what is going on go look at my last blog post. I don't want to announce it for those of u who don't care but I just have things going on.
3324 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Jacob_C
ALSO BTW NICK NOW THAT YOUR ON JURY CAN YOU ADMIT THAT THOSE MAILS WERE REAL????????????????

Nope but i will admit your fake mails were the reason i actually did target andrew (the one mail you sent me andrew asking why i was targeting you, and when i replied i wasn't then u refused to speak to me)
3324 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
nick i dont understand what you just said but i know its a lie since they were just screenshots and not fake
3324 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
jacob can please like just cut out your own tongue?

seriously nobody the fuck cares anymore about your obsession with me. the game is over. shut up and deal with it.
3324 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
LMAO
3324 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
are we allowed to vote now
3324 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Yes Anthony I think turney wanted them due by 8 pm est
3324 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
Answering questions soon
3324 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
But yes Turney, in sorry for being a troll this game :/ I was only poking fun and I did enjoy if! I probably took it to far but dude I did have fun
3324 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
And I'm sorry
3324 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
Now perform an interpretive dance.
3324 days 9 hours ago
bryjow123
Derek- You and I were partners in crime this entire game. We ultimately ran this entire game. What makes me sick however is that you went on and on about we were finally going to get to be in a Final Tribal together after Bingo's. I considered you a genuine friend, but now, I almost want to compare you to Dan from Survivor 30.....one of the most disgusting people to ever play Survivor. I do commend your social and strategic games however, as they were well. My only question for you is to explain your entire strategic and social game to me. Vote by vote, including my vote off.

Dude, you are still my friend and I consider you my friend. It was not easy voting you off but it was you or Wyatt another great friend of mine. I joined with him and I am very sorry man, I still consider you a friend and I always wanted you in f3.

Gaston- This guy usually is a big threat, he was gone for a day and I didn't want to leave him in.

New orlenes - Another big threat and I felt he was more likely to flip at merge

Locker aim- just didn't fit in with our group, I like her a lot but she didn't fit in tbh.

Anthony- This was just idol scare, I felt he was least likely to have an idol played on him

Skylar - Tim formed a 6 person alliance with him, myself, Wyatt, you, Jacob, and Skylar. I thought they would think we would vote Dana and play an idol on her. It didn't but it was all about idols again.

Dana- She always does very well in group games she's a great player. I felt like people on my tribe would be flipping around soon so I wanted to make sure they didn't flip with a strong player

Jacob- Just another bigger threat then Tim. That's what it came down too.

Andrew- I didn't wanna vote this guy but I had to give in to my alliance a bit. Wyatt and Patrick wanted to make a move and I couldn't go against the majority when a lot of the times they gave in for me. I wanted Tim gone.

Zyler- I just never really talked to this guy and thought he was voting me that round anyways.

Patrick- really wish he didn't give immunity to Tim. I felt he deserved to go over you Nick because he went against us and is a great talker at FTC and would be one immunity challenge away from it.

Nick- This vote was hard but Wyatt and I are very close and both of your friendships mean a lot to me. It disgusted me when Wyatt said had Tim not won immunity he still would voted you. I should have voted Wyatt but I couldn't man. I'm so sorry dude I really am. He's been my friend for over a year and I couldn't. In game wise, people thought you were the ringleader and probably would have destroyed me in f3. Again though , it should have been Tim.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!