This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Message Boards

Topic » Message Boards

3889 days 22 hours ago
JudiCamille
gurrrrrrl
3889 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
wow...
3889 days 21 hours ago
JudiCamille
LMAO AT THE GINGER SHIT IM DIEING
3889 days 21 hours ago
evann
What are you reviews on episode one? what are you predictions on the season? please give an honest rate on the girls?
3889 days 21 hours ago
JudiCamille
At The First Attempt Of Trying To FINISH The Problem, I Really Didnt Want To Argue So I Made Alivia Admit Her Faults
3889 days 21 hours ago
evann
I will be back in 20min i have to lunch real quickk and i will be back =] please be active here until i get back
3889 days 21 hours ago
JudiCamille
Waits For Korts Juicy Ass Review
3889 days 21 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
3889 days 21 hours ago
Chyna
Hot mess.
3889 days 21 hours ago
JudiCamille
3889 days 21 hours ago
JudiCamille
LMAOOO
3889 days 21 hours ago
kort
As far as the 2nd episode goes, I'm liking the divide of the house between the girls in the house and the deterioration of the cliques give me season 9 vibes.

I'll do my girl reviews just give me in a minute.
3889 days 21 hours ago
kort
Ashley - She gives me Alicia BGC10 vibes minus the jumping considering she's underestimating a lot of the girls because of her size. I need to make her more lively and more so of a party girl so she doesn't fall behind and become forgotten.

Juelz - She is one of the realist girls in the house despite what everyone thinks of her. Juelz's tension with Anne is surely leading to one big clash and I think both girls are pushing for it with each other. I think Juelz should let Anne push back because right now it looks like Juelz just constantly calls out Anne for her shit.

Kimmi - A party girl replacement, but she needs to invest herself in a clique or a side otherwise she's going to become the Natasha & Zuly of the season because from night 1 she came in with a good, realistic smooth transition but then you never really see her much afterwards.

Savannah - She is really one of my favorites, she doesn't bite unless provoked but the same with Kimmi, she needs to choose a side or create some kind of conflict otherwise she will be swallowed up and forgotten in the Anne vs House conflict.

Alivia - She came in SUPER late but despite that, she's not one my more favorite characters simply because she came in, got fed information and then indirectly chose sides by her behaviors. I'm not saying that replacements shouldn't stand up for what they believe in, but she looked guillable taking someone's word for it day 1. I think she's being somewhat extra, but at least she's creating drama. Hopefully her next conflict will have merit and at least she's real enough to admit her wrongs.

Lauren Brie - I think she's trying to create this Julie persona and its good but I'd like to see her sneaky side more so. I don't think it's "sneaky" to get someone to hit you first because their was really no manipulation involved with it or any preparing needed. I'd like to see her start beefs and conflicts similar to Julie & Milyn but also be a party girl. She also gives me Sarah vibes.

Anne - Honestly, I think she's boring and becoming lame. Anne has the potential to be the star, but Anne isn't doing enough. I feel like she is only commenting in the interviews and confessionals, but I want to see her challenge the other girls and take her stand. Right now she's being very passive and its just starting to make the storyline feel very forced, and just pathetic.

Jay - A part of me wonders why she was in the house and then she just does a LOT. Very extra and was just choosing sides and being fake but was real enough to admit but...GORLBAI.
3889 days 21 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Kort Annalynne always says everything to everyone's face.
3889 days 21 hours ago
kort
Annelynne's very real, I'll give her that, but at the same time what is she doing besides syaing everything to everyone's face?

I want to see her be like, "I'm throwing drinks in you bitches face!" Like I want to see some active rebellion.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!