This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 283 Final

Topic » TSC 283 Final

2473 days 17 hours ago
AdelesMom
Banners - 'Shine A LIght' - This plays on my radio station all the time.  I like this.  Never saw the video before.  Good tune.
2473 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
1) Banners - Heard this about 100 times before, chorus doesn't really work imo but it's decent.
2473 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Loads of listeners!

I love Alexeh just diving in like a pro!
You might not need my mailer. :p
2473 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Oh oops lmfao <3 Just saw other people leaving comments and had a read through the last edition and I kinda got the jist of what was going on :p
2473 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Leah McFall- This was interesting, her voice is nice and the song is kind of dark. It’s a nice song, but not something i would play again. (btw i loved the violins in the bridge)
2473 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Loads of falsettos already
2473 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Leah McFall - A decent production ruined by too much vocal wanking. Making a screechy noise to show off how good of a vocalist you are is the easiest way to ruin a song, mostly because nobody asked for vocal olympics in a song with such production. I am slightly mad about that.
2473 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yep that's perfect!
Keep going. :D

I'll explain the scoring system later. :)
2473 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Leah McFall - 'Wolf Den' The good part is that it is able to attract the attention on it. It is pretty genious and the voice is working well with the instrumental.
2473 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Grace VanderWaal - 'Moonlight'

2473 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Great, thanks! <3

2) Leah McFall - Never really sure whether I like her songs or not. Leaning towards liking this and it's quite different from her other stuff, liking the dark vibe.
2473 days 17 hours ago
AdelesMom
02) Leah McFall - 'Wolf Den' - ok that was annoying the first 2 seconds.  Didn’t like it
2473 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Grace is probably one of our youngest ever contestants. :)
She is 13 years old....yeah...I feel like a failure too. :p :)
2473 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Grace VanderWall- I Recognize her from somewhere i don’t know where though lol. The song is a bit messy though, too many elements made the sound kind of bad. Her voice is nice, but the song is boring and messy, it’s bad.
2473 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
3) Grace VanderWaal - Beginning was very promising, chorus was a bit of a letdown but I'm enjoying the chilled out acoustic(ish) feeling.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!