This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 283 Final

Topic » TSC 283 Final

2495 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hey Alan!
Maybe I should host it this late more often I love how many of you guys are here. :p :)
2495 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Norah Jones? Be Happy Pills...please! Nice song!!
2495 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im here in spirit to see people praising my entry and giving me my third win in arow #not
#FritzImGoingAfterYou
2495 days 10 hours ago
AdelesMom
05) Dolly Style - 'Bye Bye Bby Boo' - I found this boring and really immature
2495 days 10 hours ago
AdelesMom
This is my first time commenting live
2495 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
You can sit down now, Rod!
I'm not even going to say hello to you....ok I will...

Hi Rod............ :p

Hey TeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
2495 days 10 hours ago
adeleadele
Dolly Style- Omg this is prob the best Dolly Style song yet :0 I love “Hello Hi” too but like this is prob my fav. It’s just a iconic bop with better vocalists then the previous dolly style. It’s simple, but sweet, Absolutely loved!!!!!!!!!! I’m off to Dollywood bitches!
2495 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Dolly Style - Probably their best release since the birth of this group. Funny to see a comment calling them out for sounding immature, bet someone hasn't listened to their other much worse songs.
2495 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
5) Dolly Style - Strangely I'm really liking this, not what I was expecting but I'm pleasantly surprised. Not groundbreaking and it's not really my thing but I'm enjoying it.
2495 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
5) I was expecting alot more from this. I love their MelFest songs and this was Meh.
2495 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Dolly Style - 'Bye Bye Bby Boo' Waaay too sugary. It doesn't have any substrate.
2495 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Tom Grennan - 'Found What I've Been Looking For'

2495 days 10 hours ago
AdelesMom
06) Tom Grennan - 'Found What I've Been Looking For'  This just didn’t do anything for me.  It didn’t go anywhere.
2495 days 10 hours ago
adeleadele
Tom Grennan- This was boring, really uninteresting :/
2495 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
6) Tom Grennan - Not sure on this, quite liking the build-up at the beginning but his voice is slightly off putting and it peaks way too early for me to be interested by the end.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!