This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 283 Final

Topic » TSC 283 Final

2487 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
America's Got Talent?
I think she won it (according to Rick). :)
2487 days 14 hours ago
AdelesMom
03) Grace VanderWaal - 'Moonlight' - This plays on my radio station all the time too.  I like her voice.  I haven’t put it on my play list but it’s good.
2487 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Grace VanderWaal - 'Moonlight' The instrumental is very attractive. Her interpretation is working. Not too much of an imnpact, but it is pleasant. It's good.
2487 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Dreamcatcher - 'Chase Me'

2487 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Grace VanderWaal - Probably one of the most overrated Got Talent alumni in the past few years, but this was not even close to being as bad as I expected it to be, I actually quite enjoyed this. I feel like this is gonna do quite well in this contest for some reason.
2487 days 14 hours ago
AdelesMom
Your probably heard her here adeleadele
2487 days 14 hours ago
AdelesMom
04) Dreamcatcher - 'Chase Me' - Ok the token genre I hate.  Still hate it.  Will always hate it.  God this sucks
2487 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Fun Fact - Rick was going to leave us here, but this band had enough power to keep him around. :p
2487 days 14 hours ago
adeleadele
Dreamcatcher- This was really good! The rock elements actually work really well with this song, and it’s pleasant. Also the song is just a iconic bop and the chorus is catchy af. Love!!!!
2487 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I love how you both have such different tastes in music :p
2487 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
4) Dreamcatcher - Wasn't sure at the beginning but I really like that chorus. Nothing wrong with a bit of solid Kpop.
2487 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
4) Wasnt bad. Would probably have liked it better in English though.
2487 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Dreamcatcher - 'Chase Me' Let's go Power Rangers! Well, the beginning made me consider it very trashy from the start. However, the instrumental is quite good, there are so many styles in it, it is a really interesting combination. I don't like the vocals, it would have worked very well as a karaoke version, at least for me.
2487 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Dolly Style - 'Bye Bye Bby Boo'

2487 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Dreamcatcher - This is going to get shat on, but I don't give a shit, I absolutely adore this song. This is exactly what I would expect from a fusion of K-pop and metal. Slight resemblace to BABYMETAL, except Dreamcatcher are better at this.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!