This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

Topic » ~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

3929 days 19 hours ago
MHens
It's been a very long season. After EVERYTHING that has happened, Brookie0126 and BigBrother06 have outlasted everyone and have made it to the Final 2.

Are they deserving? Who is most deserving? What did they do to get here? Who backstabbed their way to get here? Did anyone play a clean game?

Brookie0126 has won one competition (Week 10 PoV) and has been nominated six times (Week 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, and 11).

BigBrother06 has won three competitions (Week 10 HoH, Week 11 HoH Part 1 and 3) and has been nominated once (Week 8).

~ Let's meet our Jurors! ~

LUPIE

~

Glinda

~

LongedShorted

~

AdamBongo

~

Mybash_

~

cognos

~

Guess_Who

Jurors, the power now moves to YOU! You now have the chance to address your former Housegeusts. You may ask all the questions you would like. Once you feel you have made your decision, you may mail me who you are voting to win!

*You may change your vote at ANY time*

Good Luck Everyone and let the Jury Questioning BEGIN!
3929 days 19 hours ago
MHens
*I currently don't know they date of the Finale! Unfortunately, it won't be anytime this week/weekend because I am going out of town! Expect a Finale date to be Monday or Tuesday! Good luck :)*
3929 days 19 hours ago
Guess_Who
Brookie what do you feel you did better than big brother?

Big brother who would you say deserves final 2 the most? Name 2.
3929 days 19 hours ago
Brookie0126
Umm.... Davy honestly i'd say a better social game. I had tons of family stuff going on this season, but from what people told me of him he didn't have too good of a social game.
3929 days 19 hours ago
LongedShorted
Aw guess_who you played such a great game that it saddens me you only got 3rd, right before the finale! D: Janelle much?

Anyway,

Victor - It seems that you only became quite active like towards the end of the season. Tell me what you have done besides winning competitions to get to the end?

Brookie - You were pretty quiet and inactive all season. Were you really on the outside with Mybash_ or were you just secretly playing him and was actually with Guess_Who?
3929 days 18 hours ago
BigBrother06
Big brother who would you say deserves final 2 the most? Name 2. Asked by Guess_Who.

Other than me and Brookie, maybe u and Glinda or Mybash_.
3929 days 18 hours ago
BigBrother06
Btw, I played such a good social game. My persuasive talk is why everyone believed me. Maybe people won't vote me cuz of my backstabbing, but I did play the best game to get here. My technique is great, and thats why I. So good in Big Brother!
3929 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
BigBrother06 - I love that you got our Guess! He was the biggest pain for me to get out and you got him out! THANK GOD! Why didn't you do anything till the final 5?

Brookie - You were my go to person for like the whole season! I loved talking to you but you were really quiet! Tell me something that you spoke out for and showed your a player in this game!
3929 days 14 hours ago
LUPIE
My question:

1) Why was I, LUPIE, the best player in this game?

SUCK UP BITCHES
3929 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother06
Why was I, LUPIE, the best player in this game?

LMAO! You may be a super great player, idk. But, I know that things never went your way this game! I bet that everyone has had a bad game, so maybe this one was your bad game!
3929 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother06
BigBrother06 - I love that you got our Guess! He was the biggest pain for me to get out and you got him out! THANK GOD! Why didn't you do anything till the final 5? Asked by Mybash_.

Ooh thanks! But I'm guessing it wasn't the smartest thing to do, cuz I'm guessing people are against me b/c of that! I'd say I started getting more active at like F-7 or 8. Well, that would make people underestimate me, but behind the scenes, the game was in my hands! Cognos said Brookie never deserved the F-3 and I agree!

btw, Guess_Who. U never rly played the best game, cuz u made urself such a large target! That isn't the best strategy, how u played!
3929 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother06
I mastered the game in both a social and strategic way, but needa work on my physical aspect of the game (it was still better than brookie's)!
3929 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
Big rother06, you never answered my question
3929 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother06
Oops, just saw it! I love it!
3929 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother06
Imma answer it later, gonna watch Mexico vs. Panama game!
3929 days 6 hours ago
Guess_Who
No I did not big brother.
I had been targeted by you
I targeted you too
But you won HoH

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!