This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

Topic » ~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

3941 days 11 hours ago
Guess_Who
Thanks longed
3941 days 6 hours ago
Guess_Who
I am the real winner of this season I played the best game.
I didn't do cheap moves like big brother
I was the most active
The jury were rooting for me.
I just got one question wrong.
3941 days 6 hours ago
Brookie0126
Brookie - You were pretty quiet and inactive all season. Were you really on the outside with Mybash_ or were you just secretly playing him and was actually with Guess_Who?

Long, I was with both. I tried to play their deals to my advantage, but I was pretty loyal to the both of them.

Chris, tbh I never spoke out I let everyone else tear each other down. I was used as a pawn a lot, and I admit I didn't deserve f3, but congos who won that final pov and booted your inactive ass that day? That's right darling me.
3941 days 6 hours ago
Brookie0126
Lupie, when I wasn't dealing with family situations and was active I never knew what you were going to do. You played such a great strategic game it left me baffled completely.

Also Long on top of my answer to your question I was treated like an outsider, but everyone was making deals with me left and right so I guess you can take the answer however you'd like.
3941 days 6 hours ago
Brookie0126
Davy, I couldn't agree more. You deserve to win this game more than anyone imo. You were great at the competitions and you weren't afraid to make a move.
3941 days 6 hours ago
Brookie0126
Call me whatever you want a floater, or as some have told me over mail I am a social player whatever. I had family stuff going on and that is more important to me than a silly game. When I was on I tried my hardest in the comps, I came close to winning a few, and I won one comp. To me BigBrother doesn't deserve f2. Davy does and someone else does. BigBrother didn't play much of a game imo
3941 days 5 hours ago
Mybash_
I am the real winner of this season I played the best game.
I didn't do cheap moves like big brother
I was the most active
The jury were rooting for me.
I just got one question wrong.

I disagree with this statement, I was very active and the underdog and anyway get over yourself at this point you lost it's between them
3941 days 2 hours ago
AdamBongo
Brookie - What did you do that BB didn't?

BB - Two Biggest moves?
3941 days 1 hour ago
Guess_Who
The three people who played the best
Me
My bash_
Adam

Possibly Cognos but bb rode me and Adams coat tails for the majority
3941 days ago
LongedShorted
Lol not sure about Adam cause I'm pretty sur he just followed you...
3941 days ago
LongedShorted
Every1 who continued to follow you even tho you weere the biggest threat is NOT a good playr cuz obviously u were able to play them...
3941 days ago
LongedShorted
or er not play...control
3941 days ago
BigBrother06
Victor - It seems that you only became quite active like towards the end of the season. Tell me what you have done besides winning competitions to get to the end? Asked by LongedShorted.

As I mentioned in my answering to Mybash_'s question, I got super active at about F-7 or F-8. Well, in the F-6 I was with both of the alliances (A1: Mybash_ and Brookie0126 A2: Guess_Who, AdamBongo, and cognos). I now had control, b/c even if I did get nominated, I was saved! Just like, when AdamBongo was evicted. In the F-4 I was thinking of getting cognos to get Guess_Who out, but of course, Brookie won her only competition, at a great time, tho. I followed no one, but myself. If I could've I would've brought Mybash_ to the finals, if only he believed me more than Brookie0126.

btw, everyone thinks I played such a bad game. I had everyone in the F-7. The side a went with would make it up, but Brookie was just a floater. I outplayed like everyone, even Guess_Who and Mybash_. Guess_Who and Mybash_ were easily seen as leaders, so lots of people didn't like them. I, on the other hand, was a leader in the Diary Room, so I easily played the best game. Try my technique some time, maybe!
3940 days 23 hours ago
LongedShorted
Victor - I'm starting to see your gameplay now. And  it is true that being able to keep the target off your back is a great move, however, it is easily interpeted as being a floater. How do you think your gameplay does not give you the title of floater? And you're right I guess, Guess_Who never made big moves yet he was seen as the leader, which is not always a good move in Big Brother as you want to be able to control the game without having a target. The problem is, in what ways exactly were you able to control the game? Just not having a target isn't enough, you need to control the game as well...
3940 days 23 hours ago
cognos
My commentary so far:

Brookie- you made ONE big move the entire game and that was getting me out and destroying our f3 with people who were actually ACTIVE. It disgusts me that you made it to the end because you don't deserve f3 and you sure as hell don't deserve f2. I realize you had family problems, SO OWN UP to being a floater and inactive for most of the game and own up to your "strategy" of getting carried to the end because everyone can beat you because you never did anything or showed up.

BB06- I'm almost as mad at you as I am with Brooke. YOU TOOK HER TO THE END? Shame on you. I would have given you my vote if you would have taken Guess just because you didn't take the easy way out. Would he have beaten you? Maybe not, I was going to fight for you to win if you took him to the end.

As you can see...my vote has not been clearly decided because I don't like either of y'alls playing styles and its an embarrassment that y'all made it to the end. That being said, answering my questions well will earn you my vote.

Brooke- You floated undeniably and you shouldn't be sitting here right now. So my question is,Why did you take Guess to the end over me? You said it's cause you talked to guess more but if you had any strategy within you, you would have gotten rid of him.

BB06- If I won that last POV I was going to take Guess to the end with us because I had f2 deals with you both (and I knew yall had a deal too, so we all had f2 deals with eachother)....if it had been us in the f3 and you won the last HOH, who would you have taken to the end with you? Me or guess? and why?

Goodluck to both of you!

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!