This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

Topic » ~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

3941 days 22 hours ago
Mybash_
LOL @ Cognos! Please they played better than you! You floated so much as well! Where is your gameplay? Oh yeah didn't really start until F7!
3941 days 21 hours ago
Brookie0126
congos why are u pmsing so bad? Admit it you FLOATED EVEN MORE YOU LITTLE BITCH!

I took Davy to the f3 because you NEVER talked to me about if I won that veto! Davy played a better game than your little floater ass.

I am a floater since I was inactive, but your little catty girly ass attitude isn't going to tell em what I am! GOT THAT YOU LITTLE FUCKER! Big Brother does deserve to win I admit that. He is a great player. But congos stfu and suck on your loss.
3941 days 16 hours ago
AdamBongo
Longed, me and Guess made every move together, lol.
3941 days 11 hours ago
Guess_Who
Big brother you can't say you lead the DR.
Nobody believes you deserve to win more than I do.
I had a huge target but week after week I manipulated.
I nominated people and they came running back to me.
You made no moves!
Me and Adam did the work for you most of the time!
So stop acting like you played the best because frankly none of the f2 deserves to win.
3941 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
Want moves did u make?
3941 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
Imma answer questions later, I needa get some sleep! Please inbox me on how u feel about my gameplay, and who ur siding to.
3941 days 8 hours ago
Brookie0126
Davy, deserves to win this game. I know it and BB knows it, and he just doesn't want to admit it. It was the wrong choice for him to evict him.
3941 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
What?? Brooke? Why would you take him to the end if he would win?? Their is no chance in hell I would take him to the end!
3941 days 4 hours ago
Guess_Who
Big brother please,
I got rid of
Ladybug
IceIce
LUPIE
My bash
Adam
And longed

You just got me!
3941 days 4 hours ago
Glinda
why was I evicted what was the point*
3941 days ago
Mybash_
Okay I'm pretty sure you don't mastermind all those evictions
3941 days ago
Brookie0126
Out of the 3 that was in the f3 Davy deserved it the most. Why deny him a win if he deserved it more?
3941 days ago
cognos
BB06- you never answered my question and my vote hinges on it

Brookie- SEEEE that's all I wanted to hear from you. to admit that indeed you did float and indeed that you don't deserve to win.

And to others, I never said I didn't float through the game. OF COURSE I DID. I was approached by Adam and let him do all the dirty work with guess for me. It wasn't a problem and I didn't show up to any comps either. I admit to it and that's what I want to hear from y'all. And because of that, youre right, I didn't deserve to win and I'm not trying to say that I did at all. But don't tell me I floated more than Brookie because she was like everyones ultimate pawn til the end when she won one comp.

I admit to my gamestyle and for the majority of the game up until f7, I couldn't even mail people unless they mailed me first so I had no choice but to only talk to my alliance and float because I couldn't do anything on white color level. Don't hate on me. Im not saying I deserve to be up there or to win.
3940 days 21 hours ago
Brookie0126
blah blah blah congos
3940 days 19 hours ago
Guess_Who
The way I see it none of you deserve to win but at least Brookie admits it and shows a bit of class to the jury!

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!