This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

Topic » ~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

3924 days 4 hours ago
BigBrother06
Yay! I'm writing mine right now.
3924 days 4 hours ago
BigBrother06
Okay, this Big Brother I bet is the best Big Brother I have EVER been in. There was tons of drama, such as when LUPIE was evicted, or when I evicted Guess_Who, lmao.

I played a more active season than everyone thinks, as I was active throughout the game. Earlier into the season, like the first 10 days or so, I was less active, but I still came to SOME competitions and events. But other times, I was at my grandparents house, as I still attended school. I won a fair share of competitions (3), and it could've been 4 if I sent my answers 35 seconds before! I won competitions based on memory, and other skills.

I did backstab, but almost everything I did was to avenge Mybash_, which was to avenge LUPIE, so after all, I kind of did play a heroic style.

Answering questions were fun to, even though a few of us got pissed off and started getting it on.

LUPIE, I totally regretted voting to evict you. After that, I wanted to take Mybash_ to the F-2, because I felt bad, and thought it would be a cool thing to do.

Glinda, I think I may have been the only one who saved you, when you we're evicted.
Cognos, don't get pissed off, we weren't allies at that time.

LongedShorted, I totally hated to see you get evicted I guess, and I really liked you, as we both were together thinking which alliance we would side on.

AdamBongo, we were also allies with each other. Not so close, I bet Guess_Who was you're closest but we were still there. It was weird as we were on the block together, but unfortunately, you were evicted in a 2-1 vote.

Mybash_, I wanted you and I to make the F-2 for so long, but when you nominated me, I felt like I wasn't you're #1 guy, as I wanted to be it. I still voted to save you in F-5, tho.

Cognos, At the F-4 HoH, we got really close, so I wanted you and me to make F-2, but I couldn't do anything to save you, as I barely lost that POV!

Guess_Who, please forgive and forget, because, I added you such a long time ago, as I really liked your personality. I don't want any enemies on Tengaged! I bet the #1 person who hates me on Tengaged is Khianna, and idkw!

I'm feel good of my performance, because I used to suck in Big Brother and Survivor, but now I like make jury like every time in Survivor, and if I win this, I've gotten 1st twice in a row in Big Brother!

Brookie0126, we've made it so far, outlasting all other 11 competitors, so I just wanna say Good Luck!

Sincerely,
                                                         BigBrother06 (Victor)

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!