This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

Topic » ~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

3940 days 11 hours ago
Brookie0126
Congos, personally I said because of me and you getting into it the other day. Nothing towards you anymore, but big Brother oh heck yes he is pmsing worse than a chick. All the jury members know it as well.
3940 days 11 hours ago
Mybash_
Ok seriously??? Can we all take a moment here?? These 2 should both be here!! It's not an easy task! You both deserve to be their. Guess you can list everything YOU did but Guess_Who isn't in the final 2!! You!! So clearly everything you did wasn't that amazing because you came in 3rd so your game wasn't as good as Brooke and BigBrother!

By the way if Big Brother wins I'm saying this

BigBrother06 is the winner of Big Brother 6! I'm sorry but I find that hilarious :D
3939 days 23 hours ago
BigBrother06
LMAO! Coincidence!
3939 days 23 hours ago
BigBrother06
Guess_Who
Big Brother you're a self conceited bitch imo.

And she is a noob?
Take a look at your colour levels.
kty

As in, BB. Not Tengaged. But w/e.
3939 days 23 hours ago
BigBrother06
Brookie, is the worst pms'er. She played the shittest game. Even worst than amy. But its okay. At least I'm with someone whos not worthy. And idc what u say, its so true. She wasn't even close to as good as me socially, as she really didnt know how to get me to side with her solidly. I can tell peoples personality like this tho. Brookie, and Guess_Who I bet are very stubborn, not to be mean, or anything. Mybash_ is very calm, so he seems less emotional I guess. Me, I try to be nice, but I have high temper. I wonder if my predictions r gonna be right! Maybe I'll say them after the votes!
3939 days 23 hours ago
BigBrother06
Another person who had a shot of winning was Blake. He was kinda in my position, in between alliances i guess!
3939 days 20 hours ago
Mybash_
Ok it's just a game please don't call her worthless. She did play a good game as well! She was always nominated I mean you could have gotten rid of her and yet she always stayed so..I definitely think she was one of the more likable players
3939 days 17 hours ago
Brookie0126
Mybash_

Ok it's just a game please don't call her worthless. She did play a good game as well! She was always nominated I mean you could have gotten rid of her and yet she always stayed so..I definitely think she was one of the more likable players

& this is why I like Chris so much :)he always knows what to say<3

BB you're no one to talk shit about me. Okay darling? You're acting like a 15 year old girl (& I would know because I am one) Quit being a catty ass bitch and get off your high horse. Darling. You're screwing yourself by making those comments.
3939 days 16 hours ago
MHens
It's been a very interesting Jury Questioning! Super controversial and crazy!

It seems like the Finale will be leaning towards July 31st @ 5pm EST! More people are saying they can make it rather than the 30th.

Of course you can still ask all the questions you want and you can still change your votes, but would the Final 2 please make their closing statements!
3939 days 12 hours ago
Brookie0126
First off I would like to say when I was on I had a blast with each of you.

The comps I was in I tried my very best and never tried to throw any of them. I played a good social game, and was nice to everyone willing to hear them out.

Those of you who say I don't deserve to be here; it's your fault. I was nominated 6 times this season and none of you evicted me.

I have a love for the game of Big Brother personally.

The power of veto I won was a challenge that involved the memory of the season.

I won that comp because I managed to memorize when people won HOH, when they were evicted, and everything. If I was such an "inactive" player how could I've possibly pulled off that win?

I can't say nothing bad about BigBrother06 even though we've shared our choice of words he is overall a great guy.

I stuck by my word to everyone I gave it to; Davy I would've brought you if I had won, Chris I was always here for you to talk to and I never told a soul your plans you told me. Glinda I personally would've LOVED to have saved you the week you were evicted, but before you mailed me I was told majority of the house was evicting you. You are a great girl imo, and I wish we could've played together a little longer. Long & Lupie, both of you had me baffled when you had power. I could never tell where ya'll were coming from and what you were going to do.

Congos, I'm sorry I evicted you, but I gave Davy my word and I had to stick by it.

Adam, you were a good player imo & to answer your earlier question I just now saw my greatest move personally was sticking by my word. Without my word I'm nobody, and I would rather be known in this game as a loyal trustworthy player than someone who nobody liked.

Vote how you guys feel is best ya'll do know what you wanna do, and I doubt anyone can change that. Good luck jury!

Thank you MHens for being such an amazing host! I hope to be known as such a great host as you are. Thank you for casting me with all of these wonderful people as well!

I will hold nothing from this game personally because after all it is just a game. I will gladly be friends with any of you all that want to be friends.

Last, but not least good luck BigBrother06!

~Love, Brookie0126(:<3
3939 days 5 hours ago
LongedShorted
Guess_Who I never trusted you xD...I was forced to align with you cause of Adam :[...
3939 days 5 hours ago
LongedShorted
Though you played a great, if not the best game tbh! However, THE QUESTION IS BETWEEN BROOKIE AND BB06, not everyone in the game xD You might have played the best game, but the question RIGHT NOW is: Who played the best game between the FINAL 2?
3938 days 20 hours ago
Brookie0126
I hope people take time to read my long speech. I said everything I can think of in it. :x
3938 days 20 hours ago
Mybash_
I know right Long! You played good but it was only good enough for third they made final 2 which is not easy so they did something good
3938 days 14 hours ago
MHens
(currently planning the Finale for tomorrow! so excited)

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!