This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

Topic » ~*~*~ Jury Questioning ~*~*~

3940 days 16 hours ago
BigBrother06
Brookies pretty easy to manipulate. But I manipulated u, and now ur cheesed about it, rather than being a good sport and saying it was a good move.
3940 days 15 hours ago
Brookie0126
dude, you're just like congos quit pmsing seriously! You're worse than a freakin chick! You honestly don't have balls or you would've evicted me and took a risk with Davy.
3940 days 15 hours ago
Guess_Who
You didn't have me.
In my DR I said that.
Who didn't trust me?
3940 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother06
No one disliked me.
3940 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother06
Brookie, Im one of the best in the game at BIG BROTHER. I guess your worse than a tic.
3940 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother06
Guess_Who
Big brother please,
I got rid of
Ladybug
IceIce
LUPIE
My bash
Adam
And longed

You just got me!

Which made yourself a target. You have great physical play, but your strategy needs to be worked on!
3940 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother06
BB06- I'm almost as mad at you as I am with Brooke. YOU TOOK HER TO THE END? Shame on you. I would have given you my vote if you would have taken Guess just because you didn't take the easy way out. Would he have beaten you? Maybe not, I was going to fight for you to win if you took him to the end.

Well, he had so many allies, and how people say I floated, it looks like he would've won. Getting Guess_Who was a smart thing to do, but no one really knows why, except for some!
3940 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother06
BB06- If I won that last POV I was going to take Guess to the end with us because I had f2 deals with you both (and I knew yall had a deal too, so we all had f2 deals with eachother)....if it had been us in the f3 and you won the last HOH, who would you have taken to the end with you? Me or guess? and why?

Wow, so are you saying Guess lied to me, wow! Very classy! But w/em I had him out anyway! If I won the HoH and I had to take either you or Guess_Who, I woudl've chosen you. First of all, I think I would've had a better chance of winning, cause you were super-liked by at least 4 people I'd say. Also, because, you acted very nice and friend so I got along with you, and I thought you liked me as well!
3940 days 11 hours ago
BigBrother06
Brookie seems like LS, but LS played a better game.
3940 days 11 hours ago
BigBrother06
I guess that I answered all questions!

Its so easy to see that I played a WAYYYYY better game than Brookie, so vote me! i deserve it! Even Guess_Who should vote me! I deserve a 7-0 vote, but I totally don't expect one!
3940 days 11 hours ago
Brookie0126
Personally, I would've taken Davy if I won final HOH. He played a better game and deserved it. Personally, BB you're not the best in the game of Big Brother you're a self conceited bitch imo.
3940 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
Ehh, idrc, cuz ur like a nub to BB, so who cares what u say! ; )
3939 days 22 hours ago
Brookie0126
At least I don't have to kiss ass to get what I want unlike your little girly ass. The comments you made about me are just what a teenage girl would say. If you're honestly a dude check yourself before you wreck yourself.
3939 days 21 hours ago
Guess_Who
Big Brother you're a self conceited bitch imo.

And she is a noob?
Take a look at your colour levels.
kty
3939 days 18 hours ago
cognos
Brookie, stop telling all of us that we are pmsing. This is your chance to suck up to the jury and you are using words that "a teenage girl would say" to describe the situation and to piss everyone off. Don't you have a larger volume of vocabulary? This is why education is so important to today's society....now go ahead and rip me a new one. Show your classy side please.

And thank you Big Brother for your honest answers and to tell you the truth, I really did trust you in the end more so over Guess. I knew he had plans with everyone else and I don't think he would have taken me to the end if it was his choice to choose between me and brookie. Or I don't think he would have.

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!