This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #10 - "Concede"

Topic » Episode #10 -..

3210 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Melissa exits the control room, standing by cover as she shouts down to Derek. -

Melissa: You knew this would happen Derek! Your failures have cost us too much!

Derek: ... You... You could've let me go!

Melissa: Not after this. Not after what we've seen your daughter do...

- The unnamed thug fires again, unable to hit Derek. -

Derek: ... You... You will not come after us.

Melissa: Oh I'll make sure of it, and I'll be sure you're there when I have your daughter executed before you!

- Derek fires several shots in Melissa's direction, before turning and heading after his daughter, moving slowly due to the bullet wound to his side. The unnamed thug runs down after Derek, only to be shot by La, who has taken cover by the exit of the compound. -
3210 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
(She's in the jungle of Panoi, she washed up because Kam threw her off the boat lawl)
3210 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Melissa gently sticks her head around the corner, seeing the other thug has died. She storms into the control room, speaking over the intercom demanding backup, realising that very few guards remain at the facility. -

Melissa: AND WHERE THE HELL IS YUSUF!?

- She smacks her hand down on one of the screens, breaking it. -
3210 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
"Because. They-They do stuff to people there. They-They wanted to kill us for a reason. And I-I don't wanna die."
3210 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Derek gets outside the facility, shutting the door behind him before reloading his pistol. -

La: Daddy! You're hurt!

Derek: No, no. I am fine.

- He laughs, spitting out some blood as he does so. -

La: Come, we've got to go!

Derek: You go, I'll ... I will catch up. Let me hold them off for a bit. You make sure you stay safe...

- James stands nervously, eyeing up the jungle, reading to run when the two are distracted, not wanting to go back with La. -
3210 days 13 hours ago
rhysarnie14
I know.. But i think La is different..
3210 days 13 hours ago
BBobsessor
*As she stands up in the midst of the Jungle*

Kris: Ugh.. my whole body hurts.
3210 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
La: But, I don't want to lose you.

Derek: You wont lose me. We'll always be together... always. Now go, get him back... make sure whatever happens... you stay together.

- La tearfully nods, letting go of her fathers hand before returning to James. She puts her hands around him, leading him off towards the ruins. Derek remains, closing his eyes, trying not to succumb to his wound. -
3210 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
*He shakes his head furiously, whimpering.*

"No. She-She put James in there, she'll do it to us too. We-Please, let's go!"

*He attempts to get up, falling over again from the wounds Derek inflicted.*
3210 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
- La and James hear gunshots behind them, with James stopping to lean against a tree, groaning due to the pain across his body. -

La: Are you ok?! Where does it hurt!?

- She feels his chest, before putting her hand on his cheek. -

La: Soon, soon we will be together. We arranged a way out, to return to my fathers home... He says he knows people there, where we can be happy, where we can raise our child...

- She lets out a pleased laugh, wiping tears from her eyes before leaning in to kiss James. -
3210 days 13 hours ago
rhysarnie14
C: Simon... You will be ok..
3210 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
- James pulls away, putting his hand on La's chest before shoving her back. -

James: ... No...

La: .. N-no?

- She begins to choke up. -

James: No, you're-you're just crazy. You, you really think I love you? I mean... You held me in there! You allowed them to beat me... to... to mutilate me! And you think I'd love you!?

La: But you do love me... You said so when we...

James: No. You're deluded! Crazy even! You've created this in your mind to suit your own sick needs! You got a kick out of seeing me suffer and think I'd love you!?

- James shakes his head, backing away from La, clearly afraid of her instability. James comes to a halt, seeing Derek stood just metres away, having heard the entire exchange between the two. James then looks back at La, who is in hysterics, having been unaware that James felt nothing but disdain towards her. -
3210 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
*Simon hears the gunshots in the distance, motioning with his hand.*

"DOES THAT SOUND FUCKING OKAY?!"
3210 days 13 hours ago
rhysarnie14
*eyes widen*

They should be back..
3210 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
"They could be dead... We-We gotta know now. Into the jungle!"

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!