This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #10 - "Concede"

Topic » Episode #10 -..

3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
Derek: ... You. I knew it. I knew you were who I thought!

- James backs away, looking at La, who is still trying to stop her father. -

La: Wait... please...

Derek: No! You hurt my daughter! You allow us to... to die for you... to fight for you... to risk everything and lose EVERYTHING!? Then you reject her love!?

- Derek lets out a large scream, pulling his pistol up, aiming it at James, firing two shots immediately. However, during the exchange La moved in her fathers way, with both bullets entering her chest. One bullet exits through her back, scraping James' shoulder as it passes by. James falls to the ground in horror, looking up at the two. -
3213 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
[Lol, I knew that was coming. I mean RIP La.... :x]
3213 days 21 hours ago
rhysarnie14
C: *Nods and runs out into the jungle with Simon and Michelle*

LOGAN... JAMES..LA..
3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
- La takes two steps back, losing her balance as she looks at her father. La turns, looking at James, trying to mutter the word "love", before falling backwards onto the ground, with her head falling to the side, and her eyes remaining open. James looks up at Derek, who drops the gun in shock. Derek's hands shake as he wobbles over to his daughter, falling to his knees beside her. He begins shaking her each time he says her name. -

Derek: What have I done...? What have I done...? La! La, please. Do not leave me please! ... La I am sorry! ... La please, please don't leave me I...

- Derek begins to cry hysterically, unable to speak, sitting over the body of his daughter, weeping whilst he holds her corpse. -
3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
- James hears Melissa shouting in the distance, ordering men to "find them". James stands, groaning, looking down at La, for the first time feeling sympathy towards her. He turns, limping off into the jungle. As James moves away, he begins to cry himself, realising the result of his actions not only lost La her life, but potentially killed an unborn child. -
3213 days 21 hours ago
rhysarnie14
C: *Runs*
3213 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
[Simon probably can't run, rip. :x]
3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Several guards surround Derek, who is still weeping over the corpse. Melissa walks over, looking down at the two, before sighing and looking off into the darkened jungle. -

Melissa: Take him back... skin him, chop him up, make him feel the pain he's caused us all... Then get out there and bring them all back to me. Someone get in contact with the outside... tell them to arm the failsafe...

- Fade. Final part coming up. -
3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Silencio)
3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
(When a girl forgets to add death music for La... </3

)
3213 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
[This ending is so good...]
3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Thanks I'm glad you liked it. Cheeky little shit)
3213 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
[*chants* Review, review, review! *chants*]
3213 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
[... You deleted the ending.]
3213 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
July 6, 2014

- Leon and Janus walk into the airport, heading through crowds of people over to a girl sat at a table outside a coffee shop. The girl is revealed to be Laura, who is dressed up, and looking to be in a good state. Her hair has been dyed in order to prevent her from being recognised so easily. -

Janus: Lovely to see you.

Laura: ... Likewise.

- Leon gives Laura half a smile, but it isn't reciprocated. -

Janus: ... I trust that everything is set up?

Laura: The flight leaves in twenty minutes...

Janus: Good, good. I trust you'll both be taking your vaccines?

- Laura roles her eyes, looking off in the distance, not wanting to keep in conversation with Janus. -

Janus: I'll be in contact when I need you again.

Laura: That's it?

Janus: For now, yes.

- Laura stands, grabbing her back and heading to the airport exit, not looking at Janus or Leon as she leaves. -

Janus: ... Do me a favour Leon. Reading material please... for the flight... thank you, such a sweetheart.

- As Leon walks off, Janus looks at his phone, having received a text containing the words "Failsafe Activation", followed by a tick and a cross. Janus sighs, looking around in order to establish whether he's being watched. -

- Leon enters a small store across from the coffee stall, looking around at different papers, many of which contain the news of Nigel Draft's suicide. Leon pauses, looking at the headline of one paper, sighing and taking a deep breath. As he passes, the headline is revealed to say "Sudden Malaysian Virus death toll reaches 15,000", with the map of the infected Malaysian areas being the closest mainland from the island. Passengers arriving in the airport from a recently arrived Asian airline walk through the terminal, exiting into the car park where Laura is sat. One of the passengers walks towards a taxi, stopping to wipe his nose on the way, looking down and seeing it is bleeding. He nonchalantly wipes the blood onto a tissue, getting into the taxi and heading off. -

- Blackout. End of Episode. End of Season. -

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!