This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalists Speeches and Jury Questioning

Topic » Finalists Speeches and Jury..

2895 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
It's a reality site for god's sake, cut it out.
2895 days 19 hours ago
Ninja41
4/9 VOTES RECEIVED
2895 days 19 hours ago
mistiksaint
That's not the only game ive won so whoops oh well. And I absolutely have every right to mock these people. You're trying to get jury votes and it's plainly obvious, wanna know how I know ? I make fun of them for sucking at games and just being bad at survivor in general. I'm a bully. That tell me to KILL MYSELF, THAT I DONT DESERVE TO LIVE. Nothing from you.

I see through your bullshit mud haha you never were was clever as you thought you were.
2895 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I'm not defending what they say either. Don't get me wrong, what they're saying is definitely bad as well and they shouldn't be saying it. But I have seen you insult and make fun of lots of people on this site. Do you expect them to just sit there quietly and let you walk all over them? If I was personally attacked like that, I wouldn't just let it happen. I don't blame them that they're saying shit like that, even though it is wrong for them to do. So if you bully people, you need to expect a certain result from people, and they're not gonna keep quiet, especially if it keeps happening over and over again.

And I really do care about how people feel, if I was trying to get jury votes I would've said something WAY earlier, probably once you opened your mouth. But I'm just thinking about how I would feel if I was attacked like that, and I think you should too.
2895 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
This absolutely hilarious to watch.

Mud, just stay out of this. trust me, its gonna benefit you more than you think. Jonas, I haven't said anything rude to anyone in this game, but you clearly have a problem with me...or everyone actually. You keep bringing up other games, which is very stupid because other games shouldn't come into play. Their completely different.

As for everyone who has said those things to you, whether they be true or not, its an online game. This doesn't matter. You don't win shit. You may win bragging rights, but I advise not to be bragging about winning an online game to anyone....seriously though don't.

Back to Jonas, you wanna make fun of people for sucking at games and being bad at survivor, etc....well I will be more than happy to play another group with you and hand your ass on a silver platter because bully or not, I can show you how the game is actually played and with class.
2895 days 19 hours ago
mistiksaint
Let's look at it then. You defend as reacting to what I said but go read it.

Clark, first thing he says before I even post here, jonas you're a piece of shit. So he started that.
Cole- I started it :x I will call a spade a spade
JT- Started it with his all caps rampage, I had planned on ignoring him otherwise cause trolling clark is entertaining enough on its own. So he started that as well.

Again, just goes to show you're pandering for jury votes but you do you, that's the point of FTC isn't it? Just don't lie about it
2895 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Cole, like I said, I'm putting the game aside with this. I'm not concerned whether this will benefit me or not, I'm talking on a personal level.

And Jonas, the final tribal was not the start to your feuds with these people. These started in past games, with JT and Clark, and I would assume that JT wouldn't be mad at you for no reason in your past game, and same with Clark. So no, just because they posted first in the FTC doesn't mean they started it. Nice try.
2895 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And if you think I'm trying to get jury votes by doing this, I really don't care what you think. Everything that people have said in this chat just became way too much, and I needed to say something. I dont care either way whether you think I'm doing this for jury votes, because I know that i'm not and thats all that matters to me.
2895 days 18 hours ago
mistiksaint
Sure thing mud you're right I'm wrong ofc. Shut the fuck up please. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Like none at all. Or you wouldn't just say oh it must have happened in other games. WHERE YOU WERENT THERE BUT NOW YOURE AN EXPERT ON WHAT HAPPNED THERE?
2895 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I'm not saying you started anything, I'm just saying that you can't say who started anything based on this thread alone.
2895 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I don't know what happened, but both sides are saying things that are wrong and both should stop. It's really no use arguing this anymore with you.
2895 days 18 hours ago
mistiksaint
So what I'm saying is wrong? You didn't say and I'm paraphrasing here but I can go find the exact quote if I really needed to I suppose, but you didn't say: JT went out in the most pathetic way possible. Not a single person voted for someone else, including himself and someone played an advantage just so they could vote for him twice?
2895 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I'm not denying that. But
1. I'm not personally attacking him as a player or a person, like you did
2. It was just a joke, not meaning to hurt anybody. You are actively trying to hurt these people's feelings.
2895 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And Jonas, if you dont see this, I'm trying to stop arguing with you. I'm really just tired of trying to get this in your head, that you need to grow up. I really hope that this is the last thing I say.
2895 days 18 hours ago
JTthePrince
Mud it's cool because everyone here sees Jonas a spoiled immature brat, and I got voted off big deal I took it as a complement because being a unanimous vote mean they saw me as threat, so save the bullshit you left 12-0 blah blah blah because in the end I'm still a better person than you thank you and goodnight

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!