This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2540 days 15 hours ago
snick427
-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Nick

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?
I'm intelligent, and I think I'd be good at it. Plus, there are very few Amazing Race groups on Tengaged, and I REALLY want to play!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
I've watched every season since 10!

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
I agree.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2540 days 15 hours ago
It1002

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): It

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I LOVE The Amazing Race. It is literally the best show in the world and I've always wanted to compete except I'm only 16 and the show will probably be ending before I reach 21, so this is the next best thing right now.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I agree

2540 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Eric

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I' am entertaining for the host to watch as I struggle to do anything :)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yeppers

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes I do.

2540 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Israel

I am super competitive and I freaking love THE AMAZING RACE! I would do the show in a heartbeat! I also love the adventure, tasks this race has to offer, traveling and getting to know about different countries and their way of life. Come to think of it, I haven't played in an Amazing Race group game in a while :o If you're interested in my placings, they're in my bio :)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

- 100% know the show :D

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

- Understood :)

2540 days 14 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Colton

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I am going to be the race lol I'm a great competitor and I adapt easily so when you think I might be out guess again buddy. Love TAR since I was a kid and being on it would just be a dream come truest

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I'm familiar with the game

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Of course

2540 days 14 hours ago
ClumsyConnor

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Connor

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I'm useless at everything and somebody has to be the first boot.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.  Yes, but a long time ago.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.  Yup!

2540 days 14 hours ago
Rocketokid13

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Billy

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I know this series on tengaged is bloody popular and amazing, I had the chance to play but I had too much going on for me to focus on it. Now that I have more free time I would love to give it another shot.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes, I am.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Agreed.
2540 days 14 hours ago
Timster

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Timster

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I AM always active in my group games. I am such a fan of your hosting and want to play again after I flopped miserably my first time.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.: Yes!!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.: I agree

2540 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Christian

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I've proven to be an expert at not getting stuck at cafes in Paris

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yee yee I played last season

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yup :D

2540 days 13 hours ago
bambinoswag

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Chase

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be selected because I want to prove that I can succeed at a challenge-based group game; I'm not just a strong social player. Also, someone needs to dethrone the dreadful winner of Season 1 :/

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. No, but I just read the rules & format.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I agree

2540 days 13 hours ago
Boots22

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):  Darcy P.

I should be selected for The Amazing Race, because there's hardly any opportunities on here to play a game like this, so I want to have fun playing this kind of game on Tengaged
2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.  Yes

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.  Yes, I agree to all rules
2540 days 12 hours ago
AlanDuncan

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Alan D.

I think I've proven myself as a strong player from Generation 1. I came close to winning twice. This time I will cross the line first.

Yes. 5th in one of your seasons. 2nd in All-Stars

Yes sir.

2540 days 12 hours ago
Obstreperous

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Garret

I think I should be selected because I am extremely passionate in what I do. When I put my mind to something, I try my hardest to get it done. What I'm putting my mind to now? Being cast on this season. So that's why I'm going through these questions and trying to think up of the best response that I can use to hopefully get cast. If -- when, I do get cast, my next thing I'm putting my mind to is winning. I'm going into it with a clear head space. I have total free time so scheduling shouldn't be an issue and activeness shouldn't be a problem since I'm on the computer like every day. Over the past few months, I've been taking several AP Geography and World History classes so I think that would help me in this competition. I know the flag of almost every country. I can point out almost any country on a map and I know a lot about these sort of things. But at the same time, there's also a lot I don't know and whatever I'm doing in life, I like to learn and I'm also taking this as a learning expierence. If I can learn some cool facts or something along the way, that just makes this even better. On top of that, I love traveling. I've been to six different counties around the world so far (which isn't a lot, I'm just starting out) and I hope to make my way to more. The Amazing Race is literally one of my favorite shows ever and I am just so, so, soo hoping to get a chance to play because I truly think I could go far in the game.

Yes, I have played The Amazing Race before. I've played it one time through a Tengaged Group Game and it was actually a previous season of this. I'm not sure if you're not accepting returning players or not, but it doesn't say that you aren't, so I'm applying anyway! When I got to play my first time around, I had so much fun. It was just during a very busy moment in my life. I ended up not being able to do a challenge and therefore came in 10th out of 14th place. So I pretty much flopped. However, I know I can do better if I get another shot. My schedule is literally feel from now... until the end of summer pretty much, so I am free to do any challenges at any time. I've learned from my mistakes and I really want to prove to myself that I can get far. Since I wasn't really officially eliminated the first time, I just couldn't do the task because I was busy with real life things on the date the task was due, I was automatically eliminated. So I know that since I'm not busy and I'll be able to do all these challenges, I have high hopes that I'll be able to do well. On top of participating in a previous season, I play The Amazing Race Auto on Roblox a lot. My username on there is OMGitsreallyGARRET and I'd had over 50 wins (I think it eventually reset though) but I've played a lot. I can usually always get to at least the finale of every season, but if I win or not -- it's usually a toss up. But anyways, I love The Amazing Race. I've watched a bunch of seasons so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into (and I'm also loving this current season! The Perfect Strangers twist is actually really interesting). I just really, really want to play and see how well I can do knowing my schedule is empty and I can compete at any time.
Okay, I'll stop there since this is getting kind of long. Thanks for reading this if you did, hopefully I'll hear back soon. ^.^

Of course! :D
2540 days 12 hours ago
rawr121

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Anthony C

- I think I should be selected for the Amazing Race because I have some Unfinished Business from season 1. I placed 2nd overall which sounds good, but ultimately was a huge disappointment for me. I have a vengeance for that first place, and after knowing that I had the best overall average, I know I can perform very well. I have had time to learn, and grow from my mistakes, so I know that I can win this time. I love twists and I love being able to adapt, so hearing about this new twist makes me even more excited to race! I have this drive to win, and I hope I can show you that I am no fluke.

- Yes I have! :D

2540 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jacob

Because I'm cute and fun :D I'm a good competitor and I'd like to give this a shotttt. It seems like a good time haha and I'm ready to give it 100%

I have played Amazing Race games before and am familiar with the game :D Seen every season of the tv show, all that stuff. I'll read over the rules just to see if y'all do anything different and crazy tho

Is this a question or a statement or what IDK I'LL JUST SAY YES ANYWAYS
YES AGREED YES

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!