This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2539 days 5 hours ago
ivix17
-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ivan

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I played sometimes I can do any challenge and I will work hard to win that leg and fuck over everyone, maybe it isn't necessary but it could help to show- my drama. I can play over these guys with my partner  (I hope that my partner will be who loves drama). And I won't give up, because that is my favourite show and I like that

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I played on  Zwooper and even hosted it...

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
Sure

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2539 days 4 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Eli

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I am a very fun and energetic person. I love to be the center of attention. I wil also cause drama. Honestly, I'm a human pandora box.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I know the show, I love it!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes I do.

2538 days 22 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Name Ashley
Why should I be selected: because I am a great competitor I can be amazing at challenges and awesome
I might of but it's been a while
I agree
2538 days 21 hours ago
hobo232

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Amber

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? i try my best in group games :) im a good competitor and i do whatever i have to in order to win :)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. i have never played before but i have watch all 29 seasons so i know how the show goes :)

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. i agree :)

2538 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-------------- APPLICATIONS CLOSED --------------

The applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone for applying and supporting this Amazing Race group. With over 60 applicants, this season has become the most applied for season, so thank you for that.

Over the next few days the hard work begins for EM002 (Eric) and I. We need to cut down the applicants down to the number of people that we're wanting to cast. To help with this, you will be mailed a link to a "Test Leg" to give you a wee taster of what is to come. If you don't complete it, chances are you won't be casted.

In addition, some people have already been rejected as an applicant because they did not fully fill out the application form.

Thank you again and good luck.
2538 days ago
Gamerden13
Was mine rejected? ^^;
2537 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The next phase has not been dealt with. Most people have been fine, but we haven't mailed out the next step of the application process yet, but will soon.
2537 days 22 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Hope I make it
2537 days 20 hours ago
EM002
All the applicants that have made it to Part 2 of the application process have been mailed the test leg :)

If you did not receive a mail then you most likely missed a specific part in the application (such as your name)

We do apologize but with such high number of applications, we had to be extra strict about this. We wish you better luck next time.

For those who did make it through, the deadline for the test leg to be completed is MONDAY, May 29th at 10 PM GMT/5 PM EST/2 PM PST
2537 days 10 hours ago
aria_grande
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): aria grande

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I am very good at challenges and I am very competitive.I would also like to be in this because how good tar is and you Ryan will make it even better

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
Yes I do know it but don't watch it and I do play your roblox games
2537 days 5 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Me @ Aria positing after the end.
2537 days 5 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Wow I just noticed I didn't put my name. This is when you feel stupid.
2535 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Andrew

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?
Because I guess you want the best players possible in this race. And I would be a surely contender for the big prize.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
I didn't play it but I know the game pretty well from the actual Reality Show. So I am pretty familiar with the rules and the principles of the game.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
Of course I do.
2535 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, now I've seen that the apps is closed. Nah, pretty little time for them, I guess I'll try next time.

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!