This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2540 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ethan

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

- I should be selected for The Amazing Race because I enjoy the format, I feel like I’d be good at it, and I’m just looking for a relaxing group game to enjoy for the time being :)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

- Yes I am familiar with how it’s done. The only other Amazing Race I played was Ryan's old series, and I'm curious to see how this matches up to that.

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

- I agree to all rules and twists!

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2540 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):
-Nick

-Cuz i wanna play :P

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
-No

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
-Yes

2540 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Nolan

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yeah I was in generation one.

2540 days 11 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Gamo

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because im a competitive person that will do anything to get to the next leg, even evil things.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes. i love this game. Played one and got... 5th? I know i did ok.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. YEPEPEPEPEPEP

2540 days 10 hours ago
Ilikebugs

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ray

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I want to do better than 3rd place which is my previous best placing.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes!

-Yup
2540 days 10 hours ago
Sarah48

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Sarah

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I am OBSESED with The Amazing Race! I've loved the show and wish to play!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have not played the internet version of The Amazing Race, but I have played the Wii version. Yes, I'm very familiar with the game.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Absolutely!

2540 days 10 hours ago
Neme91

Kage Stone

1. I would actually be a fun person to chose for this game. I am pretty ironic when I get flustered and I tend to have panic attacks and when it comes to TAR you would most definitely get that cause this game is stressful. You wouldn't regret casting me.

2. I have played TAR before only on Skype but I know the rules

2540 days 10 hours ago
wuau

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jeremy

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I am on a 2-months break in my real life and is suitable to be active and participate in group games :)

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I am not have sure but I believe I have played in your series before

2540 days 9 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Crypt

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I want to play a great game. I've played in one of these types of games before, and it was a different format. I want to see how I'll shine in this type of Amazing Race game. I want to prove to people that I can compete.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yep. I've seen it

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. YES
2540 days 9 hours ago
deeannamorgan

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

I should be selected for TAR because I'm a huge fan of the show, I'm experienced in these types of games and I do not lose lightly. I will do whatever it takes to win and you can believe that.

http://i.imgur.com/9aiz9EU.gif

YAAASSSS LETS GO

YAS of course
2540 days 9 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Garrett

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? For one, the very first group game on tengaged, was the amazing race. I won the express pass and the whole thing with my partner, and am planning hosting my own amazing race game over the summer. I am an ultimate superfan and am ready to play. I plan on spending my life in a career in traveling journalism and the race is how i'd like to kickstart it.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes. Not only have I played, I WON!

2540 days 9 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Pizza

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I will fight harder than anyone else in this cast and I will win. I'm competitive and will do whatever it takes to win!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.  Of course! I love The Amazing Race and any sort of scavenger hunt type of game. Im extremely familiar with the format and have played many times.

Yeah :) PLEASE PICK ME I REALLY REALLY WANNA PLAY!!!!
2540 days 9 hours ago
splozojames50
Name: James

-I am a competitive player who will take the game seriously and Amazing Race is my favorite show so I love playing amazing race games.

-I am familiar with the game and I think i played one of your older seasons like 2 years ago but i dont remember it very well.

Yes!
2540 days 9 hours ago
nenalalala

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Susan

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? because i did not come to play i came to slay i plan to win and show these bitches why i am the baddest bad girl

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. yes

yess
2540 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Qaz

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I played on my old account aidanmac22 and did fairly well but got eliminated due to scheduling conflicts. I'm a big name in the survivor group game scene, but I'd like to broaden my legacy and play the amazing race. You're the only good TAR game out there, and I'm good at these types of things, so I'd love to get a chance to race hard and win.

watched a lot and played before

yep

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!