This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2540 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Brogs

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

I've played the game before, I won, and I'm ready to show that I am one of the better people to play this game. I am strategic, strong, and very real. I don't take sh-- from anyone! So WATCH OUT! The winner is BACK!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

Yes, and I won on RJ's old TAR group game.

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2540 days 9 hours ago
Aaron_1907
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): AriG19

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I think I should be selected as I am really competitive and like a good challenge and I feel this is the best opportunity to showcase this off. P.s. who doesn't love a good challenge

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
I have not played before but I will sure read the section about it

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I AGREE !!

2540 days 9 hours ago
rahrah

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Riles

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I'm an Australia city boy who will fight to win. Im smart, fast and creative. Plus im dramatic who dosn't love that ahha.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have no played an Amazing Race before but i have in fact watched and know the rules what not.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

OF COURSE I CAN NOT WAIT.

2540 days 7 hours ago
Halloween

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Dylan

Because I am known for bringing the drama. Seems even more intense with singles
Yes I have and I made f3 with splozojames50 in ttrs and rshowfreak. Also a 7th? I think

2540 days 5 hours ago
BigDude

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Nash

Cause I want to have fun and I'll give my 100% best
2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions: Not yet!
2540 days 1 hour ago
Allyxox

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Alice

I should be casted for The Amazing Race because im a very fun aspect into games! i'm funny nice and sweet. not to mention competitive!

Yes! i'm quite familiar with the game.

I agree
2540 days 1 hour ago
KCObedencio
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): KC

I should be selected for The Amazing Race because first: super big fan; second: I believe I have what it takes to slay this race and win; and third: i bring some fun and flavor to the table - if I get chosen, expect some serious fun from me

I havent played any TAR group game yet so hopefully this could be my first one and I could make it =)

Yes sir!

2540 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Tim because I'm really active and love to play scavenger hunts

Yes I know how to play
2540 days ago
mikec51

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Mike

I have recently returned to the site and am ready to bring my competitive energy back to a group game which I haven't done in years. I've never been known as a quitter and put 100% in anything I take on.

I've seen most seasons and am familiar with how the game is played, but I have never played an Amazing Race group game before. I'll read the rules for in case some things are different for this specific game.

I agree.

2539 days 21 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Moose

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love group games and am very competitive, strategic, and not afraid to do what it takes to win

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have not

I agree

2539 days 18 hours ago
amf7410

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Andy

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: Because I have the desire to win and I'll make the game entertaining. I'm also a TAR superfan, I'm currently rewatching every season in order and I'm on season 10.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.: I have played TAR group games before and I'm very familiar with the show.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Play Your Cards Right, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.: Of course!

2539 days 17 hours ago
db1994

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Diego

I am a huge amazing race fan, been fan of the show since the very beginning! I also have played a few seasons of your group and its one of my favorites, i would love to come back and get to experience it again!

Yes I have played before twice i believe :)

2539 days 15 hours ago
FrenchMaid

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): CJ

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because i really want to play an Amazing Race group game and i feel like my personality will add some spice to the cast

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. no i have not

2539 days 10 hours ago
Karmaron72

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jackson

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I'm resilient, persistent and I never give up. I love meeting new people, and I'm very entertaining and determined to win.

I have played other group games, but nothing quite like this.

Accepted
2539 days 8 hours ago
WitZ

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

I have competed four times and done relatively well every season with a win, 2 5th's and a 6th. With a bit of luck and a bit of skill I really think I could make finals once again <3

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes :P 4 of them but you already knew that Ryan :P Pick me if you want, I am here if you think casting me could help the season <3

I agree

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!