This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Living Room

Topic » S2- Living Room

3229 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
im just doing what i think its best for my game and the best for my game is getting as least blood on my hands as possible and do what the house think its cool which is keep the noms the same.. i dont want a 3rd person getting nommed and i dont want to nom anyone else... im sorry its 100% strategic move and i wish u guys luck and sorry again :(
3229 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
good luck both noms
3229 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
It's official. Either huzzah or Swagger55 will be evicted from the Big Brother house. You may now begin mailing in eviction votes. The nominees are not allowed to vote. As HOH, Rachellove, you will only vote in the event of a tie. The Eviction will be announced tomorrow night, July 16, at 5:00 p.m central/6:00 p.m eastern. The second Head of Household competition will begin shortly after the first eviction. Good night houseguests!
3229 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
When casting your eviction votes, please remember this season's theme is all about DIVISION and SECOND CHANCES
3229 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
*July 17. Not 16th sorry for the error
3229 days 22 hours ago
Dawg
6/12 Eviction votes have been cast.
3229 days 8 hours ago
Dawg
9/12 houseguests have voted. Failure to vote results in random.org deciding the vote. Also, this season I'm implenting a strike system to avoid inactivity. If a houseguest failed to vote in THREE evictions throughout the duration of the season, he/she will be expelled from the game.
3229 days 8 hours ago
Dawg
10/12 votes are in
3229 days 8 hours ago
Dawg
11/12 votes are in. 2 hours until eviction!
3229 days 7 hours ago
Dawg
1 hour until the first eviction!
3229 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*sits down on couch*
3229 days 6 hours ago
Skyeee123
*sits down on couch*
3229 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Best of luck to both of the nominees!!
3229 days 6 hours ago
jake98
*sits down on couch* good luck nominees.
3229 days 6 hours ago
Dawg
Before I reveal the vote, one houseguest failed to vote and now has one strike against them. I will mail this houseguest to let them know.

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!