This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Kitchen

Topic » S2- Kitchen

3234 days 22 hours ago
Rachellove
thanks for safety
3234 days 17 hours ago
justdontevictme
Thanks for safety gl in veto noms
3233 days 20 hours ago
jake98
*makes toast and starts singing* I WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE SIX WITH MY WOES
3233 days 18 hours ago
justdontevictme
This is the veto meeting evanstar and rollingderp have both been nominated for eviction but I have the power to veto one of the nominations

I feel at this point I don't wanna ruffle any feathers by using it and I also wanna respect the HoH batmans original noms so with that I have decided not to use the power of veto sorry guys nothing personal gl both noms
This veto meeting is adjourned
3233 days 18 hours ago
Dawg
Alright, either rollingderp or Evanester will be evicted from the Big Brother house. You may now begin mailing in your votes. The eviction will be tomorrow night, July 25, at 10:00 pm central/11:00 pm eastern. Good luck houseguests! Also, just before eviction, I will announce how the Power of the Trade was used.
3231 days 22 hours ago
Rachellove
This is the nomination ceremony.... One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two people for eviction....
3231 days 22 hours ago
Rachellove
first person ive nominated is
joey65409
3231 days 22 hours ago
Rachellove
second person ive nominated is
Evanester
3231 days 22 hours ago
Rachellove
i didnt talk game with any one u two and i dont know where ur head is in this game... i see u two as floaters and trying to fly under the radar and that scaries me cause those people go far.. thats why i nominate u two.. same reason ! good luck on pov for both and sorry for that.. :)
3231 days 22 hours ago
jake98
Thanks for safety
3231 days 22 hours ago
Dawg
The LIVE Power of Veto competition will be played Tomorrow, July 26, at 5:00 pm central/6:00 pm eastern! Good luck!

The players:
Rachellove
Joey65409
Evanester
jake98
Kaushal
justdontevictme
3231 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Tomorrow is the 27th
3231 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Okay then *laughs*
3231 days 21 hours ago
Dawg
lol I just realized that it's the 27th
3231 days 21 hours ago
jake98
It's fine. I was just like oh crap it's today. But nvm

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!