This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Fez

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Fez

3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
The alliance didn't even come together obviously lol I'm a lone wolf
3362 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
Haha so you admit you spoke to Ryan about wanting an alliance XD

Maybe you'll continue to admit you've been bullshitting... What kind of person can swear to God and lie I don't even know.
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
I don't think so. Was there a cohost?
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
I didn't lie cha fool I've already said that I've spoken to people about forming one
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
But it didn't come together
3362 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
Calm down. You guys are giving the Fez tribe a bad name.

Wait, never mind. Will already gave us a bad name.
3362 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
You've spent the last hour denying that you've ever had an alliance and that you didn't try to build one by messaging lots of people like I'm claiming.

Now you admit that you've been attempting to create one with Ryan, Silver and Carraid
3362 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
And because you backed yourself into a corner you've decided to go against the one person who you feel is an easy target. But in doing so you've screwed everyone to some degree. You really need to learn that if you're going to attack someone, don't drag everyone into it. If you're so confident Im wrong you should have been able to keep the heat on me, as opposed to trying to pass it off onto everyone else to some degree, particularly ShiiAnn and Silver
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
I thought you'd been referring to the fact that I messaged people for this vote asking what they were doin

But yea I tried to form one with those 3 like days ago but I didn't work out
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
I have not passed anything off onto silver you're insane
3362 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
YOU BROUGHT HIM INTO THIS IMMEDIATLY BY CALLING ME OUT, THEREFORE REVEALLING HIM TO BE WISHY WASHY CAUSING ME TO GET MAD AT HIM, AND HIM THREATENING TO QUIT

Oh yeah right no problems for him at all. He's swell after this episode.
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
If I'm in a corner, you're the one who put me there by spreading shit.
My strategic game has been basically nonexistent, like you're obviously the threat with your big ol alliance you got going
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
I DIDNT INCRIMINATE HIM FOR ANYTHING
you were trying to take advantage of him by making up some bullshit lie that WE STILL HAVE YET TO SEE PROOF OF
3362 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Alright it's seriously time for you to shut the fuck up
People will make their own decisions and have to deal with the consequences
3362 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
HOW DID I SPREAD SHIT!? IF IM SO OBVIOUSLY WRONG IT SHOULD BE SO EASY FOR YOU TO GET EVERYONE TO CALL ME OUT!

YET EVERYONE IVE SPOKEN TO HAS LABLED YOU THE SNAKE, NOT ME!

IS THIS GETTING THROUGH TO YOU MORE!?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!