This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3688 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I will be revealing the logo the first week of May! So be sure to join in the VL! (lol it's so inactive tbh because you all are here playing all-stars)
3688 days 17 hours ago
Oh damn it I wanted to know if people were talking to mwah!
3688 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
lol yeah, but next season will be a lot more fun. Since, you guys can go back to VL and criticize people. i'm afraid someone's going to PM players again :/ and i don't want that!
3688 days 17 hours ago
cjuddy
Did you ever find out who did that?
3688 days 17 hours ago
When did someone do that?
3688 days 17 hours ago
I wasn't active in the VL for Peru soo idk
3688 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Nope i never found out who it was...
3688 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
lol I was worry that it would happen this season so I didn't really go all out like I wanted to in confessionals. Like I had said something right before merge about AJ and then he mails me soon after lool
3688 days 15 hours ago
MoooHades
Mike: Didn't talk to me so I have nothing to say to you.

Ella: Didn't talk to me so yet again I have nothing to say to you.

Connor: You use people to get further in this game, if that's what you think is a good way to play this game that's fine by me. But I'm not voting you, I would never vote for you. I saved your ass in this game and you vote me off. I regret telling you that you were getting voted out and I regret even talking to you in this game. You do not deserve to win this game, to deserve to get 3rd. I hope no-one votes for you.

I have 0 questions because I'm done talking to Connor and the other 2 didn't talk to me. Thank you for letting me play again TTJ, even if people believe I didn't deserve to play again. I can say I played a pretty good game, better than my last time even if I won last time and I didn't make final 3 this time.
3688 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Omg kelly?? I hardly used you, on the tribal you went it was you against me and it was a 3-2-1 vote. Might I add that I never ever voted for you? I voted for aj that tribal so I have no clue where this is coming from :(
3688 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
Connor may I say this. Cedric never flipped on you. Me and Cedric had a Final 2 alliance for a LONG TIME.
3688 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
I will ask questions when I get home from school. Around 3pm ish EST. I wanna be prepared for this
3688 days 9 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Guys, we all know these three are freaking terrible so not gonna discuss more of this. They're terrible and hideous to mankinds mental improvement. Enough said.

Connor you're the least terrible of the three so you're getting my vote
3688 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
I'm going to post my opening statement then answer questions
3688 days 8 hours ago
Survivor8
So we'll start with the beginning. I was put on a tribe with old Croatia's Nikki & Ella. So I made a final 3 deal with them, but I also knew being a winner I could be targeted at any point. So because of that I took advantage of Highnoon's offer and alligned with the rest of the original tribe as well. We dominated challenges and never went to tribal.

Tribe swap I immediately felt fucked. I knew Natalie was going to target me eventually and I didn't know where AJ/Jeff stood. Thankfully I was able to convince AJ & he convinced Jeff (I think) and maybe it so we were the majority four. Highnoon went first obviously for trying to take out Croatia people (the only time I was close to going home), then Nat was supposed to go next until Nat tricked Nikki into thinking she had an idol, so instead of a tie it was 4-2 DJ left. I had a plan to convince DJ we could go far, but after that my shot at working with DJ was gone.

Merge comes along and AJ & I convinced most people to vote for Natalie and thankfully it went smoothly. I knew Nikki was going home and I did try to change it, but it couldn't be done so I had to let it happen even though I thought it was going to hurt my game (more on this later). To further hurt my game I ranted about Nikki going and called out leaders from both sides. Meaning I should have went next right? But instead I was able to recover and get into some people's heads and then eventually I was back on top with alliances with both AJ/Connor. I had the power to send home whoever I wanted every round. After I convinced AJ to switch his vote to Jeff, it was all a matter of keeping people in tact. The only slight bump was when Ella/Cedric tried blindsiding Connor, but kept that from happening with my vote, assuming Sim would self-vote.

People probably felt like they were choosing who we would vote because I would ask them who they thought should go, but every time I had already convinced them the best way to go was really just best for my game. Originally I was going to take Connor out, but when he was saved because of a self-vote I knew he got lucky. I knew I was a big reason why Ella even got passed the vote with Jeff, because I got the vote to send Jeff home and kept Connor from flipping.

I played strategically, I won immunities when they were needed and made/broke social connections at the right times. There were some I didn't talk to, but didn't have anything said to me either to make it fair to use that against me.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!