This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3657 days 21 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Aranerino Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

We'll now bring in the members of our jury, DJ, Brittney, Natalie, Nikki, Jeff, Kelly, AJ, Sim, and Cedric who was voted out at the last tribal council.

Please welcome Ella, Connor, and Mike! These three have made it as far as you can go in this game. It is now up to the jurors to decide a winner.

Ella, Connor, and Mike: The three of you should make speeches explaining the entirety of your game to the jurors. It's your job to convince them to vote for you.

Jurors: It is up to you to ask questions to the final 3. These questions should help you figure out who to vote for in the end.

Good luck, and may the best person win!
3657 days 21 hours ago
Hey guys um... So yeah I know I went out queen and I didn't start no shit when I went out! But trust me behind the scenes there was shit going down! Now I will say that I WONT congratulate the 3 of you cause y'all don't deserve to be here. You all coatailed your way here and now one of you will win sadly and I'm going to make it like pulling teeth if you wanna get my vote!

Connor: ok boo I swear your the most annoying little fuck in this game I swear when you flipped I wanted to curse you out up and down! You don't know how to cooperate without someone telling you what to fucking do and it annoys me! People claimed you said you didn't trust me and I knew that was a fucking lie cause u trusted me when Nat left then didn't. Dot dot dot hmmmm? *makes a crazy face* you were a fake and a liar and no one on the jury likes you and I mean NO ONE you weren't even playing with your head or heart. You were literally using someone else's head just to operate -_-

Question: What really made you flip on me? Honest to god truth and I will know when your lying
3657 days 21 hours ago
I'll post the other 2 soon
3657 days 21 hours ago
jflora18
I am going to ask my questions tomorrow afternoon. These assholes can wait
3657 days 21 hours ago
Ella: OMG I swear your a little hoe rat! Like wtf is wrong with you OMG I was talking with some other jurors about u and Connor cause y'all are literally in the same boat! Y'all don't know how to function without being told something! Idk why the hell u flipped on me I was with u since the VERY FIRST DAY WE STEPPED ON THE FUCKING BEACH!!! So wtf is wrong with you was it paranoia bitch huh honey fucking boo boo? Well guess what you're such a floater and coatail rider u didn't even know what shit was going on in this game so u can't win cause how could you if your head was in your ass!!! Anyways grats on making f3 again by sugar coating your way up Connors ass!!

Question: Was it paranoia that made you turn on me the night I left?
3657 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ok :)
3657 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
quen Cedric:
*walks in with sparkling blue dress with an attention grabbing shiny diamond slipper heels. Weave game is on point, make-up game is on point. Flips hair as walking in Smiles at all three jurors, turns around and walks to the place where da jurors go.*

Cedric:
*walks in with T-Shirt and some slacks, giving a dirty look to the jurors as walking in*
THIS WAS MINE. MINE. ALL MINE
3657 days 21 hours ago
Mike: Your such a little fake lair!! I can't believe you!! We litter ally had everything in the bag! We were always on the same tribe and ruled together! I told u all my thought and not one time did I say I was voting u out cunt! I know u told people I wanted them out eventually cause then AJ wouldn't have gotten so fucking paranoid like he loves to do!
*rolls eyes*
I fucking trusted you more than anything and you took It away the night you let everyone vote me! I swear I looked like a fool to all of the world when I left like wtf I swear if I didn't trust u I would be sitting there and you would have left when me Ella had an alliance and wanted winners gone!!

Question: tell me everything that happened the night I was gone! And I mean everything or I will fucking curse your little ass put
3657 days 21 hours ago
Also guys Ella is a fake in the beginning we were gonna take out winners and she then we made a black widow alliance with me, Alyssa and Nat and her until Alyssa went then.. AS I FUCKING SAID BEFORE THE NIGHT I GOT ONTO PANDEROSA RHAT WE HAD A CROATIA 5 alliance no one fucking listened to me and u all got burned like I predicted like sorry little dumb asses
3657 days 21 hours ago
Oh also

*walks in with a black low v- neck dress with wavy hair and red lip gloss and black eye shadow and black high heels*

*kisses two fingers and taps my ass*

Y'all can kiss my ass bitches

*twirls my middle finger at them then gives the Morgan- Grin from survivor: cagayan*
3657 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Nikki- I play a quiet strategic game, if that's what you count as "floating" but I do admit I floated the 4 days I was banned. Nikki, I play cut throat and break off ties when I need to! You were a threat to me if you made finals! You were also very crafty and sneaky so I know you would eventually flip on me. I'm sorry if I hurt you but it's kill or be killed, but I don't think it was paranoia!
3657 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
quen Cedric:
----MKAY Ella, I respect how you played the game. Very low key and loyal to your alliance until you needed to make a move. Ugh actually just thinking about how you almost got that final 5 tribal to work is orgasmic.
Mah question to you is as follows. What was your biggest strength in this game, especially post merge. Mkay.

----Mike, do you think you got lucky a lot in this game having things in your possession or could you tell me some other things that you did besides stick with the two people besides you. Very respectable. (Cedric "Bitch gtfo)

-----AND THEN LAST BUH NOT LEAST CONNOR
oooh I've wanted to ask dis foreverrr
So mkay, you made a finals deal with yours truly around merge. Kay, so let's say this game was a final 2 and you won final immunity with me and Mike. Take all events that have happened out of consideration. What would you have done? Who'd you have taken? THIS influenced my decisions regarding you in the game, and it will influence my vote ultimately, so no BS ya
3657 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Also guys Ella is a fake in the beginning we were gonna take out winners and she then we made a black widow alliance with me, Alyssa and Nat and her until Alyssa went then.. AS I FUCKING SAID BEFORE THE NIGHT I GOT ONTO PANDEROSA RHAT WE HAD A CROATIA 5 alliance no one fucking listened to me and u all got burned like I predicted like sorry little dumb asses

Nikki, you have to understand in Survivor that you have to adapt to make it to the end! You have to be selfish! You can't always count on deals made on Day 1!
3657 days 21 hours ago
Ok thanks Ella and your portraying urself as cut throat but boo u pretty much sided with what whatever someone fucking told u to do! U never made a big move on your own nor did you ever make a play idea on your own talk about #NoBrain!!!
3657 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
Actually Nikki, Ella came to me final 5 (albeit after backing out of it final 6) about taking out Connor. She really was the one to get it started. I'll give her credit on THAT move lol
3657 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
----MKAY Ella, I respect how you played the game. Very low key and loyal to your alliance until you needed to make a move. Ugh actually just thinking about how you almost got that final 5 tribal to work is orgasmic.
Mah question to you is as follows. What was your biggest strength in this game, especially post merge. Mkay.

Thank you Cedric :)
My biggest strength is my social and strategic skills! I always think ahead. And also my ability to make alliances and adapt and be able to be ruthless when I need to! As you can tell I relayed purely on my social skills! I've made merge in group games about 9-10 times. I've only won 2 individual immunity challenges! The first one was in my first season here (Croatia) and it was a pure luck challenge (battleship) so my biggest strength is my Social skills combined with my strategic mind

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!