This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOTEL

Topic » #NTM8 - HOTEL

2529 days 3 hours ago
Montenegro
*Laughs*

His attitude seriously gets to me.
2529 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Oh, wait. So his name was the first one that popped in his mind when he would think about being safe?
2529 days 2 hours ago
Montenegro
Haha, must have been! Makes sense.
2529 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Yeah guess we know where he stands. On top of the line.
2528 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm really, REALLY happy that I got the highest total score from the Judges for our photo shoot last week. I'm so proud of myself! That was the first time I impressed all of the Judges at the same time. I'm finally back!

Now the pressure is on that two models will leave this week. I hope it's not me because I'm here to win.
2528 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to everyone*

That was an interesting challenge. What do you think of your photos, guys?
2527 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
*drinks lemonade*

Last week, host Jerard told us it's going to be a BACK-TO-BACK elimination this week, not DOUBLE ELIMINATION. So there might be an elimination after our challenge this week.
2526 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
If so that's a massive twist cause i don't think anyone was expecting an elimination in the challenge so I'm definitely scared. I followed the brief and delivered my months well but if i knew it was an elimination I would've done some extra thing cause it's like that's all they look for now
2526 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Like what Jerard has said, "Always be READY".
2526 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to Elva and Gigi*

This week is so intense. Two of us are going home. I just hope it's not one of us.
2526 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

This week is going to be intense. Two of us are going home. With only six models left, there's no room for mistakes anymore. It's either I go big or I go home.

I need to nail the remaining challenges and photo shoots. I need to show the Judges that I'm the Next Top Model they're looking for.

I HAVE TO WIN. I NEED TO WIN.
2526 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
*talks with Sui and Elva*

Yeah let us hope
2526 days ago
Jerard
Mail:

"It's time to go big or go home, All eyes will be on you. Are you enough to be the reason of some heavy traffic?"
2526 days ago
Montenegro
Could it be a street shoot? *shrugs*
2526 days ago
haycsclair
What the hell is that? Sexy shot?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!