This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOTEL

Topic » #NTM8 - HOTEL

2500 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
Oh I choose Ajax, I'm a huge comic nerd so like I had to do it.

*shows a photo*

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/9/90/Ajax_fighting_with_deadpool.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160125215432

I also think Sui I have somewhat of a chance to get booked at least one. I think we all should at least get one bookings.
2499 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
I really hope so, Lucky. It's a competition, yes. But I'm not hoping for someone to perform badly.
2499 days 13 hours ago
Montenegro
Hey Sean, how are you feeling about your go-sees?
2499 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at Francisco in the corner*

He's usually quiet. He doesn't bond with us.
2499 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey guys! :)
It's Judge Laurel here <3

I would like to inform you all in case Jerard hasn't already, but Jerard has removed me from the panels, so I won't be a judge anymore but I shall still check up on how the series continue.
2499 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
It was nice to have you on the panel, thank you for your comments and scores
2499 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Hi, Judge Laurel.

We don't know what really happened, but maybe it was something personal. Thank you for all your good comments for me and my co-models. We really appreciate your presence in the panel. Wish you all the best, Judge Laurel.

*hugs*
2499 days 11 hours ago
Montenegro
Thank you for your scores, Laurel.

*to the house*

I hope we don't get any returning models. I think that if you've been eliminated, it's been for a reason.
2499 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
As long as it's Gigi, then I'm fine.
2499 days 10 hours ago
Montenegro
Knowing my luck it'll be Spencer *laughs*
2499 days 6 hours ago
Montenegro
Confessional:

Francisco is so focused on the competition. That can be a good thing, but... I don't know.
2499 days 6 hours ago
aj1111
CF:
So far I have 2/3 go sees booked!!
https://media.tenor.com/images/fcf2f8db44c5a442ddafec27fbc313aa/tenor.gif
2499 days 6 hours ago
Neme91
Confessional:

Right now I only have 1 booking out of the 3 revealed and I am scared. I think that I stuck to who I am and delivered photos to the go-sees that fit their brand. If they found reasons to not book me that's fine on them. My challenge score may end up being bad but I did put my heart into the go-sees so hopefully that counts for something.
2499 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to Elva*

I told you. I wasn't feeling good about my outfit choice for Fire and Ice line. He's looking for a wintery vibe.
2499 days 3 hours ago
rahrah
Umm who said I'm quiet, I don't talk to you. I talk to Lucky a lot so don't get is teistedb

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!