This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOTEL

Topic » #NTM8 - HOTEL

2513 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

The Gods and Goddesses photo shoot was really, REALLY hard. I put my ALL into it. I put a lot of hard work, so in case I go home, at least I know I took a risk and I put my heart into it. So that I won't have any regrets.
2512 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to everyone*

So, what do you think about our latest photo shoot, guys?
2512 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to Elva*

You know what, Elva? When I was selecting my choice of goddess, my first pick was Mania. I already have a photo for it, but didn't have a detailed explanation yet. So I said to myself, I'll post later. Then hours after that, when I'm about to post Mania, I saw you posted Mania. I was like, "Wow..." I laughed at myself, so I had to look for another photo and make another detailed explanation. Haha!
2512 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

For the next panel, I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I'm proud of what I did, but I don't know how the Judges will take it. We really don't know what they're looking for, but I hope I pull it off. If not, then I'll go with a happy and satisfied heart knowing I put my heart and soul into it.

*crosses fingers*
2512 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
*packs bag*

*gets ready for panel*
2512 days 3 hours ago
Neme91
Confessional:

Panel is upcoming and you know I had a great time this season if I happen to be the one who goes tonight I don't think I will be upset. This shoot was hard primarily for me so I delivered the best I could. Though the photo wasn't bad it wasn't eye catching as said by the judges and I mean with it being final 6 I guess the photos have to be eye catching. I think I put my all into every single photo shoot and to have come out on top twice and also be the person with the most challenge wins in 4 I am satisfied with my performance this season.
2512 days 3 hours ago
Neme91
*gets read for panel*
2512 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
*runs to the confessional room*

I'm safe! I'm motha freaking safe!! I truly thought I was going home but I'm safe and now I just have to come back stronger in the top 5.
2512 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
YAY! Gigi is here!
2512 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
*hugs to Sui and Elva*
2511 days 20 hours ago
Montenegro
*Hugs Gigi*

Welcome back girl!! You've gotta slay this next challenge.

And Sui, congrats on staying. I never doubted that you'd stay, teebs. The funny thing is, I was originally going to go for Aphrodite, but then I saw that Lily had taken her, which made me switch to Mania. Funny how that worked out!
2511 days 20 hours ago
Montenegro
Since we're all back, I figured we could celebrate with..

*pops champagne*

..alcohol!
2511 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
*walks in*

It's good to be back
2511 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
*drinks some alcohol*
2511 days 16 hours ago
Montenegro
Welcome back Laith! Have some champagne.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!