This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOTEL

Topic » #NTM8 - HOTEL

2515 days 16 hours ago
rahrah
It twisted
2515 days 16 hours ago
Montenegro
*To Sui*

Don't worry about it - he's only one of four bookings. At least you took a risk. You don't win by playing safe.
2515 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to Francisco*

Well I don't see you're talking here, so you can't blame me. And, are you mad? I'm just telling my observation.
2515 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
*to Elva*

Well I wanted to book all of them. I want to prove to myself that I can be a good model whatever the client ask me to do.
2514 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
House Mail:

"Next time, be prepared because you will have very exaggerated personalities, plagued with personal flaws and negative emotions despite your immortality and superhero-like powers."
2514 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
oop no clue what it's gonna be
2514 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
my prediction is gods and francisco choses which god we are
2514 days 21 hours ago
Montenegro
I like the sound of a gods-themed task.. kinda.
2514 days 18 hours ago
rahrah
maybe you should all focus on the competition then making friends. The clients love me
2514 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
Franc I love you bud but cocky isn't good on you. Leave that for Sui and Elva.
2514 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm kinda disappointed that I only got booked two out of four castings, but it only motivated me to do better and to excel in the upcoming challenges. I really want to prove to everyone that I can win this thing and be the Next Top Model. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win.
2514 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to everyone*

When I'm reading Jerard's latest mail, I kinda feel excited about the exaggerated personalities. But I'm kinda confused about the personal flaws and negative emotions. Yeah. Confused and excited at the same time.
2514 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
*files nails while waiting for the next photo shoot*
2514 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey, guys! Do you agree that this is the hardest photo shoot of this season by far? We don't know what the Judges are looking for in this photoshoot.
2513 days 23 hours ago
Montenegro
This shoot is definitely challenging, but it's allowing us to show off how well we incorporate all elements of a photo into one.

Confessional:

I really wish that certain members of the house would get involved and stop throwing shade left right and centre. We're past that now, right?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!