This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3329 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
OKAY ANYWAY, BACK TO PLAYER OF THE SEASON.

The top three are BRITTANY, ANDREW, AND JOSH.

The award goes to
3329 days 13 hours ago
levonini
SHOW WHO WON PLAYER OF THE SEASON
3329 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
knew i wouldnt get a damn thing lol
3329 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
ANDREW!

The flip-flopper of the game, Andrew was easily the biggest reason the post-merge was such a clusterfuck with so many close votes and blindsides. On top of that, he proved to be a compelling character throughout the season both in his confessionals and interactions with other players. Unfortunately, his gameplay caught up to him in the end when Dana decided to change her jury vote to Anthony once she realized he was the flip-flopper. Brittany played the best, cleanest game (probably one of the best in the entire series) but Andrew is our player of the season.
3329 days 13 hours ago
levonini
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OMG THIS IS BETTER THAN WINNING IM TEARING UP CLAP FOR ME PLEASEE
3329 days 13 hours ago
mman23
Definitely agree with the finalists for player of the season. Wanna give me an ego boost and say why I was included? :P
3329 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Andrew! And thank you SO much for the compliment, Sagar :)
3329 days 13 hours ago
levonini
@dana YOU BITTER ASS BITCH jokes i love you <3
3329 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Thanks for a great season, everybody! It was a pleasure playing with all of you :D
3329 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
@Josh well obviously the biggest reason would be your confessionals and your level of activity. but i think you had your finger on the pulse of this game the entire time, and you showed the best adaptability out of anyone IMO
i also think you had a huge shot to win it all if you didn't have to go on vacation
i think if andrew had won the season, i might have given you PoS as a consolation prize but i'm not sure haha
3329 days 13 hours ago
mman23
If this were shown on TV, the fans would've voted me in I know it!

So do we get to see confessionals ever?
3329 days 13 hours ago
levonini
ANSWER ASK FM QUESTIONS plz and ty
3329 days 13 hours ago
levonini
@josh HELL NO BITCH they would have voted me ;) jokes (im not joking)
3329 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
do y'all want to see confessionals? i can open the confessionals group but i never really asked people's permission to make their confessionals public so it's kind of a gray area
3329 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
and i'm too lazy to delete the confessionals of those who don't want theirs to be seen so it's all or none

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!