This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3318 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
@martin i'll post the link when i open it
3318 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
ah right lol
3318 days 5 hours ago
levonini
IM GUNA ASK SOO MANY QUESTIONS
3318 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
okay i'm too lazy to read through everything so fuck it, confessional group is open.

important disclaimers: i've only included CONFESSIONALS, meaning if you just sent me a name for your vote, i didn't post that in there. but if you sent me a voting reason along with your vote, i posted the entire mail in there. i wasn't anticipating opening up the group to everyone (i mostly do this for myself to make it easier to find episode quotes), so if you find anything terrible or weird or questionable, please let me know via mail.

i tried to include conversations (that i was included in) as best as i can, but obviously y'all know how annoying T-mail is so some of it might be double posted or unclear who sent what, etc. don't ask me for clarifications because i'm too lazy to dig through that shit again

skype chats not included

i'm probably missing some finale confessionals which i will add later tonight when i finish the wiki and decide what to use as the finale episode title.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7497 have fun
3318 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
posting this again: http://ask.fm/BURNINHELL69

i'll get to all the questions eventually! also please try your best not to ask a question that has already been answered (i get like 50 people asking me to rank the cast and i'm not going to repeat the answer, i'll just tell you to scroll down and look for it)
3318 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Yay @ me being best pre-mergr boot (although we all know I deserved it)

Grats Brittany :)
3318 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
wiki is updated
3317 days 21 hours ago
Timster
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7497/forum/topic/14689485/2

Joeker for the millionth time (now with proof) I didn't want you out the first round.
3317 days 21 hours ago
Timster
Honestly I was the star of episode 1. Fuck Obscurity and his "best confessor" shit.
3317 days 21 hours ago
Timster
The most important confessional of the season in episode 4.

Re: Hello my current group game hosts
Mar 4, 2015 15:55:01
Timster
Timster
Re: Hello my current group game hosts
obscurity
I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE IF YOU ATTEMPT TO DO THAT SHIT!

A GOOD host uses a live chatzy so everyone knows you're not rigging!
>if it goes to rocks i am just going to random.org until your name is at the top
3317 days 20 hours ago
Timster
CONFESSIONAL
Mar 9, 2015 20:38:01
WANJ
WANJ
CONFESSIONAL
obscurity
This (insert n word) who is supposedly black I don't think he is. I think he is a white dude that want to be black like Eminem or iggy azalea. He is going to attack me after tribal. I set is ass straight. He will not be attacking no one at  least not me before thinking twice. OOooh baby I am back. I am like a dog that don't bark. Yeah no warning I am just going to bite.

----

HAHA I got the last laugh. #ByeBitch #BlackAss
3317 days 20 hours ago
Timster
The same episode hudspith goes home. LMFAO #GodDontLikeUgly #BunBye #Cocky

confessional
Mar 9, 2015 21:24:40
Hudspith
Hudspith
confessional
obscurity
*laughs*

oh if only Tim could see whats really happening in this game he is not in control Me Joe Rich have split from the alliance and added josh to our little group to make it a 4 person alliance  once this vote is over its all plain sailing to the end tim better hope he wins every immunity for here on out because he is living on borrowed time
3317 days 19 hours ago
Timster
That was really fun reading back confessionals, it was like watching it on TV or something. And there weren't TOO much to read since most of the people in this game were boring UTR game bots w/ nothing interesting to say.

It changed my perspective on a few things and overall this cast was a mess and I am glad to be apart of it.

I wonder if Obscurity didn't put all confessionals in. It feels weird with Britt winning since most of the confessionals were from me/lev/mman and only seeing the game from our point of view was strange. Kinda like SJDS how Jeremy/Josh got the entire edit up until their boots. That's how this game was.
3317 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
You could have pm'ed during the game so I didn't have to doubt you Tim
3317 days 14 hours ago
mman23
Yea Tim, your confessioals were good to read as well as Andrew's. I also thought Britt wrote well when she posted. The biggest surprise for me was seeing how close I was to leaving the round James used an idol- thanks Andrew for keeping me out of the fire!

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!