This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2448 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
I don't think Eric was considered in that vote
2448 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan you were considered lol
2448 days 16 hours ago
Iceey
I was saying in the sense that David was the fake vote, Riley was actually voted, and sagar said you all heavily favored Brittany
2448 days 16 hours ago
Iceey
*some of you all
2448 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
In my speech I don't like to explain why I should win because that's for the questions but instead I present my game and what I was thinking at each vote so you can successfully judge my game for what it is instead of me conjuring up some bull shit.

So coming into the game I knew a few people from versions things but most from past seasons. The one that stuck out to me the most was instantly Ryan. (and not gonna lie Riley too because we were friends before this game). Me and Ryan have played two times before once on this series and once in another where in the other series we ran the game before he so rudely cut me for third (salt). I knew that we were gonna work together again here but I also knew the trust wasn't gonna be as strong as it could be and I always planned to take him out toward the end (this changes with time due to circumstances that we'll get to). The reason I'm telling you about this is because Ryan was such an essential part to my game because coming into the merge he was one of the few who I knew had my back completely and that's what gave me leverage to keep myself into the fold as much as I could.

After we learned the tribes I was instantly pulled into an alliance by Riley that was with myself, Ryan and Brittany. This alliance was actually pretty strong and would have stuck together had we gone to tribal. On top of the Alliance I talked with Sam and Liam just as a safety net and because I was prepared to break off of the Alliance if we lost more than one challenge, thankfully we didn't and I was able to make the swap. I got swapped onto a tribe with Britt and Sam from my tribe where I got way closer to Brittany and distanced myself from Sam because iouldnt trust him since we had such a rough time in Gen gap. I also got super close to Sydney because she's Bae and I'm her pet noob but I was wary since she did vote me out in Sri Lanka but quickly dropped all suspicion and she became my most trusted ally. Qaz was also a big name for me because I see him in so many games and I feared him a shit ton

Finally I end up at tribal but I was still safe because I won immunity so I knew my real game wast going to be tested yet. Since I was immune I knew I was really just having to do more of setting myself up rather than worrying about the current vote at hand. Qaz was the first to throw out Sam's name so I quickly told Sam (told him he was in trouble not who said his name) so I could figure out who he was after and he said Sydney which made my decision very easy. I then spread the word as much as I could (most people already know because it's survivor and people talk but I wanted everyone to feel good about me and know where I voted) once the vote was in place he left and I think I had a good bond with everyone with the exception of maybe Nolan.

The double tribal is where things really get intense. Right away everyone's actually throwing names around which was not normal for this game but it made things fun. Most people were saying we need to target the felnuk three out of fear of them being close, I would agree to this except the name that was tossed around was Will and I wasn't going to vote him when qaz was still in. Thankfully will was an idiot and he jerk off to big moves so he was easily manipulated by someone (not clear on exactly who) and so people weren't going after him anymore and I was able to bring qaz as the vote. This move was very risky because it potentially ruined anything I had going with mike/Brittany/Sydney moving forward but I wanted qaz out since he had multiple people saying they really trusted him and I'm selfish so I wanted that trust to myself (syd and Riley said they liked him). The only regret I have about this is how I handled telling the other side because I wanted to tell them before the vote but I thought they'd warn qaz and I didn't want an Idol to be played so I kept my mouth shut but made them made in the process.

The next tribal was a mes
2448 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
The next tribal was a mess for me because I had just voted against 3 people who I actually really liked and trust (Mike Sydney and Brittany) but all attempts to apologize just sounded like damage control rather than honestly wanting to work with them. So going into the vote I  knew I had to do whatever it took to make them trust me again so I promised them I'd vote on their side. The reason we decided on will is because Brittany wouldn't vote Robin like Mike wanted and I just sided with Brittany because I knew Mike wasn't going to ever flip but I worried Brittany might if we had decided to do Robin. This time around I was determined to be more open with my vote so everyone knew what I was doing so I told Robin that I was voting Will and he agreed which helped a ton for me cause that way I could justify the flip. Come tribal, the votes tie. Right after it ties I go bat shit crazy spewing some shit about flipping and crap acting like I didn't mean to but saying I wouldn't flip back now. Believe it or not I had a reason for how I acted, I was attempting to publicly show Brittany, Sydney and Mike that I was with them so I could gain their trust back while keeping Alan/Robin/Nolan at least slightly happy with me (I realize that didn't end up working too well but I tried to make them happy with me lol)

Next we swapped into 3 tribes and I was placed with Sagar, Ryan W, Eric and the ever so lovely Liam. This swap was really good for me because I was in the middle of two fighting alliances and had control over who left. Eric/Ryan wanted Liam and sagar/Liam wanted Ryan. I went back in forth a shit ton because I initially wanted Liam out since he had that giant ass alliance and was super close with mud (at least I assumed he was) but I soon realized he actually had a few people who would vote him and on top of that I really liked Sagar from a previous game where him me and Ryan B.  had an alliance and did well. So ultimately I decided that keeping Liam was better because Sagar agreed to vote him out next tribal whereas Eric didn't AND Ryan didn't talk to me much so I didn't want him in. Another reason why I saw this as a good move is because Eric was never voting me if Liam was still in but he might vote me if Sagar/Ryan are since he was at least somewhat close to both of them. This set me up so that Liam would vote Eric and Eric would vote Liam virtually protecting me and Sagar. Or so I thought....

Well next vote rolls around and everything went as planned. Sagar agreed to vote Liam (not with out fighting me to take out Eric first - him fighting me on this is what made me turn on Sagar) and Liam was voting Eric. All was fine and dandy til the all mighty mud jumped in and GAVE Liam an Idol and I'm assuming told Liam to vote me (cause if not I literally can't think of any reason Liam would have voted me over Eric). This chain of events is what led to the lowest low of my game and the biggest problem I'm going g to face here in finals and that is me being idoled out.... Immediately after this happens I send screenshots to Eric hopefully mess with sagars game some and then I walked my petty ass to RI....

(the rest is coming soon)
2448 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Yall posting these books is gonna make me tired
2448 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
books is gonna

It's already happening
2448 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
ask me Q's so i can tell u my life story
2448 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Alright so I read through all of it and yall said be tough with questions so I will be.
My vote is kind of up in the air because I like all three of you so make your answers count :)
2448 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Ryan: You have been consistently saying that your game was the greatest strategically and socially yet you feel the need to re-affirm this in not one, not two, but four separate posts:

"...I think socially and strategically, I played a better game than Sagar. And I can say that with complete confidence."
"And make no mistake, I wasn't blindly loyal to him. Had he lost either immunity challenge, he was toast"
"You can't say I would've gotten 5th because you don't know what Bubba would've done for sure lol just saying"
"I also feel like the fact I was the only Zvotoky/minority member that wasn't considered to be voted at the Riley vote, speaks volumes to what I accomplished socially with virtually everyone in the game"

Are you overcompensating for the lack of social/strategic game you had? If not, please explain these posts.

Sagar: You mentioned that I was one of the biggest threats left in the game after the Majority Rules challenge:
"...he was a massive threat (not just in challenges but in the end), and I knew that keeping him around was disastrous for my game."

Please explain further because if I recall, I tied (in probably a 3-3 vote) with Ryan for Biggest Hero and that was it. I also came in second-to-last in that challenge.

I will ask David his question once he posts/I read his final bit(s)
2448 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
I'm confused as to what I should explain. Me simply stating facts? I'm just reaffirming things with the jury that they may not be aware of, or think of.. What's wrong with that?
2448 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
I'm asking why you are continuing to further explain your game after you did a fine job of doing it in your opening speech/your response to Riley's question
2448 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Because I really rushed my speech because I had stuff to do and missed a lot of points. Just wanted to make sure people know all the aspects of my game to give myself a chance
2448 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
@Eric

Sorry, I recalled you winning more than just hero in that challenge, but I guess my memory failed me. Regardless, I remember distinctly thinking that you were easily the biggest jury threat remaining in the game at that point and I still stand by that. You were clearly liked by everyone in the game and on the jury and I knew that I had to take my shot while I still could. The other aspect to this is that if I had voted with you guys on that vote, then I might have easily just been handing control of the game over to you/Ryan/David at F6 after I voted out two of my original allies (Mud/Robin) back to back. Pretty much my key strategy was making sure that I was always needed as a vote so that the growing target on my back wasn't completely crippling to my game. I was obviously game to vote Alan since that's exactly what I did the next round by taking advantage of a split vote plan, but I knew I had to time it perfectly. And F7 would have been 1 round too early.

And when I said you were a challenge threat, I wasn't referring to that one in particular since doing well in Majority Rules doesn't really mean anything about challenge ability. But I think it's pretty clear that you were also the biggest challenge threat left to me because I've seen what you're able to do in various other comp-heavy games like RSF. It's the same reason I went after Robin the round before (in addition to him ALSO being a jury threat). By that point of the game, I had a sinking feeling that I had to win most, if not all, of the endgame immunities to make it to the end. Majority Rules really made me realize that the target on my back was no longer avoidable. But I did end up keeping myself safe to the end (with the assistance of Ryan who made the mistake of handing me the necklace in a round where it would have made complete sense to target me instead).

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!