This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2448 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hm. Sagar voted me out in two games and I won't vote for him to win in two games. Simple.
2448 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
:)
2448 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
It's not that u voted me out it's just that ur fake about it Everytime
2448 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Valid points Cigar
2448 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
I literally told you both times straight up that I was voting for you. I did it in both games because you're tedious to have a conversation with and you literally don't make an effort at all with me no matter how hard I tried so I figured there's really no point in pursuing it any further because it was always clear to me that I was never ever ever in your endgame plans in either game. You/Bubba/David were going to vote me at F5 anyway lol
2448 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Eric: Sagar I haven't read your answer (I'm about to) but I am also wondering why "flip flopping" should be considered a better gameplay than staying loyal. I'm not saying which position I stand for but as a self-proclaimed flip-flopper, I'd like to know your reasons. Ryan, same question but reversed: why should being loyal be considered a better gameplay over flipping?

Answer: For me I wouldn’t necessarily say being a flip-flopper is better than being loyal. In some (actually most) group games, I’m almost always loyal to my original squad believe it or not and I tend to go down with the ship if I end up in minority at any point, which is why 7th is my most common placement in Survivor games. But I feel pretty strongly that you have to adapt to the situation you’re in based on your read of the other players. I really feel like I was able to read players well in this game and understand exactly who was likely to turn on me and at which point in the game. I didn’t necessarily have a TIGHT bond with anyone in my original majority alliance at the merge, so it was easy to tell that I had to flip at some point to avoid getting a throwaway boot like 8th or 6th once they decided they don’t need me anymore. I was told by someone that Mud was coming after me (with screenshots) and to me, letting Mud go at one-day tribes was the smart move because 1) he was coming after me 2) him going moved me up one spot in the majority alliance. Robin was the same situation; he denies it but I was told by multiple people that he was after me as well. At then I turned on Eric the round after (the rationale for which I have already explained) and at that point I figured I had pretty much lied to everyone in the game already and I had to continue doing that to survive. If you can get to the end being loyal, that’s great, but sometimes you’re able to show your adaptability and maneuvering ability by flipping at exactly the right times. I flipped quite a few times but I feel that ALL of those were at EXACTLY the right time, which is a hard thing to nail in this game. So in my opinion, my flips showcase my awareness of this game and of the people around me.
2448 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
I also feel like flipping when I did was what let me control my own game. I voted for the person who went home in EVERY single postmerge vote that I participated in (and every premerge vote too, for that matter, except for the one where Liam idoled himself).

On the other hand, Ryan and David were in the minority in a few votes during the postmerge. They were loyal to their alliance for the most part, but they were also at the mercy of other people who were more or less dictating how each round went.
2448 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
~~~~CONTINUED SPEECH~~~~

Now at this point I knew even if I made it back into the game I was going to have a super hard time winning for the simple fact no matter what kind of game I play people would overlook it because I was voted out. I'm not saying you shouldn't take my idoling out into consideration because you absolutely should I'm just saying I was aware I was going to have to play twice as hard as everyone else to prove myself.
      Also on the subject of redemption Island if you don't want to vote me because I didn't have to try as hard as everyone since I got a break I seriously hope you realize how incredibly hard I tried on redemption and how much effort it actually took. When I battled qaz I spent over 4 hours practicing the game until I got under a minute when most people could barely get under 100 seconds. And to get back in the game I stayed up for 24 hours because I wanted it so bad. I'd even go as far to say redemption Island was even harder than the actual game because of how much work I had to put in.

Anyway after I finally got back in the game I was fully aware of how I was viewed because Mike told me that whoever gets back in couldn't win but I was determined to win no matter what so I decided instead if letting that disadvantage eat me alive I'd use it to help people want to take me farther so I tried to play up myself as a goat without annoying people too much (apparently I still annoyed them tho Oops). Right when I got back in me and Riley talked about taking out Sagar because neither of us liked him (in game, ily outside the game Sagar lol) and on top of that I tried re-integrating myself in the tribe however people (mostly the Alan, mud, Robin side) wouldn't even barely talk to me so I knew I was on the bottom. Sadly for the first tribal I wasn't able to talk too much due to a family emergency but I cared too much about the game to self vote so I knew I had to vote someone so I voted for Sagar since he was easily the biggest threat. This tribal went horrible for me though because my closest ally in Sydney left and I knew that for the remainder of the Season I would be fighting from the bottom.

Next we have the tribal where Riley left. I'm not gonna pretend I masterminded this because as I said no matter my efforts I couldn't find my way into majority. Right off the bat for this vote I was a target and since I'm naturally a fighter I went as hard as I could to save myself and even made a paragraph why Sagar should go. I ran around talking to anyone who would listen in attempts to save myself but nothing was happening HOWEVER in doing this I actually did save myself. Although I didn't get who I wanted out in my panic it became clear that I was leaving so the other side changed the vote in fear of an Idol play on me. Obviously I didn't control this at all but if I hadn't fought like I did I truly believe I would have left here and my game would have ended. Although I stayed safe the tribal still sucked because I lost an ally and I once again fell farther into the minority and had to continue to fight for my life every week.

This next vote was crucial for my game because it's where I finally made some ground with some people. Since Ryan and I were pretty close he was able to help me get good with Sagar and once I got back with Sagar I got him convinced I was a goat which helped since everyone was just letting him flip back and forth it's crucial to have him not wanting you out. So this is a situation where Ryan did help me a lot but that's how I played the game. Being on the bottom I was forced to rely on others to help get my agenda across and this situation it worked really well. At the one day tribes I finally reconnected with Eric whom I will admit I had done a poor job with even tho I was being loyal to him I seemed like a bad ally til this vote where I think I got better. Due to these tribes and my relationship with Sagar/ryan/Eric I was able to survive and w
2448 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
r. Due to these tribes and my relationship with Sagar/ryan/Eric I was able to survive and we voted out mud which was a glimmer of hope in this giant put of despair especially after finding out he was basically the one who idoled me out. Unfortunately another close ally in Brittany was voted out on the other tribe but she told me to take out Alan and Robin so that was my new goal in the game
2448 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
~CONTINUED~

Final 8 is where I started getting back into the swing of things after countless times of trying. I finally was able to talk to Bubba where we both agreed we needed each other since we had the goat card attached to us and made a f3 deal where we needed to decide who else we wanted with us (we end up deciding on Nolan). Also during this vote Alan finally started talking to me again but at this point our relationship was so damaged there was nothing either of us could do to save it. As for the vote I knew I wanted Robin out but Ryan decided he instead wanted to talk out Alan and pushed for it but thankfully Robin was not on board at all so Ryan was forced to stay with voting Robin which allowed me to do the same without making Ryan upset at me. Another reason I wanted Robin out is because he had Bubba wrapped around his finger and in order to get anywhere I needed Bubba so Robin had to go.

Final 7:
       Here's where shit falls back down because Sagar decided he should flip sides for the 17th time since he lost all sense of loyalty in this game except to me who he was convinced was a goat (once again having the swing not ever wanting you out is crucial when he's constantly flipping around). Anyway Sagar flipped again and this really pissed me off because Eric was one of the few people left in the game I actually liked and on top of that there was the jury leak shit that happened and I was even more pissed and ultimately this set of the chain of evens that almost took place moving forward if it weren't for Bubba self voting.

Final 6:
      Sagar was leaving this vote if Ryan hadn't given him immunity because right after Eric left me and Bubba decided Nolan should be in finals with us and we both wanted Sagar out since he could win his way to finals (ironic isn't it?) but unfortunately Ryan made this move and ruined that plan and gave sagar the ability to control the entire tribal by splitting the other sides votes and flipping for the 18th time. Obviously there wasn't much I could do with Sagar having immunity but getting Alan out was great too because it finished off Brittanys legacy but it simultaneously helped Sagar get farther. (the reason I kept Ryan over Alan is because Alan would have probably voted me out over Nolan and Bubba and I knew Ryan wouldn't)

Finale:
      Going into the finale me, Nolan and Bubba were pretty much in agreement that Ryan/Sagar needed to go to give us the best chances to win which is why when Sagar won the f5 immunity we tried voting Sagar but unfortunately Bubba self voted forcing a tie where I couldn't go to rocks because I don't trust my luck so I voted out Nolan. During the final challenge I pretty much let them fight it out since I was on mobile and it really didn't matter (and I was too pissed at Bubba to care at the time).
2448 days 14 hours ago
DavidM7
Ultimately my game was a ton of up laying my goat status post merge and just fighting week to week to stay because my name came up almost every single tribal so I never had time to relax. I worked my ass off to get to where I am and even though I was voted out at one point I played the best game I could given my circumstances and managed to make it all the way here after being thrown into minority on the first merge tribal and seeing my allies leave one after the other. Despite all the adversities I still was able to make finals

Even if you are really worried about the fact I was voted out I ask you to at least look at my game and compare my journey to the other two because I personally believe I did really well, at least enough to put up a good fight ;)
2448 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
OKAy it's not a big secret that I had not that big of an interest in this game after all my allies were voted out and I live across the globe now (sorry NJ <3)
This F3 isnt bad since i do like all of you
I have 2 questions
First, did u vote me out yes or no? If u lie i will know
Second, what do u think of me as a player and as a person!
Gl losers
2448 days 2 hours ago
Iceey
Sydney, yes I did vote for you. However, I campaigned so hard for Bubba to go home that round because I wanted us to be able to work together after what happened in Sri Lanka. I thought I could've possibly saved you, but last minute Sagar messaged me and told me he was still locking you in so I knew the numbers weren't there to save you. Voting for you at that point was my only ploy to get in good graces of the majority alliance, and it worked. David also had been offline all day that day so I had no clue what he was going to be doing so I couldn't count on his vote to save you either :/

And as a player, I know you're way more capable than what you showed in this game. However I think you just had some shit going on and just weren't as much into this game as you have been in previous ones. You've always been really nice to me and I genuinely wanted to keep you in this game because I felt like we could've benefited from each other. But you're a sweet soul and it just sucks you were only voted out for being the last member of your tribe because it was an "easy vote" :/
2448 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'm going to start off by saying, sagars only here because of Ryan. It makes sense that Ryan has Matt as his Skype profile picture..
2448 days 1 hour ago
Iceey
Matt isn't my skype pic? Lmao

And if you read my response to Riley you would understand

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!