This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3617 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Bringing in the members of our jury, Newz, Chris, Jacob, AJ, Ryan, Cole, Mike and Nathan voted out at the last tribal council.

Jxhn, Bones, and Witz, or as I like to call you, John, Anthony, and Michael, one of you will be the sole survivor.

You will make your statements, the jury will address you (they can do it before you post your statements, it's up to them) And they have until Thursday night to make up their minds about who deserves to win because that's when the reunion will be held (5 PM EST)

Good luck!
3617 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Take it easy guys, no need for all the traffic..
3617 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
How the hell did Bones make it this far when we were blindsided at 14th?
3617 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
^he flipped, not to hard to do :P
3617 days 3 hours ago
Bones0227
Hey everyone,

First off I would like to express to you how happy I am to be sitting here at Final Tribal Council. Words can't even describe it. All of the hard work that I put into this game has paid off.

So when I initially saw the cast I almost crapped my pants. There were so many big names and fierce competitors and I must admit I was intimidated. That feeling did not subside when I found myself in the minority by my tribe's second tribal council, and my only true ally, Rhys, was voted out. I was lied to and at that point I was all alone. At first I felt helpless, but then I told myself "No, I'm not going out like this." The next two tribal challenges I gave it my all because I knew that if we didn't win I was getting voted out. We did win those challenges, and I couldn't believe I actually made the merge!

I won the first individual immunity, and I knew that was the time to flip on my original tribe and shake things up. After that impact, I knew I was going to have to play very carefully. My main and most important goal at this point and for the rest of the game was one thing: BE A PART OF THE MAJORITY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I was NOT going to put myself in the situation I was on my original tribe. This is where my social and strategic game came into play. I had people thinking that I was part of their alliance, when in reality I really just wanted to know where the votes were going. People trusted me and gave me the information I needed to make my decisions. I always had a couple of options of how to vote at most of the tribal councils, and that's how I wanted it. Yes, I lied and I backstabbed a few of you, and I do feel bad because I'm human and how can I not feel bad? But honestly, I have no regrets because if I hadn't done what I did, I would not be sitting at Final Tribal Council. I started from the bottom, now I'm here. I might not have played the most ethical or honest game, but I DID play the game. Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.

I fought so hard to make it here and I would really appreciate your vote. Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like and hopefully my answers will satisfy you. Thank you guys, I had a blast playing with all of you!
3617 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
i'm going to wait until all three of you guys post your speech before i ask questions.
3617 days 2 hours ago
Dryerfish
Alright. Congratulations you three. I'm not angry that I got voted out and totally understand it. I have a few things to say, but let me say this real quick: I made a promise to James and John that if I was voted out, they would lose my jury vote and I 90% intend to come through with that promise. You can still sway me you two. I have a few preliminary questions and then I will ask more based on your speech.

Anthony - Thank you for being nice to me this whole season and while we never really were on the same side, I hope we can be friends outside of this game and perhaps play together some time. My only problem with you is at the final 4 vote, I pretty much asked you If I was going home and you lied to me. Why? I don't see the point at all, Theres nothing I could have done to flip the game around. John on the other hand at least had the courtesy to tell me straight up. Trust me that means alot. Besides that, I think you played a fantastic game, especially considering you were in alot of trouble early.

James and John - I've decided to lump you two together because you two pretty much played the same game. So did you guys do anything different from each other at all? Currently I think Anthony played a much better game than you two, so my question for both of you is: How did you play better than Anthony, if at all?

Also feel free to tell me James why you played better than John and vice versa.

Again, congratulations to all three of you and goodluck.
3617 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
SPEECH

When I entered this game I was REALLY SHOCKED at the cast. I honestly can not believe that I have made it all the way to the final 3! When I entered I found myself on the Baalbeck tribe. I really wanted to play a quiet game early on. I knew it this cast full of big names that this was the best strategy for me. The first few votes it was pretty obvious that the big names were the targets and I remained quiet in the majority to the jury. When I entered the merge I knew I had to make a bigger stand and take control. I got into an alliance with John and then a side alliance with Anthony. I knew this was a tight group and I knew together we could go far. After Oldnewz left followed by Gaiaphage being med evaced I was set. The majority wanted Survivor gone so I joined and I survived another vote. It started to become obvious that cole and dryer were becoming a strong pair and so I decided to work an agreement with Cole, Dryer and John as a final 4. Knowing I was going to break it eventually it helped me through the next few votes seeing Jflora and Wangifold (the strongest player at the time) knocked out of the running. With 6 left I knew I had to make a move otherwise I would be knocked out. I convinced Anthony and John to target Cole and managed to convince Cole to vote Anthony successfully not only saving myself from a tie but knocking him out 3-2-1. Then at the five Dryerfish became the knew obvious target and when he won immunity it was obvious that Mike was the next to go who was targeting me since early on. At the 4 I had a choice to take out Anthony or Dryer. I instantly knew that Dryer had to go as he was an EPIC jury threat and that left John and I with Anthony at the Final 3. Another reason I knocked out Dryer at the 4 was because I was still spectical that we were lied to and that we were actually going to a F2 and I knew in a heart beat that if Dryer had won that I would be out third. I overall played a solid game. I wasnt the threat really at all and the only time I was even remotely targeted (at the F6) I managed to fix the issue and continue smoothly to the end. I was strategic and social and ultimately I believe that I deserve the title of Survivor : Lebanon. Feel free to ask me anything and you can expect a truthful answer in return. Gl John and Anthony.
3617 days 2 hours ago
Bones0227
Anthony - Thank you for being nice to me this whole season and while we never really were on the same side, I hope we can be friends outside of this game and perhaps play together some time. My only problem with you is at the final 4 vote, I pretty much asked you If I was going home and you lied to me. Why? I don't see the point at all, Theres nothing I could have done to flip the game around. John on the other hand at least had the courtesy to tell me straight up. Trust me that means alot. Besides that, I think you played a fantastic game, especially considering you were in alot of trouble early.

Believe it or not, I actually still didn't feel 100% safe at that point. I thought that you might have been talking to John and James to try to vote me out, and I was worried that they might think "Wait a minute, Anthony is actually a big threat lets vote him out instead." So I knew that John and James were going to vote with each other, but I couldn't be definitely sure that they were voting for you. I was actually a little nervous. That's why it didn't occur to me to tell you upfront: I just wasn't sure.
3617 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright everyone here's my statement feel free to ask me anything:

I came into this game seeing this cast knowing exactly how I would have to play. I was not settling for just sitting there and doing nothing the entire time and I came to play. The first challenge I won and was asked if I wanted an idol. I know deep down we all would've taken and I think me passing it up was just churlish. Whether its a secret or not, I wanted it and took it. It sure as hell put a target on my back but I didn't come to sleep and let everyone just make moves. That was my first idol and I used that as well as my immunity to win to get me to the merge. Meanwhile, I definitely used my social skills to help bring together our tribe as a bloc of 5. We did stay together though we came in with the minority but I think it was me helping group us all together that truly made a difference.

Merge time - I came into the merge with another idol that I found and definitely intended on making that one count more. After the first immunity challenge, Bones came to me and I the message for proof saying he was on the outs and begged me to take him to help. I was a little of course someone asking how you're gonna vote but I knew who he was playing with from the other tribe so I took my chance, flipped him over and sent OldNewz, someone who rarely gets voted out packing.

Later I found my third idol and went to the single digits with 2 idols - thinking: shit don't get Jamesed in Survivor: China. I kept one of them a secret and knew timing was everything. It was at this time that I did make a deal with Cole and Dryer because since they were both on an immunity run with challenges and the twin necklace, I would need their trust. Did I know I would have to get rid of them - absolutely, that is why they're both on the jury. It was nothing personal but I took my chance to get rid of Cole when I could and since Dryer was basically handed immunities by every jury member, there was no chance. I would have no shot of winning just based on the sheer favor he already had. While having the trust, I still made moves of my own. I took a risk in not playing an idol so I could do what I really wanted with them and used my vote, WitZ', and Mike's to send three votes in AJ's direction, force a tie, and make deals with everyone but Ryan to flip the script. This took me to the Top Seven - with two idols and a mission. I first went again behind Cole and Dryer to orchestrate Ryan's vote since I knew he didn't have an idol - the only reason they went for Bones.

I played an idol on myself at that vote and though it negated no votes - my goal was to immunity idol myself to the Final 4 and go balls to the walls. I used one on myself, orchestrated Cole's 3 votes when I had the chance with WitZ, and used one at the Final 5 to take me to the Final 4.

Final 4 was tricky for me - I knew if I didn't beat Nathan at immunity, I was gone. Point blank. I had to win immunity. I held down that Button for 8 hours and 2 minutes. At that point I was all caught up with Game of Thrones and called it a night. I dedicated everything I could to get here. I used my social skills to make an alliance and bring in Bones. I made friends and gained trust of my two biggest threats, and I sit here having made this game. I think I definitely kept with the spirit of Outwit, Outplay, Outlast and hope I have your votes tonight. Thanks!

Fire away.
3617 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
James and John - I've decided to lump you two together because you two pretty much played the same game. So did you guys do anything different from each other at all? Currently I think Anthony played a much better game than you two, so my question for both of you is: How did you play better than Anthony, if at all?

Ok first of all I just want to say to you that I hope you could see the real reason why I didn't take you. Sure you made me a promise that you intend to keep but I at least wanted a shot. I think I played a far different game than WitZ. Sure we worked together and made the same moves I just think I definitely went further. A lot of the votes e.g. Ryan (wherein I told WitZ he doesnt have the idol because I have it lets vote Ryan and he did) and AJ (wherein I didn't know where he stood so I decided to take out the big "?" and got Ryan and Mike to vote with me.) Also, for most of the game, when I told Mike a direction to vote, a vote went that way. I decided to keep that asset and cut it loose at the right time. I also think a lot of the bloc making came from me. I definitely had WitZ as my main ally but was able to truly recruit others and make sure when my ass was on the line the votes were there to keep me. Say it was WitZ vs. AJ, can we be so sure that the votes would be there? I definitely had a social aspect, a physical aspect wherein I won immunity twice and had 3 idols at my dispense, and definitely made the say in a lot of the votes. And I definitely do stand for a different game in that regard.

I also think I played better than Anthony because he really didn't make the final say in a lot of the votes. He came to me asking for an alliance and it was an alliance he got and we took him for the ride. He was a key vote sure, but a king pin I'm not so sure. I think my game far exceeded his, with all due respect to Anthony, and I deserve your vote. And hope I could change your mind.
3617 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
Im going out now but I will have my phone - feel free to ask as many questions as you want. Ill answer as fast as I can.
3617 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
and by "got Ryan" in my answer above I meant Bones. Sorry. So many names.
3617 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Let me first start by saying that this f3 isn't what i was hoping. It feels that they survived just cause they were active :P
Alright guys, tonight, my vote is a toss up, so i would like you guys to SHOW ME that you deserve to win, that you played a better game.

But, i do have some comments here,
bones- I honestly don't know what you did in this game. Other than flipping, (which i still think that it wasn't that smart but hey, it worked out) i feel that you just followed the alliance.
So my question for you is, what moves did you make this game?

Jxhn- You played an impressive game. But, i have a question though. The tribal that i was sent home, you were constantly talking to me, asking if i wanted to flip so i'm confused why you would ask me to flip when you wanted to vote me out. Care to explain?

Witz- Honestly, i don't know what your role was in this game. You seemed to play a backrole. I have no question for you. Tonight, for you to gain my vote, you need to convince me that i'm wrong with my assumption.
3617 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Also, do a tribute or fallen comrades post. :)
3617 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
------------------REPOSTING JUST IN CASE ANYONE MISSES IT---------

Alright. Congratulations you three. I'm not angry that I got voted out and totally understand it. I have a few things to say, but let me say this real quick: I made a promise to James and John that if I was voted out, they would lose my jury vote and I 90% intend to come through with that promise. You can still sway me you two. I have a few preliminary questions and then I will ask more based on your speech.

Also feel free to tell me James why you played better than John and vice versa.

Again, congratulations to all three of you and goodluck.

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!