This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3633 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
Ok so I really didnt do much this game at all except for asking who to vote out. My only question is did it occur to any if you to take me to the end since I would not have had a chance at winning?
3633 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
*Stands up and addresses the Final Three*

Hello all!

I just have one question for you all, and my vote is largely undecided, so be sure to answer it well.

In three sentences or less, tell me why you deserve to win the game over the other two. I don't care if you said it in your jury speech, I want to know why you deserve to win the game over the other two. My vote will be determined through this
3633 days 16 hours ago
Bones0227
This isn't meant to sound rude, I just want to clarify some things that have been said by my fellow finalist ;)

First, I never "begged" for an alliance when we merged. I had individual immunity, I didn't have to beg for anything. I was the one who made the decision to flip and help the opposing tribe. I easily could have forgave and stuck with my original tribe, but I decided to make that move. No one "took me for a ride" as what's been said.

And as I've said before my goal wasn't to be a kingpin and be the final say in every single vote. My strategy was different. My goal was to include myself in everyone's plans, know where the votes were going, and make sure that my name was kept off that paper.
3633 days 16 hours ago
Bones0227
bones- I honestly don't know what you did in this game. Other than flipping, (which i still think that it wasn't that smart but hey, it worked out) i feel that you just followed the alliance.
So my question for you is, what moves did you make this game?

Honestly, I think you're biased because you were the one voted out, and I'm sorry about that. You had lied to me and i was hesitant to try to work things out with you because I didn't know if I was your next target. And you're a huge threat, so why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

I did not just "follow the alliance." I don't know what THE alliance is you're talking about anyway, as there was more than one alliance that I knew about AND was a part of. Take a look at the boot list pattern. Jbeil, baalbeck, Jbeil, baalbeck. No tribe/alliance dominated the other. I was basically the deciding vote in most of the tribal councils, and I was basically playing an individual game in a way. My moves were very discrete and unnoticeable, but full of impact, which is why they were so successful. I hope you have a better understanding of what I've done in this game :)
3633 days 16 hours ago
Jxhn
Jxhn- You played an impressive game. But, i have a question though. The tribal that i was sent home, you were constantly talking to me, asking if i wanted to flip so i'm confused why you would ask me to flip when you wanted to vote me out. Care to explain?

Ok so in my mind I was not sure if bones was going to flip so what I needed was a backup. If you had stayed at least I knew that I had an out and could work my way into another group. Since you are a strong player I figured if there was someone I knew I may be able to get in with it would be you - however, since you were a strong player I did have to try and do something of my own before I could do plan b
3633 days 16 hours ago
Jxhn
Ok so I really didnt do much this game at all except for asking who to vote out. My only question is did it occur to any if you to take me to the end since I would not have had a chance at winning?

So what was going through my mind was in the event of a bitter jury I didn't want someone sitting there with no blood. You had a strong argument and well you did vote me out that vote so I knew you were waiting to play at the F5 so you could solidify your argument. Sorry
3633 days 16 hours ago
Jxhn
In three sentences or less, tell me why you deserve to win the game over the other two. I don't care if you said it in your jury speech, I want to know why you deserve to win the game over the other two. My vote will be determined through this:

I think I played a more well rounded game than the other two and worked the hardest to get to these chairs. I used my social skills to solidify myself in the best position possible, monopolized on idols, and took out my biggest threats when I had to. I wasn't afraid to make moves and do what I had to to get here and deserve it
3633 days 15 hours ago
Bones0227
In three sentences or less, tell me why you deserve to win the game over the other two. I don't care if you said it in your jury speech, I want to know why you deserve to win the game over the other two. My vote will be determined through this

I have a true underdog story: being the minority in a blindsided vote at 14th, to making it to the Final Tribal Council. Not only did I just merely "survive" every tribal council after that, I played a great social and strategic game while doing so. I played my ass off to be here and I truly think I deserve the title of Sole Survivor!
3633 days 15 hours ago
Bones0227

Yes it did cross my mind, but with idols in play it just didn't work out.
3633 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
John- That answer is INFURIATINGLY vague. In the end, I want to vote for someone that I think played the game in a way that I respect, as well as someone who takes accountability for their actions. I'll give you one more shot, and you better blow my socks off with this answer. The million dollar question:

Many times in this game you would use people for a vote or two, and then stop talking to them and cut off ties with them when you planned to vote them out. As a player eliminated in that same fashion, I find that very irritating. If you want a shot at my vote, explain the brilliant logic behind ignoring someone who you know (if your infallible strategy pans out) will decide if you win the title of Sole Survivor at the end of the game. Any reference to not wanting to feed false hope will immediately lose my vote.
3633 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
Anthony- I honestly couldn't care less how big of an underdog you were. What I want to learn from you is the reason behind doing the things you did. I can't make a case that Michael played a better game than you, but I could easily make a case for John. My million dollar question for you is:

You seem to be riding the fact that you overcame a "great adversity" to get to the point you were in the game, and in some regards, I don't deny that fact. But if you look at things from a flipped perspective, people didn't take you out because you weren't that big of a threat. Look at the jury; big group game players scatter the ranks of the fallen. While playing under the radar may instantly earn you some people's votes, it doesn't necessarily warrant you mine. I want you to explain why your under the radar gameplay showed more mastery of the game of Survivor than did John's overtly aggressive yet successful, alpha-male type game.
3633 days 15 hours ago
mikespike
Oh and jxhn just to clear things up, I accidentally voted you haha. I then asked to take my vote back. I planned to vote Anthony but I forgot to send it in, so I guess my first vote I accidentally made on you counted
3633 days 15 hours ago
WitZ
I will post all my answers later after Soccer...
3633 days 15 hours ago
Bones0227
Anthony- I honestly couldn't care less how big of an underdog you were. What I want to learn from you is the reason behind doing the things you did. I can't make a case that Michael played a better game than you, but I could easily make a case for John. My million dollar question for you is:

You seem to be riding the fact that you overcame a "great adversity" to get to the point you were in the game, and in some regards, I don't deny that fact. But if you look at things from a flipped perspective, people didn't take you out because you weren't that big of a threat. Look at the jury; big group game players scatter the ranks of the fallen. While playing under the radar may instantly earn you some people's votes, it doesn't necessarily warrant you mine. I want you to explain why your under the radar gameplay showed more mastery of the game of Survivor than did John's overtly aggressive yet successful, alpha-male type game.

Honestly, it's not my fault that people didn't think of me as a threat. Obviously I was, since I'm the one sitting here and having played a great game. Should I be penalized for people not noticing this? And you say I played an under the radar game, which I never even expressed. I never tried to lay low or purposely be quiet. I was active in a majority of the challenges and tribal councils, and I was never afraid to speak my mind. I wanted to be a part of everything so I knew what was going on, which is actually not under the radar gameplay. I was just a sneaky little bastard. Yes my gameplay was different than John's, but it's a gameplay nonetheless. Does it mean I didn't work as hard? No, I think it actually shows that I worked harder. And it got me to this point in the game. It's ok if you don't respect the kind of game I played, but then there really isn't anything else I can say to sway you. But I do hope that you understand that I did play hard.
3633 days 15 hours ago
Bones0227
23 min agomikespike
Oh and jxhn just to clear things up, I accidentally voted you haha. I then asked to take my vote back. I planned to vote Anthony but I forgot to send it in, so I guess my first vote I accidentally made on you counted

Awkward

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!