This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3616 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
Final 3

I was banned all merge so don't know anything that happened. Please do a fallen comrades ceremony and say something about each eliminated castaway. Don't kiss ass.

so much typing ok here we go.

18th - TheRenny - ive played in other games with you, wasn't on your tribe for this one. sorry about your 18th - bye.
17th - Bradyman7 - an easy first boot, i believe you were inactive and ain't nobody got time for that.
16th - Ilikebugs - someone i actually wanted to work with, i was one of the votes to keep Ray. sucks to have gone early, but it has to be someone.
15th - Dragotistic - evacuated - again wasn't on tribe but uh. thanks for making the numbers closer to even when we neared the merge.
14th - Andthentherewasone - don't know you very well and wasn't on your tribe. apparently, you leaving is what made Bones feel alone and flip to me so thanks!
13th - Ethan000 - our tribe fucking loved tiebreakers. i wanted you out 16th, i got it at 13th. so, yeah didn't know you well but knew what you were capable of so swerve.
12th - Mickle - Baalbeck was horrifically inactive and so were you. We knew we were about to merge and we need people who give a shit.
-----
MERGE.
11th - OldNewz - i made a deal with you as a contingency plan just in case Bones didn't flip. He did flip, you left. Major threat, sucks for you to have gone so early.
10th - Gaiaphage - i'll admit it sucks you got banned but how the game was going for your side i dont know how long you wouldve lasted without immunity or the twin necklace you played at the tribal before.
9th - Survivor233 - part of what my strategy was i knew i would have to dwindle some of the numbers on my own side, you were the first of that. someone i really didn't strategize 1-on-1 and was there for me as a number. i didn't know where you would stand down the road which is scary when we're at single digits.
8th - AJ - we tied and you admitted to voting for me which was probably not smart seeing as people did want to keep me and people from Jbeil then knew you turned on their plan to vote Ryan out. Also, I campaigned to get people to flip their vote to you and you left. Sorry about it.
7th - Wangifold - you came for me. we were working together and i didn't initially plan on going for you that early but don't come for me. k.
6th - Cole - MAJOR threat, again someone I made a deal with just because I knew it was better to be with you then against you but I knew the second you didn't have immunity i was coming guns blazing.
5th - Mike - your argument at the final would have been that you got no blood on your hands while i did and you "played an honest game". you accidentally voted for me which is awkward. so uh... hi.
4th - Dryer - basically same thing as cole. the second either of you didnt have immunity it was curtains. good ally but dont think giving me ultimatums will make me keep someone i wouldn't be able to sit next to at this stage. strong player and asset, but too risky to sit next to.

does that suffice, Gaia?
3616 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
Fallen Comrade
18th - The Renny - Well, i wasnt on yout tribe and wasnt involved in your vote so nothing much to say...?
17th - Brady - Sorry you went so soon. You were seen as someone who could be strong down the road...
16th - Ilikebugs - :( I think we could have been strong allies but again the stars just didnt align.
15th - Drago - um, nothing much to say about you :P
14th - Andthen - Like with bugs I think we could have worked together but it just didnt work out.
13th - Ethan - You were a strong player that was feared, people didnt want you getting much further - i would take it as a compliment.
12th - Mickle - Sorry, didnt really talk much not much to say...
-MERGE-
11th - OldNewz - You were a strong player and Baalback needed to try take out a Jbeil... sorry you had to be the one to go.
10th - Gaia - You are one of the most popular here and it is sad that you were med evaced...
9th - Survivor- I didnt really talk much to you but you were a strong player and everyone else aanted you gone.
8th - Jflora - You were on the other other side of the camp and I needed you gone to further my own game
7th - Wangi - Props on getting this far. You were strong, aggresive and ultimately an awesome player. You needed to go early and I think without you gone this early I would have stuggled to succeed.
6th - Cole - WOW, you played an Epic game and you not being here is kind of sad. I was actually thinking about working with you and Dryer to the 4 but then news got to me that I was the vote. I knew I needed to react and so I managed to deflect the vote away. Sorry, but better you than me.
5th - Mike - How you made it this far baffles me frankly. You didnt seem to do much of anything but you made it to 5th so you must have done something right. good job
4th - Dryer - You rocked this game and were too good to bring to the Final 3. You controlled the jury and many of the votes and all I knew it would have been impossible to win against you. Sorry you needed to go but please try and take it as a compliment to your game.

FINAL 3
John - We did it. Every day in this game we have worked together and here we are sitting together at the F3. Very well done!
Anthony - I am still not 100% sure on what you did but you made it to the F3 so you must have done something right :P
3616 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
"You could have easily gone at MANY stages in the end game but managed to survive as there were bigger fish to fry "

Doesn't that mean he succeeded?

Well, in a sense yeah I suppose but if you want to award the prize who was a sheep to a lot of people then go ahead. If there weren't as many strong people needing to go then maybe he wouldnt be here.
3616 days 10 hours ago
Bones0227
FALLEN COMRADES

[18th] --- TheRenny (#Jbeil)(7-1-1)

I have never spoken to you. Someone had to go when our tribe had to go to tribal, and unfortunately everyone agreed to vote you because you missed the challenge. Honestly, I know nothing about you.

[17th] --- Bradyman7 (#Baalbeck) (5-1-1-1-1)

I know nothing about you.

[16th] --- Ilikebugs (#Jbeil) (3-3-1-1) (3-2 on the revote)

You were on the other tribe so we never talked. I can tell that you're passionate about Survivor which I respect.

[15th] --- Dragotistic (#Baalbeck)(medically evacuated)
When I saw the cast I wanted to work with you. But then you went inactive :/ And I want to play in your next season :)

[14th] --- Andthentherewasone (#Jbeil) (5-2)
Rhys, my only true ally in this game. I was shocked to see you get voted out and I initially felt like it was over for me. You're a really nice person and it sucks that we couldn't make it further together. When you left you told me to win this thing for you, and here I am pleading my case at final tribal. I hope I made you proud.

[13th] --- Ethan000 (#Baalbeck) (3-3-2) (2-1 on the revote)
You're a great group game player, and I was glad to see you get voted out of the other tribe tbh because that would have been another huge threat I would have had to deal with

[12th] --- MicklePickle20 (#Baalbeck) (5-1)
I think you're pretty funny with a crazy and unique personality. Keep doing what you do man! This vote off also gave me the confirmation that I would be able to vote together with the other tribe.

----------------------Merge & Jury ----------------------
[11th] --- Oldnewz (#Jbeil/#Beirut) (5-3-2-1)

Well I wanted to work with you, but unfortunately you lied and betrayed me. I couldn't really trust you 100% after that, and with me having immunity I found this the perfect opportunity to flip and take you out. I knew that you were going to be a huge threat too (physically, socially, and strategically), so I think this was the best move for me. I thought the passive aggressive mails we sent each other after the fallout from the Rhys vote off was pretty entertaining

[10th] --- Gaiaphage (#Jbeil/#Beirut) (medically evacuated)
You really scared me and I'm going to be honest with you, I'm glad that you left early in the merge. I was actually relieved because I feel like you're an all around great group game player with mastery in all 3 aspects of the game, and things could have turned out much differently for me, who knows? No I'm not kissing your ass this is really how I feel lol

[9th] --- Survivor233 (#Baalbeck/#Beirut) (6-1-1-1)

I saw you as a HUGE social threat. When I found out that both the alliances wanted to vote you out, I definitely had no problem doing so. It sucks when people have to get voted out because of their social game aka being a nice person, but that's the way the game is. It's a tough one, and I'm sorry that your game ended like that.

[8th] --- Jflora18 (#Jbeil/#Beirut) (3-3-2) - (4-1)

Initially I had voted for john, but decided to change my vote to you in the revote. I felt like if I saved John, he would trust me more and be more willing to work with me. And I picked him over you because I felt like he was more active and would benefit me more in the long run.

[7th] --- Wangifold (#Baalbeck/#Beirut) (4-1-1-1)

HUGE threat obviously. I couldn't get out of my head when you said at one point "oh wow the remaining castaways all played in my series at one point." I was like well, shit that's not good. I had to vote you off. You had too many ties with the rest of the cast. With that being said, invite me back to your next season and rig it for me k thanks.

[6th] --- Cole91 (#Jbeil/#Beirut) (3-2-1)
Another HUGE threat. That immunity run you had going on was really scaring me. You and Nathan had lied and tried to vote me out at this point, but because of my social game I had connections with other alliances and saved myself. Y
3616 days 10 hours ago
Bones0227
[6th] --- Cole91 (#Jbeil/#Beirut) (3-2-1)
Another HUGE threat. That immunity run you had going on was really scaring me. You and Nathan had lied and tried to vote me out at this point, but because of my social game I had connections with other alliances and saved myself. You were playing a good game, it just had to be done.

[5th] --- Mikespike (#Baalbeck/#Beirut) (2-2(0)-1)
You were actually the only person I voted for who didn't get voted out post merge. I knew that either you or John was the target, so I decided to try and take out a bigger threat. But with idols in play, it just didn't work out. You were also a social threat since you didn't really piss anyone off.

[4th] --- Dryerfish (#Jbeil/#Beirut) (3-1)
Oh Nathan. We had a complicated relationship in this game to say the least. We went from being totally against each other in the beginning to actually voting together at some point in the end (what?! I know right??). You were one of the biggest threats in the game, and I feel like you had a lot of friends in the jury. So I'm sorry for voting you out at 4th but it had to be done. I must say though, the more I talked to you throughout the season the more I realized that you were actually a chill person. I'm glad that I met you, enjoyed playing with you, and I hope there are no hard feelings.
3616 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Sent my vote Goodluck guys
3616 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
4/8 votes received.
3615 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
I have all the votes. The winner will be announced at the reunion show tomorrow.
3615 days 2 hours ago
Bones0227
Good luck fellow finalists!

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!