This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3633 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
*nods to Anthony*

Thank you Anthony. Your answers were...disappointing to say the least.
3633 days 6 hours ago
Bones0227
I'm against being compared to Sarah but this was literally my reaction

http://u.cubeupload.com/cagayangifs/BZDqFd.gif

I'm sorry that my answer disappointed you..
3633 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ok bones, i asked you what moves you have made, and you haven't really answered the question. You said in the answer that they were discrete and unnoticable. What moves were discrete and unnoticable? Could you possibly list some out?
3633 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
John- That answer is INFURIATINGLY vague. In the end, I want to vote for someone that I think played the game in a way that I respect, as well as someone who takes accountability for their actions.

- Sorry I was on my phone and you asked for 3 sentences so I kinda summarized my speech. Lemme answer you...

I'll give you one more shot, and you better blow my socks off with this answer. The million dollar question:

Many times in this game you would use people for a vote or two, and then stop talking to them and cut off ties with them when you planned to vote them out. As a player eliminated in that same fashion, I find that very irritating. If you want a shot at my vote, explain the brilliant logic behind ignoring someone who you know (if your infallible strategy pans out) will decide if you win the title of Sole Survivor at the end of the game. Any reference to not wanting to feed false hope will immediately lose my vote.

Theres two things to that: first of all, communication goes both ways. I do take full responsibility for ignoring people, I do understand it is churlish, but if I could avoid lying, I tend to avoid lying. If people messaged me, I more often than not replied and as seen in Dryerfish, I told him straight up what the story was for the vote. If I remember correctly, and please correct me if I am wrong - I didn't receive messages from you. The tribal where I was tied vs. AJ the last words I said to you were "nice try" and neither of us messaged because I had assumed that was the end of the road and our alliance was no more. I do not reach out to those who both gun for me and do not reach out in return. It could've panned out differently should it have been yo yes I voted for you my bad - what's the run down from here and then I would  have told you straight up. Sorry that didn't happen but its the truth of the matter.

Now in terms of using people for a vote or two, I would be stupid not to take someone out who I think when its just our alliance will be able to take over and get me out. You proved an ability to force a tie against me so when it comes down to us 5 - in my mind I see 3 votes you have already swung over and that's a majority. I had to take out my biggest threats for later. I know you and I do have a friendship outside of this and from that I hope you can see the strategy behind cutting ties and know it isn't personal at all. I do what I need to do to make 100% sure that at the end, here I am.
3633 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
Oh and jxhn just to clear things up, I accidentally voted you haha. I then asked to take my vote back. I planned to vote Anthony but I forgot to send it in, so I guess my first vote I accidentally made on you counted

über awkward.
3633 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
*claps for John and turns towards the jury*

I plead to the Jury tonight to think a little bit about the island that we have been on. This island is pretty much full of only two things: snakes and rats. And in the end of Mother Nature, we have John The Snake, who knowingly went after prey; and Anthony, who turned into the rat that ran around like the rats do on this island, trying to run from the snake. I feel we owe it to the island spirits that we have learned to come to know to let it be in the end the way Mother Nature intended it to be: For the snake to eat the rat.
3633 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
DRYER
James and John - I've decided to lump you two together because you two pretty much played the same game. So did you guys do anything different from each other at all? Currently I think Anthony played a much better game than you two, so my question for both of you is: How did you play better than Anthony, if at all?

Well, yes we did play a lot of the game together like you and Cole did. We were tight allies. The Cole vote wasnt as my work because I really needed to work hard to make sure that Cole actually went instead of me. I was going to take Mike out that round but then I found out Cole was after me and convinced John and Anthony to change and then made sure Cole voted differently forcing the 3-2-1 vote. Anthony never really did anything. He was just a spare vote most of the time. If Anthony didn't attach to John, Myself, You and Cole as that extra vote I doubt he would be here. Also I had to take him to the F3 but if John and I kept you then he would have gone anyways.

WANGIFOLD
I played a quiet yet strong game. I laid low staying out of danger and then when I needed to fight I did and prevailed. Anthony really didn't control anything at all and John was just a shield for me if things were to go south. Please think about who actually played the game the best not by being particularly flashy but by being the smart player in a game full of big fish.
3633 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
OLD NEWZ
Witz- Honestly, i don't know what your role was in this game. You seemed to play a backrole. I have no question for you. Tonight, for you to gain my vote, you need to convince me that i'm wrong with my assumption.

Well. Yes I was playing the back role but that was my strategy. I knew that if I came forward and started making moves too early that I would be dead in the water. Many strong players were in this cast (including yourself) that pushed to try and make moves only to in turn find themselves on the jury the vote afterwards. I was quiet, involved in most votes, and had a shield in John and a scape goat Anthony. I used Cole and Dryer too to get through a mucky stage in the game all whilst remaining in the "backrole". I thought initially being the "kingpin" could result in my demise and so I acted safely, pre-cautiously and smartly to push the game into my favour and make the final 3.
3633 days 4 hours ago
Bones0227
Ok bones, i asked you what moves you have made, and you haven't really answered the question. You said in the answer that they were discrete and unnoticable. What moves were discrete and unnoticable? Could you possibly list some out?
1) voting you out was my biggest move that changed the whole dynamic of the game
2) changing my vote from John to AJ in the revote
3) I could've probably saved Ryan if I wanted to, but I wanted him gone
4) deciding to vote out Cole

The point is I played an individual game, and it's pretty hard to make it to Final Tribal Council doing that. No I did not just latch on to people like others are making it out to be. I deserve to be here, I did not just sit around and wait for people to tell me what to do. I played independently. No one saw me as a threat until it was too late. And if you don't like the way that I played then I'm sorry you feel that way. But I know that I'm not going to let anyone discredit how I played, and I am extremely proud of myself.
3633 days 3 hours ago
Bones0227
I don't know why James is calling me out saying I'm a sheep, when he's the one who just followed what John did the entire game. He's desperately trying to put me down and act like he actually did something when in reality he didn't. I'm surprised that he's doing this actually, that's a low blow...

And everyone has a mind of their own, please understand the situation that I was in and how much I had to do to keep myself in the game and get all the way to the end. It's clear that Ryan doesn't appreciate the way that I played, and that's fine. I'm just asking that you guys vote how YOU want to, whether it be me, John, or James, and not how someone else is telling you to.
3633 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Anthony it would be a "low blow" if it was false - which it is not. You could have easily gone at MANY stages in the end game but managed to survive as there were bigger fish to fry and I didn't just follow John the whole game. Unlike you, I had an ally that I was tight with and with most votes we voted together as it was the logical thing to do. If either or us branched away from one another it would be pointless and we both might of ended up on the jury. We worked together and it worked....
3632 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Ok well, i have gotten the info that i needed to vote :)
3632 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
"You could have easily gone at MANY stages in the end game but managed to survive as there were bigger fish to fry "

Doesn't that mean he succeeded?
3632 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
Didn't expect such an active FTC so far tbh. Good job lol.
3632 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Final 3

I was banned all merge so don't know anything that happened. Please do a fallen comrades ceremony and say something about each eliminated castaway.

Don't kiss ass

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!