This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3294 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
tundrahenry101
Adamsel
haycsclair
Kelly0412
mrcool
ItsOFficial
Coffeybean94
Warthhogs
TallaRejaei

You guys are going to each vote for one of the following:

Cjuddy
manalord

Connor, Nick, please post an opening statement. Then, the jury will post questions. Ultimately, the jury will vote for which of the 2 finalists THEY WANT TO WIN.

Please vote by Tuesday at 8PM EST. That is when we'll have the LIVE REUNION and reveal the VOTES FOR A WINNER!

I'll open up the floor to you guys, this part of the game doesn't need a host tbh. I'll send out reminders tomorrow
3294 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Heyyo jury.

I gotta say that I am honored to have made it to the end of this game. Coming in I felt that I had NO shot at making it deep withing this game. I was considered an amazing player, with the only othe 'huge name' player being Cole, who was on the other tribe. So right away I knew I was a target.

On the orginal flops tribe I was in the minority with Maxwell, Adam, Connor and Steve. Erik was supposdly with us as well, but he flipped. Anyway we got out votes all muddled and I voted for Kelly thinking it was the vote, but I didnt really worry because it opened up a door with Jake T.

Later Me/Adam/Connor manged to stay the next tribal and take out fellow minority member Steve, due to his crazy antics. It made everything perfect. Then we had the swap. I tried to get Connor to stick with the orginal flops allaince. I saw it as more divided and I was trying to stay low key. However I did not want to come out as a strong player until the merge so I let Connor go off and vote out Carson.

The next day was my birthday, where I found the idol. I was pretty tempted to play it during the round that Noah L. left, however I went with my gut not to.

Here I promised Jimbo that I would keep the game unpredictable and began targeting Clair. Clair was on to my game from day 1, however Matt lost every brain cell in his mind and tried to stir the pot. He ostrazied the allaince of Jake W./Me/Connor/Adam/Courtney and then most of us sided with the flops allaince in order to vote Matt out. I played the idol because my name went around at one point, and everyone knew I had it. Without it my target goes down a bit so id rather have it flushed, then get blindsided with it.

From here I was supposed to be the swing vote. Freshes+ Connor/Adam voting for Erik and the 'Flops' voting for Jake W. I however tried to convince them all to vote for Jake T. , who I saw as the glue holding the flops allaince together. Our votes got muddled however Jake W. saved us by playing his idol, and the Sierra Navada three sent Jake to jury.

At this point I was still after my biggest headache Adam. I felt adam controlled everything in our allaince, and would have a hard time beating him in the end, and I never could trust him. Because of this I talked Kelly into a duo, where I figured if I helped her take out Adam, she would help me take out Clair, the person who was most aware of the game I was playing.

It worked and Adam and Clair left back to back. Kelly ten tried to blindside me however, I had devloped really good realtionships with the remaining players and manged to survive. This was also the only tribal were I even got a vote.
3294 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Then I won immunity. Erik had constaly thrown his vote to keep jury votes. It was annoying me because although he was my ally, I could not rely on him to be there when I needed him to be. He was also by far my biggest compition in immunity challenges, so I decided it was the time to get rid of him.

Sim was med-evaced, and then came John going as a saftey. It was Me/Jake vs Connor/Courtney more or less so IDK about Connor/Courtney maybe I convinced them to vote John, maybe they had the same idea of well our 2 votes plus his selfie makes sure we stay, but the final 4 was set.

Me and Jake tried to get one of Connor/Courtney to flip on eachohter but we failed. Jake lost the tiebeaker and I lost my closest ally all game.

Coming into final immunity I knew I had to win. I send over 250 mails of spam, re-did that fucking puzzle at elast 20 times, and did that logic puzzle multiple times in order to ensure the best odds of me winning. I won and decided that a F2 with Connor would be cuter so yeah that's it.

So jury I just wanna hope you can forgive me for my gameplay. With the Exception of Jake I am th reason each and every one of you are on the jury, I got people to trust me and burned them when I had too, and I won 3 challenges, including the last 2. Overall when it comes to Outwit, Outplay, Outlast I think I was head and shoulders above connor.

However Jury I look forward to answering your questons, and hear you bash me. Good Luck Connor Sierra Nevada for life.
3294 days 13 hours ago
cjuddy
I literally just wrote something on my phone and left the page and it all got deleted. Let's start over
3294 days 13 hours ago
cjuddy
Thank you so much for a great game. I seriously cannot believe I am here right now but through a tough road here I sit next to the guy Who was probably my first alliance of the game :)

i thought that I was put in a clear majority when an alliance was formed pregame but it was short lived as maxwell left on the second vote. I knew I needed to scramble and I reached out to a people I wouldn't usually have talked to from past games. Such as Clair, we were always opposing each other but we both threw it all under the bridge and made an alliance.
The second vote we went to was crazy and controversial. I felt like I was still in the minority with Steve throwing my game and nick/Adams games under the bus in the tribal forum. That led to a very heated discussion and a great start to the season XD thankfully crazy Steve left in a majority vote. Not to long after a tribe swap occurred with my tribe having 3 freshies and 3 flops. I made a risky move and reached out to the freshies and threw Carson under the bus. It could have detrimentally fucked up my game in that or the next vote but I knew there were cracks within the three freshies and I played on those cracks, exposing Noah's plans to get Courtney out. It was completely true and Courtney already didn't like Noah so she joined allegiance to myself and nick in the vote after Carson leaving which made Noah go in a very close/heart stopping 3-2 vote between myself and him. I knew from that point on I could trust Courtney an that led us to the final 3 :)

Then another tribeswap occurred in this twisty twistos season and for once I was put on a really stacked tribe and we won through to merge. The entire time I was thinking of what would happen at merge and I tried to make sure my connections and allegiances were still intact.

Merge occurs and in another crazy vote where everyone's name was brought up, Matt went home with yours truely also getting a collection of votes. I was an early merge target with a group of people wanting me gone at the start.

Then the jury stage starts and the game takes on a whole new level. This first vote was through the process of myself moving house and I struggled to play and move but I think I managed alright XD I felt like a real dick for lying to Jake that vote as we had been somewhat aligned from around the second vote but with the possibility of idols and my name still being up in the air, I knew I had to lie. Sorry man.. Not my finest moment by a long shot. I felt like I needed to scrub myself clean after that. But by far my worst moment was my first ever self vote in the history of my tengaged group game career -.- I intended on voting with Adam that tribal after nick and I were technically the swing votes but a hard nights drinking and a hungover sleep in led to a self vote :/ I would have felt like complete shit if my vote was the decided vote but nick had already chosen his side and it wouldn't have changed the outcome either way unfortunately :/

Then after an immunity run ending the consensus of the tribe was set on voting out Clair. Now I had an alliance with Clair but after Eric's antics on clearly gaining her vote I knew she was on his side and not mine. It could have been anyone else but it was the easiest to throw the vote onto Clair as I threw seeds of an "all girls alliance" in the air. I did this because it took a number away from Eric's side that his side actually would agree to voting. I know you felt like I was never loyal to you Clair but I hope you know that isn't true :/ this was strictly game and never personal.
Then this is the vote which went completely HAYWIRE!
I tried to set up a blindside of one of Eric's trio as nick, Eric and John seemed like an obvious group with kelly and I being the fourth and fifth.
I talked to kelly and we both agreed that it would benefit us if one of them left. To prove my loyalty to kelly an to make it so no one would see it coming I tried to get the vote onto nick (my supp
3294 days 13 hours ago
cjuddy
That was all written by phone o.o my fingers hurt
3294 days 12 hours ago
adamsel
Well congradulations on getting here. Obviously i wish i was in your place, but i'm not.

Nick: Obviously if you perceived i was running our alliance, you thought i was, but can you give me an example? like if i suggested a vote or forced you to do something? because you were the one who told me to do steve, you were the one who said to do matt, you were the one who said to do jake t. Idk who suggested Kelly, but if you suggested 3 out of 4 votes that we were apart of, then how was i in control?

CJ: Name a move you did without nick. Obviously voting me out nick did without you but is there any move you did without nick?
3294 days 12 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ: Name a move you did without nick. Obviously voting me out nick did without you but is there any move you did without nick?

Hoping that I am not perceived as nicks puppet because I definitely wasn't XD
Just one move?
The second tribe swap Nick had nothing to do with how either vote went down. I had to do all the talking with the freshies and if it wasn't for myself reaching out to them then nick or I would have been premerged. I gained Courtney's trust and nick had nothing to do with that whatsoever. If we are being straight up then I believe nick played a safer game than I did and I believe I made more moves.
That's my opinion though and I am sure nick thinks differently :) any more q's?
3294 days 12 hours ago
cjuddy
Nick and I honestly played very individual games at the merge
3294 days 12 hours ago
cjuddy
And actually it was the first tribe swap sorry.. Got that mixed up
3294 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Nick: Obviously if you perceived i was running our alliance, you thought i was, but can you give me an example? like if i suggested a vote or forced you to do something? because you were the one who told me to do steve, you were the one who said to do matt, you were the one who said to do jake t. Idk who suggested Kelly, but if you suggested 3 out of 4 votes that we were apart of, then how was i in control?

The second tribal I wanted to do Clair but you fought and fought so we did Steve. At the merge I wanted Clair again but we wound up doing Matt because it was majority. Again you didnt wanna flip the vote to Jake T. but did. I felt it was always a struggle to get you to do what I wanted, and complained when we where not doing your way.. Just how I felt sorry...

And I do agree Connor played harder unti merge, but my game was for sure not safer after
3294 days 12 hours ago
Warthhogs
Connor: Name a move that you made and basically convinced everyone to vote that person

Nick: I hate you so no question for you
3294 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Nick: I hate you so no question for you

Thanks babe hate you too <3
3294 days 12 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor: Name a move that you made and basically convinced everyone to vote that person

Do you mean a unanimous vote or a vote in which the person I targeted went home?
3294 days 11 hours ago
mrcool
My vote is random.org since my only friend here CJ didn't make FTC.
3294 days 11 hours ago
Warthhogs
A vote in which you targeted someone

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!