This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3308 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
@eric because you were always loyal to the people you sai you would be loyal too. I think you were being genuine when you said how you wanted nick, Eric and me as the final 4
3308 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
sahmosean
mrcool
My vote is random.org since my only friend here CJ didn't make FTC.

Cj is in ftc lol

Okay
3308 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
I'm voting CJ  since Nick rig the Fire making contest in Great Britian.
3308 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
I would like to point out that I really wasn't in control of that 3 person group. Idk what reality nick is living but every hour they would message me and say the vote is changing and all I did was tell them to just choose someone and stick with it and not change so much. If that's what it means to control a group then I guess I did but that's not what I consider controlling
3308 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
You got voted out Adam
Go cry somewhere else
3308 days 6 hours ago
manalord
I live in a fun reality tbh Adam <3
3308 days 6 hours ago
manalord
Erik i feel like you where loyal to me. You where loyal to a lot of people but your loyalty was a detriment to your game, as its the reason your on th jury.
3308 days 6 hours ago
manalord
JS Matt if the FMC in GB was rigged you would have won
3308 days ago
mrcool
manalord
JS Matt if the FMC in GB was rigged you would have won

I' still voting CJ, and by the way I have more brain cells than you outside of tengaged.
3307 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
*stands up*

First of all, congrats to the both of you.

CJ and Nick, if you would make a research on how I vote for a winner in my previous group games, you will find out that I have two criteria to base my winner on.

Number one, I don't vote for people, who voted me out, to win. I would hate myself if I did that. But there were case, which left me without a choice. Just like today. Both of you voted for me, without a particular reason at all. Nick, you told me before the night Adam got voted out that you don't think of me as a threat anymore. But, BAM, you voted me out once you got the opportunity and I don't know the reason why, since you told me I am not a threat anymore in your eyes. So, you lied to me?

CJ, why were you always trying to work with me, when you know you will just vote me out once you get a chance? That is hypocrisy in my book. *shakes head*

So, you see, you both failed in my criteria number one. But don't worry, criteria number two is coming up. No one can argue that I am the most loyal and most honest castaway in this season. So it really pains me to see people who are back-stabbing their allies and lying to everyone's faces. It really makes me sad. :( Both of you failed on that, unfortunately.

So, I'm going to ask you questions, which I don't usually do, and I expect HONEST answers.

NICK

1) Why were you targeting me since Day 1?
2) You said in your opening statement that you would make this game unpredictable by targeting me. Why is that? So you think if I win, that would be predictable?
3) Why did you still vote me out after telling me that I am not a threat anymore in your eyes? You said that and I have a screenshot if you want. ;-)

CJ

1) Why were you always trying to work with me when we both know that we never voted together before my vote-off?
2) Were you being hypocrite to me?
3) What was your reason for voting me out?

I expect to read the "magic word". If I don't, then my vote would be randomized.

Thank you and good job. *smiles*
3307 days 20 hours ago
manalord
1) Why were you targeting me since Day 1?
- Right away you knew I was playing both sides. You where always hesitant to trust me, and that to me made you my biggest threat in the game, because you where the only person who I could never get to drink my Kool-Aid.

2) You said in your opening statement that you would make this game unpredictable by targeting me. Why is that? So you think if I win, that would be predictable?
- You where in the majority, and a core member of that. If I was able to pull the rug out and blindside one of the 5 remaning majority flops at that first merge tribal, the game starts hectic.

I think you winning wouldn't bepredictable persay however you where a huge threat to win due to you amazing social and physical gameplay.

3) Why did you still vote me out after telling me that I am not a threat anymore in your eyes? You said that and I have a screenshot if you want. ;-)
- I mean i lied to you. I always saw you as a threat. You even said as you left to 'keep playing both sides.' So its clear you knew what I was doing, and again and again I had tried to get you out in the merge and the Iron was hot that tribal so I took my chance to swing at it.
3307 days 18 hours ago
mrcool
Nick give me a description of EVERYONE in this season and you will get my Jury vote.

22nd. Will (WANJ) #Zaletu (7-2-1-1) Day 3
21st. Maxwell (Broniak) #Porrota (6-3-2) Day 3
20th. Cole (Cole91) #Zaletu (8-8-2 / 6-2) Day 5
19th. Steve (Steve4280) #Porrota (10-7) Day 7
*SWAP*
18th. Noah K (Noah_Kondon) #Zaletu #Hiru (4-2) Day 8
17th. Carson (CarsonWorld) #Porrota #Zaletu (4-2) Day 8
16th. Courtney M (CrazyCourtney0) #Zaletu #Hiru (3-2) Day 11
15th. Noah L (TheLogic) #Zaletu #Zaletu (3-2) Day 11
*SWAP*
14th. Austin (BatmanTDI) #Zaletu #Zaletu #Porrota (4-2-1) Day 13
13th. Andalib (Sackeshi) #Zaletu #Porrota #Porrota (5-1) Day 14
*MERGE*
12th. Matt (mrcool) #Zaletu #Porrota #Zaletu (7-4-1) Day 15 ~ Jury #1
11th. Jake T (Tundrahenry101) #Porrota #Hiru #Zaletu (3-2-1-0(5)) Day 17 ~ Jury #2
10th. Adam (adamsel) #Porrota #Porrota #Zaletu (5-3-1-1) Day 19 ~ Jury #3
9th. Clair (haycsclair) #Porrota #Porrota #Zaletu (6-2-1) Day 20 ~ Jury #4
8th. Kelly (Kelly0412) #Porrota #Hiru #Porrota (4-3-1) Day 23 ~ Jury #5
7th. Erik (ItsOfficial) #Porrota #Porrota #Porrota (4-3) Day 24 ~ Jury #6
6th. Sim (SomebodyAwesome) #Zaletu #Hiru #Zaletu (medically evacuated) Day 24
5th. John (Coffeybean94) #Porrota #Hiru #Porrota (5-0) Day 26
4th. Jake W (Warthhogs) #Zaletu #Porrota #Porrota (2-2) (Lost FMC to Connor) Day 27
3rd. Courtney S (TallaRejaei) #Zaletu #Zaletu #Porrota (1-0) Day 29
3307 days 18 hours ago
Coffeybean94
HEY GUYS. Well if I were a bitter jury member, Connor would be getting my vote because I knew he was sketchy. He flipped on me once when I had never talked to him so it was understandable. Courtney I trusted. More than anyone really. Nick as well. I play with my heart I will say. I did not want to let miss Kelly make me look like an idiot but it happened. I am not a bitter jury member. Give me 3 reasons why I should give you my vote after you couldnt even give me a pity vote during the week I was on a cruise and couldnt even vote
3307 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
I've been at a funeral all day, sorry, answers to come
3307 days 13 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ

1) Why were you always trying to work with me when we both know that we never voted together before my vote-off?  I truthfully wanted to throw any negativity we may have had from past games behind us, so when I reached out to you at the start it was completely 100% genuine and you'll see that once the game is over but like you said, we never really "worked together" did we? God knows why but your name was on the top of certain peoples hit lists the entire game and in the first merge vote your name was brought up as a potential vote off (as was everyones that day). At the merge I seriously wanted to work with you Clair, but I believe it was your first immunity win and Eric really showed his true colours with his help to you in the challenge. It may have been a tad paranoia, but from that point it seemed like you were tight with Eric and Eric was someone who I wanted gone. Eric was on my hitlist and the reason I voted you the day you left is because the side you were working with was willing to vote you off and ONLY you. Believe me I would have loved it to be someone else instead of you, but the consensus was on you and I knew in the longrun it would hurt Erics future game. Hope that explains it? I'm sorry Clair for how it may have went down.

2) Were you being hypocrite to me? I don't think I would call myself a hypocrite but there were some times in that game where I may have appeared to be 'shady' and/or disloyal.

3) What was your reason for voting me out? I talked a little bit about it in my first answer, but you and Eric were the new hot duo of the game and it was clear to everyone. At that point Eric was my main target, and truth be told he was one of my main targets from the start of merge due to some stuff that went down.. I can explain if you'd like. But certain people were not willing to vote for Eric that vote and I knew I wouldn't have the numbers. Your name had came up quite alot however, and i used that to my advantage because your "alliance" was willing to vote you off and I knew it would fracture their games for the future. Like i stated before, I would have much preferred to have voted someone different but noone was willing to vote anyone on your side, that wasn't you.

I am sorry Clair if the way I played made you think less of me but the way I play these games is different to the person I am outside of this. Whoever you vote for, and I think I said this in one of my confessionals, I would like to keep in contact with you after this stressful thing is over lmao, these games bring out the worst in us but your personailty is something unique to the group game community, thats fo sho

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!