This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3292 days 20 hours ago
cjuddy
Give me 3 reasons why I should give you my vote after you couldnt even give me a pity vote during the week I was on a cruise and couldnt even vote

1. I played hard from the start to finish and Nick basically admitted this in something he posted earlier in the forum "And I do agree Connor played harder unti merge". In my opinion he started off slow and while his game did pick up by merge I feel that there were times that his game was almost non-existent. The main one being the first tribeswap. It seemed like he had no drive and like he wouldnt have cared if he even left or not. I was talking non-stop trying to suss out different scenarios and if I wanted an easy vote I could have just said "you three (freshies) and myself vote Nick". That would have been it and he would have potentially gotten premerged.

2. You left in a unanimous vote and during that tribal there was an unclear division within the tribe with two different pairs. Nick/Jake and Myself/Courtney. Everyone was informed of your cruise and while this could have been the perfect opportunity to take out someone different, I was unsure if you would come on in time to send in your vote. I honestly think everyone was a bit too paranoid to give you a pity vote because of the possibility of someone flipping. Thats not really a reason to vote for me but the second reason you should consider voting for me is that I relied on my social/strategic game to get here as opposed to my physical game. I won a challenge when I thought I really needed it but my social/strategic game and connections made led me to the final 2.

3. I turned my weaknesses into strengths. My name was thrown around day upon day and after certain unsuccessful moves, such as my attempt at Nicks blindside, the odds seemed against me but I realised I fucked up. After Kelly's vote off i prepared myself for the backlash and I did get a bit of hate XD But somehow, here I sit in the final 2! The point of this was that throughout some uncomfortable scenarios and hardships in my irl life (which i won't get into because I don't want anyones sympathy vote) I never let this affect the way I played and I tried to play to the best of my ability, turning weaknesses into strengths as best i could
3292 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Hmmm... There was a loophole in Nick's answer to my first question to him. I knew his game since Day 1?! If I remember it right, we hadn't talked during pre-merge. Oh well. Maybe he was referring to first day of the merge. *shrugs shoulders* I don't know why I am always seen as a threat. Because I'm loyal and honest? That's it? So that's the reason Nick voted me out. I was a threat. Okay. Plus he lied to me. Anyway, I agree that I am an observant player. :-)

CJ, you said I was on top of certain people's hit list. Who are these people? You said everyone on my side are willing to vote for me. Well, if I'm not mistaken, only Kelly voted for me. John self-voted. Erik voted Sim with me. So I don't know where the "people-on-Clair's-side-are-willing-to-vote-for-me" came from. *scratches head* Plus you lied to me about not being tight with anyone in this game. *shakes head* But I do appreciate the fact that you came to me during pre-merge. I saw and felt the effort. :-)

One thing is obvious here. I was a threat, and I don't know why. *shakes head*

Good luck! ;-)
3292 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Give me 3 reasons why I should give you my vote after you couldnt even give me a pity vote during the week I was on a cruise and couldnt even vote

1- I had no choice. Me/Jake vs Courtney/Connor was set in stone. We didn't know who they where voting despie us having the idol (yeah I knew Jake had that second idol since around Erik's boot) So for saftey reasons we went with you just because we knew you would go. If there was a realsitc option (and you responded to my mails) Courtney would have gone that round tbh.

2- I feel like I came into this game with a MASSIVE target. People usually group me in the same catgory as Mearl and Gaia, so for me I knew I had to stay low until the right time (the merge) because otherwise I would be gone early ala Cole. So I think I was able to play the game with manging my target muhc better then others.

3- You are an alumn to my group game. We had a strong bond over that and 100% I wanted Final 4 to be me, you, Jake W. and Courtney after Erik left, but Connor won immunity, and then you left, so it just made that vote way to hard. I am sorry I voted you out as a freind and I REALLY hope you can forgive me
3292 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Hmmm... There was a loophole in Nick's answer to my first question to him. I knew his game since Day 1?! If I remember it right, we hadn't talked during pre-merge. Oh well. Maybe he was referring to first day of the merge. *shrugs shoulders* I don't know why I am always seen as a threat. Because I'm loyal and honest? That's it? So that's the reason Nick voted me out. I was a threat. Okay. Plus he lied to me. Anyway, I agree that I am an observant player. :-)

I didn't talk to you but others talked to me and many told me that you didn't trust me all pre-merge. When we merged It became clear you knew my plan was to play both sides. If that clears my answer up for you
3292 days 12 hours ago
manalord
2nd. Will (WANJ) #Zaletu (7-2-1-1) Day 3- Played on this season
21st. Maxwell (Broniak) #Porrota (6-3-2) Day 3- Pissed off Kelly the great
20th. Cole (Cole91) #Zaletu (8-8-2 / 6-2) Day 5- Decided to come in Strong unlike me, whichwas his downfall
19th. Steve (Steve4280) #Porrota (10-7) Day 7- FUcking Psycho, saved Adam's ass though
*SWAP*
18th. Noah K (Noah_Kondon) #Zaletu #Hiru (4-2) Day 8- PLayed WAY to hard
17th. Carson (CarsonWorld) #Porrota #Zaletu (4-2) Day 8- I tried saving him, but he was in the majority of the flops and that costed him due to him and Connor being at ends
16th. Courtney M (CrazyCourtney0) #Zaletu #Hiru (3-2) Day 11- Never was on a tribe with so its hard to say, but you did something wrong if you out
15th. Noah L (TheLogic) #Zaletu #Zaletu (3-2) Day 11- We got Courtney on our side and kept her
*SWAP*
14th. Austin (BatmanTDI) #Zaletu #Zaletu #Porrota (4-2-1) Day 13- This annoying fuck.. he talks to much tbh
13th. Andalib (Sackeshi) #Zaletu #Porrota #Porrota (5-1) Day 14- #Sackeshi'sKingdom
*MERGE*
12th. Matt (mrcool) #Zaletu #Porrota #Zaletu (7-4-1) Day 15 ~ Jury #1- Bad Ass, but tbh I was really loyal to you when we where coming into the merge and you tried to lie about me.
11th. Jake T (Tundrahenry101) #Porrota #Hiru #Zaletu (3-2-1-0(5)) Day 17 ~ Jury #2- Glue holding the flops allaince togeter, Had to make the move when I could, really sweet and loyal guy though
10th. Adam (adamsel) #Porrota #Porrota #Zaletu (5-3-1-1) Day 19 ~ Jury #3- Wanted him out for EVER. He is controlling and annoying.
9th. Clair (haycsclair) #Porrota #Porrota #Zaletu (6-2-1) Day 20 ~ Jury #4- The sweest girl ever. If she got some blood on her hands I think she would be a bigger threat then she already is
8th. Kelly (Kelly0412) #Porrota #Hiru #Porrota (4-3-1) Day 23 ~ Jury #5- Crazy but she has quickly become a friend of mine. I love this crazy bitch who tried to blindside me.
7th. Erik (ItsOfficial) #Porrota #Porrota #Porrota (4-3) Day 24 ~ Jury #6- Hes a good player, however hes too conerined about jury votes and it made everyone want to get him out
6th. Sim (SomebodyAwesome) #Zaletu #Hiru #Zaletu (medically evacuated) Day 24- I love Simantha, and hes not on jury so I dont have to kiss his ass, but I still love him <3
5th. John (Coffeybean94) #Porrota #Hiru #Porrota (5-0) Day 26- John is the sweetest guy ever. Me and him where like PB and J however the time came where I had to play ti safe and sadly I had to take out John
4th. Jake W (Warthhogs) #Zaletu #Porrota #Porrota (2-2) (Lost FMC to Connor) Day 27- My Partner in crime this game. We had a tight duo since the merge, and Im really upset he lost tha FMC to COnnor. But it is what it is...
3rd. Courtney S (TallaRejaei) #Zaletu #Zaletu #Porrota (1-0) Day 29- She pissed everyone off liek me and connor, however I genuinly feel like she had done slightly better at preserving votes, and I think shes just more likeable then me/connor
3292 days 6 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ, you said I was on top of certain people's hit list. Who are these people? You said everyone on my side are willing to vote for me. Well, if I'm not mistaken, only Kelly voted for me. John self-voted. Erik voted Sim with me. So I don't know where the "people-on-Clair's-side-are-willing-to-vote-for-me" came from. *scratches head* Plus you lied to me about not being tight with anyone in this game. *shakes head* But I do appreciate the fact that you came to me during pre-merge. I saw and felt the effort. :-)

I seriously felt like I wasnt that 'tight' with anyone, the first vote Maxwell left and I 100% thought that someone else was leaving that night. I thought that I was in the majority, and in a sense i felt blindsided too XD People who promised one thing did another.. I am sure you felt the same way through out this game at certain points?
3292 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
I am still waiting for CJ to answer my question regarding the people who were targeting me hard before I cast my vote. :-)
3292 days 5 hours ago
cjuddy
Everyone who was left in the game was informed that you were leaving the round you did and knew about it
3292 days 5 hours ago
mrcool
Nick you did that for nothing you dumb shit, I still voting for CJ.
LMFAO
3292 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
No. You said I was on top of certain people hit list. Who were these "certain people"?
3292 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Matt, you asked a question, I answered it becasue its my duty as a finalist. Weather you give me your vote or not is up to you.
3292 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
*sighs*

Few minutes left before I go to work. I'm afraid I won't be able to vote if I don't vote now.

Nick, you were a good player. But you tried so hard to vote me out since Day 1. So I don't want to write your name down.

CJ, I feel like you've been holding back to answer some of my questions. You didn't answer my question fully.

So I will let my heart decide for me. My brain is saying one thing, but I will follow my heart. :-)

Good luck.
3292 days 4 hours ago
manalord
I totally understand why your hesitant to vote my name down Clair. Either way no hard feelings
3292 days 4 hours ago
cjuddy
Saying you were the  "top" of peoples hitlists might not have been the best choice of words, but what I am trying to say is that whenever the discussion of a vote came up that many people were never hesitant to throw your name on the chopping block. This happened since the start of the game. Like when Nick wanted you gone early I had no idea why he wanted you gone and certain people may have "voted" with you but they had every bit of knowledge that you were going home that day and did not try to stop it at all. If I know someone is going home I won't try and butter them up for a jury vote and it might cost me the game but alas, it is what it is.
Hopefully that answered the question Clair haha, if not I will try again.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!