This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3308 days 18 hours ago
mrcool
Jimbo avater looks like he about to suck a big dick.
3308 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
mrcool
My vote is random.org since my only friend here CJ didn't make FTC.

Cj is in ftc lol
3308 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Shhhhhh Jimbo :x
3308 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
Connor - why should i vote for you when you spent most of the game SO FAR UP ADAMS ASS YOU COULDNT SEE THROUGH HIS SHIT and then suddenly thought you became some great strategist, cause you werent.

Nick - Why are you the most disgusting piece of shit i have ever seen and your ugly and nasty and make me throw up everytime i see your face i hope you wont win this game.
YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL IN THIS GAME
FORGET YOU
FUCK YOU
3308 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Kelly... I know I am.. However It was fun.. You where crazy and making your life hell brought you level of bitch to the next level, it made you succeed more and more in life and slayying the peasants, so really you should be thanking me.

I let you see a level of bitch you didn't know exist so your welcome.
3308 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I called it from the beginning lol! Congrats guys on a great game. I had lots of fun playing and may the best player win.

Connor- why was I chosen to be eliminated when I did? And don't say u have no clue...

Nick- why did u want to work with the freshies over your fellow flops?
3308 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Nick- why did u want to work with the freshies over your fellow flops?

I never really committed to them however they where WAY more divided and I saw more opportunities to make ti to the end with whoever I wanted then with your side who was fairly  solid until after you left.
3308 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Idk who to vote for out of the both of you because you both played good games. :x

So here is how I will decide my vote - Say one thing about each of the Jurors that you learned from talking with them.
3308 days 17 hours ago
manalord
tundrahenry101- Wayy to loyal
Adamsel- Controlling as Fuck
haycsclair- Observent
Kelly0412- Bad Ass Bitch
mrcool- Fucking Nuts
ItsOFficial- Loyal in a werid way
Coffeybean94- Sweet
Warthhogs- FUNNY
TallaRejaei- Quiet
3308 days 17 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor - why should i vote for you when you spent most of the game SO FAR UP ADAMS ASS YOU COULDNT SEE THROUGH HIS SHIT and then suddenly thought you became some great strategist, cause you werent.

People seem to have an idea that Adam was calling all the shots and was the "ringleader" of the trio that was nick, Adam and I but that was pretty untrue as Adam seemed to be playing kind of UTR and like he has said before, we were all shocke as to why the opposing side always seemed to choose to target him over myself or Nick. I don't think I was up Adams ass at all but I guess everyone will perceive me in there own way haha. I trie to play the best individual game as I could and I ne'er stuck down to one alliance and blindly followed them to the end. The goal was to get to the end an hopefully win. The day you went home was a complete fuck up on my behalf but I take credit for the fuckup as it resulted in your vote off when it was supposed to be nick leaving.
3308 days 17 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor- why was I chosen to be eliminated when I did? And don't say u have no clue...

You were chosen to be eliminated that day because you never seemed to be stuck to one side and I could never get a read on where your game was at and honestly that is the sign of a good player because you were unreadable lmao. You were a wildcard this game and those are the most unpredictable players in these games! I feel bad that I lied like I did that game to you but the possibility of an idol popping up was high and that was the vote after I almost went home so I expected the vote to be between you and I honestly!
3308 days 17 hours ago
cjuddy
Tundra - independent
Adam - loyal
Clair - physical
Kelly - sassy
Matt- crazy XD
Eric - loyal
Coffee - strategic
Warthogs - independent
Courtney - social
3308 days 17 hours ago
cjuddy
If you want an explanation for why I chose your word then I'll do it happily
3308 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Same tbh id be happy to explain my werid choices for yall
3308 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Explain sluts *winks*

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!