This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 1

Topic » Big Brother 1

2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
[WEEK 3]
2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 15, 2016 18:14:20
SerenityFirefly
SerenityFirefly
Vote and confessional
chris2pei
So Bryce was expelled, and now Ethan might get voted out. My whole game is basically dying at this point, this sucks.

Vote to evict Hufus
2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Jalen's answer:

>1. For the first time you're not nominated, thoughts?
Thank god it feels good for once save
2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Ethan's answers:

1.Thoughts on Jonas using Instant Eviction power?
My thoughts on Jonas doing that is he probably wants me gone really bad just because Hutus has done nothing this game and has been kinda floating and I've been really clear that I'm here to play and he's scared of that

2.Confident Hufus goes home over you?
I'm not confident at all I think I'll be going home just because I have made a couple of enemies that will be working against me by I have been campaigning so u never know all I know is that the vote will be close
2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Isaa's answers: (he just now answered my question on week 1)

1. Reaction on getting nominated early? Not surprised. I know everyone is affraid of me and just stereotypes me and my gameplay be of my name. So since my name is badgirlsclubfan they think I'm all about drama and shit. And these hoes nom me be I won last season of ur group game. Like SO WHAT! Who in this cast hasn't won a group game or done well and just be I did good in survivor mean nothing about big brother so these hillbilly hoebags need to stop attacking me. But bitch you best believe Imma win that veto be I don't need to win comps until I need to win comps lol and this is probs a do or die situation for me since everyone doesn't wanna strategize and they all just want an easy vote off of someone obvious
2. Any alliance already formed? Yeah with ny. He's cool and we worked well together in two other group games a while back.
3. If you win veto and take of yourself off the block, are you targeting Bryce next week? Yes lol I want him gone after that
4. Thoughts about the casts? It's a small cast with twelve ppl but I think I'm surprisingly liking all these ppl so far.
2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Ny's answers:

>1. Who's you target this week?
My target is Ethan. He turned his back on me and told people I was working with I was his target so obviously I want him gone!

>2. Did you have the votes to get him out?
I'm not exactly sure on this one. If people think I'm a unrest they might try and keep Ethan so he targets me. He's pissed off a few people already though so I might have the votes

>3. Was your HoH worth it?
Yeah! I was able to form a relationship with Jonas and I think we pulled off a good move!
2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Jonas' answer or confesionalllll (woah, that's a first! <3)

>1. Woah, what a shocking move. Do you think it could target you in the back in the following week?

Ehhh who even knows I'm about to start playing this game for real though. I'll be HoH next week, I'm calling it now tbh. Final 7 is when I've learned to make moves in BB games, and thats what we are approaching. At final 7 you are 1 week before the traditional moves that people make, some people get scared and do it at week 6 because if it back fires then they can still play in veto 100% but I personally want to take out a good player next week. Either NoBow Isaa or Serinity (Im working with all of them but those are who I view as the people standing between me and winning).

The reason for using the satan power this week is because A) Now I can't be backdoored and B) now it can't be used again next week or whenever to get me out without the chance at a veto which is going to allow me to start playing this game now because honestly these kids suck at comps and last BB game I played I used this same strategy, Won HoH at final 7 Veto at Final 7, Veto at Final 6, Veto at F5, HoH Final 4, and Part 1 and 3 of the final HoH and went on to win the game. I'm hoping I can replicate that same amount of success in the challenges here because I've kept my options open and just stayed alive long enough to where I can maneuver freely these final weeks without anyone feeling betrayed when I get them out, but I'm going to start soon enough (next week) that a MAJORITY of the jury will see me as a player that I'm going to become and not the floater I have been. I don't need to win a perfect game, I just need a majority of the votes and I was able to establish myself as a player this week without putting a target on my back by not taking the easy route and I look to build on that in the coming weeks.
2723 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Deeanna's answer:

>1. Reaction on Jonas using Instant Eviction power?
love it because now it can't be used later on!
2720 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
WEEK 3 RANKINGS - according to their activity in the house.

1 Ny

2. Jalen

3. Isaa

4. Hufus

5-6. Deeanna
5-6. Ethan

7. Jordan

8. Jonas

http://imgur.com/a/sV0pY
2720 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
2720 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
2720 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
2720 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
2720 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
2720 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!