This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3321 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
"HighNoon
make an outfit that is able to be in the rain; so rain-ready wear."

take a seat
3321 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
I mean I can go ahead and copy and paste what he said when posting the thread itself and tell you to take a seat, however I'm a classy queen and I'm going to let you make a fool of yourself while I cackle in the corner.
3321 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
You're ghetto
3321 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
You classy sweety your drag name is from some bitches comedy routine
3321 days 6 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* THIS. SEASON. IS. CRAAZZYYY!! We have another Buckel bitch, we already have 2 fights and the game just started, I am so nervous about my look, and everyone is just so perky and over-confident! Rory and Brittany didn't have to deal with this!
3321 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
Confessional: so we got yet another Buckel and another ugly I mean Patrick in this thing may the fued begin
3321 days 6 hours ago
rory17
You can't see other people's confessionals......does anyone know that?
3321 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
Giraffez hunny I don't have the time or effort to go and look at your drag name and quite frankly this is my first time playing and I'm only going to need one time playing to win this game while you on the other hand from what I looked at last season seem to haven't won yet and you're still trying. Goodluck sweety.
3321 days 6 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional: Everyone is acting special and I hope L-A goes all Monica Beverly Hillz on this hoe.
3321 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
Last I checked you once quite a game so I'm not worried about you
3321 days 6 hours ago
rory17
*quit

Before you insult people, learn to spell
3321 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
And who do you think you are
3321 days 6 hours ago
rory17
Since I last checked, I am pretty sure I am Brookie Cookie Booty Tooty Pooh
3321 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
Last time I checked giraffez I whooped your ass in a game once so I'm not worried about you too much either :*
3321 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
And what game was that

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!