This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Socotra Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Socotra..

3135 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Sean/Renegades:

So, to explain yesterday a little bit. I'm trying out a new strategy for group games, and it's called improv, basically. I go around, baiting people with scenarios that, in Tengaged Survivor, make no difference. How a person reacts will give me a good read on how they're playing the game. From what I gathered yesterday, either (A) not many people are talking to Jordan or (B) He's not some boring, serious gamebot. Either way, the fact that he played along makes him a good ally for me to have, because if not many people are talking to him, he's up for grabs as a vote, and if he's not that big of a strategist, it's beneficial for me to keep him close. Of course Jordan could still be close with James, and there is a slight chance he ratted me out, but what motive would he have? In the conversation I came off as some loon who thought a machete mattered on Tengaged. Unless he sees through my strategy, Jordan has no reason to come after me, especially since I quickly bowed to his suggestion, which should make him think I'm an easy vote.

Do I think this strategy is going to work? Not at all. But I'm definitely going to give it my all and if push comes to shove, I plan on introducing everyone to my brand new idol. Time will tell how good of a read I have on these people. I think today I'll rope someone else into my little web of improv, just to see what happens.

Of course, there are people who know my style in this game like Gaia who won't be falling for squat. Those are the people I need to either get on my side as serious allies are cut very quick. Time will tell, I guess.
3134 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Renegade628:
Just saying I love the aesthetic of Perryi being a flop. I feel like it'd be more fun to be a viewer in this season just to get all the details, since no one wants to play the damn game with me it seems like. I wonder if Eli has managed to work himself into a good spot yet?
3134 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Andrew:

The tribe swap could completely screw up my game. If we lose a challenge, I could be gone. I am the easy vote after all. However, the other Qulan members volunteered to throw all of the challenges up to the merge. I'm completely fine with that. If you want to try and sacrifice your game by doing that and end up getting voted out, so be it. I really won't feel that bad.

Right now, I just need to get connections and lay low until the merge. If I get to the merge, then I can start to take charge and play more aggressively. Right now I just need to act like a sheep, just showing up for challenges and being an extra vote.
3134 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
AFTER PERRYI LOSES THE 6TH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE:

Scott:

lol that challenge was FUCKED and i put myself in the worst position just like that i'm a shit player lmao. like i'm already getting shit for showing up when we couldve just went off at the same time and forfeit LOL.
we should have an easy vote since its a matter of me vs an inact
but i think itll go down like this
Eli might vote for me
Daniel & Stoner will definitely talk to me i cant fuck this up now
Hpopo will probably talk to/vote for me and guilt trip me but whatever
3134 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Jordan:

So Harry just said he was going to lay down his torch. Steve and I are not happy. If we're merging anytime soon, we're going to be facing a minority, entirely because of him. I swear if he's ever on my tribe again I'm shooting him out faster than you can say asshole. Now Scott needs even more help.
3133 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
After "tribe swap" at final 12

Sean:

Jordan told me has an idol. Last thing I need is for him to win immunity to compound that. This is for his own good. Can't wait to see what happens when we eventually merge!
3133 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
James:

Finally something to talk about <3 So I am still on Qulan with 3 original Qulan and 3 original Hadibu. Steve and I have been close from the get go and I think Scott will be with us too. So the question is can we pull one of the original Qulan to vote with us and make it 4-2 or 3-2-1. I am thinking that Jay is my best bet to pull to our side. I have played bits and pieces with him over time but I know he is a GOOD player. I haven't talked much with Steve yet but I want to get Jay to vote Justin or Greg and then Steve, Scott and I to vote Jay out 3-2-1. That way it makes his vote basically nulled and gets us all through to the next round. There is still a lot to think about though so urgh...

This challenge is also very interesting. Personally I don't like it that much but nonetheless I am still going to work it :P. Right now I have talked to Steve and Jay. I am trying to get as few chips as possible. That is the smartest play as this challenge is a "closest without going over". If I give myself 5 of my own chips then I know 100% that 5 will either be exact or under my total which gives me a shot to win. If I convince everyone to give me zero chips and then it works then I get a correct score.... even if I get one or two from other people I am in with a shot as I am not going over with me score....

As I am still thinking about my official guess I will wait before officially sending you the message where my tokens are going :P You will get this later today :P
3133 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
After merge

James (when Steve thinks about quitting):

Really! URGH... this game is getting worse and worse. First accusations of game rigging from Steve seemingly out of nowhere and then he QUIT! QUIT! My number one just quit for no reason. Now original Hadibu are in an even WORSE position. FFS. We are outnumbered 7-4 or 7-5 if Eli joined us. DED. DEAD. This game was going so well and all of a sudden down the drain. I have like no allies. Everyone I thought I would merge with are QUITTING. This is just stupid. Now I have to try and pull off some miracle and pull TWO Qulan to my side. URGH.......... What a day in Socotra.
3133 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
James:

URGH. So much work. Right now I have devised a plan. Brining Hadibu + Eli. To tackle Qulan 7-5. If we vote Gregory... 1 - little chance of idolling, 2 - possibly a self vote?... Hopefully we can pull someone from the Other side to vote someone they aren't meant to and I can stay. I feel like I would be the target. Me or Steve. So hopefully we can tie 6-6 and then go to rocks with me as a vote option? That way I would be safe at least lol. IDK this is such a mess and I don't know what to do.. but im am gonna fight hard!
3133 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Scott:

https://i.gyazo.com/f6f2csjdkjk1e046a114.png
(WHY IS THIS ALWAYS IN MY INBOX I'M JUST PLAYING AN ONLINE SURVIVOR GAME)

i have no words for the swap what a traumatic experience.
Original Hadibu + Eli for some reason wants to vote for Greg. why him??? fuck i dunno either maybe he's a UTR U.nrobbed G.od or some shit who cares.
i'm gonna try and squeeze out some info just like i squeeze my di and then go over it like some fox mulder shit i'm gonna interrogate everyone
3133 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Jordan:

I won immunity, using.... the dumbest strategy ever. I really need to trust myself more. Now, right now Hadibu's down by one over Qulan, but Sean has an idol, and if he's dumb, I do too that I can use on someone. I'm not worried about this vote.... but I am worried about Eli. He's spent time on a tribe with two of each. I don't know if he wants a majority or to take out the higher power.
3133 days 3 hours ago
Lifer107
Steve:

I know where all 3 idols are... Greg has one. Jordan has one. Sean has one. Not many people really care about this game. But if I make it to the end I should win since I have too many friends in this game. James is targeting Greg... and I can tell Greg to play his idol to idol someone out and save him. I trust James though and Jordan. Jasper and "Stoner" are also close friends of mine. And Eli is kind of. Greg is my little brother. And Jordan is like in my frat and had me as his #2 friend. I feel this game is kind of stacked in my favor. The only person that has always came after me in games Daniel, and he always messages me to align with me at the merge and "tries" to plot for my demise. So I hope he goes soon. This seem like a walk in the park kind of game... it's just everyone is on a different side and I have to choose who I want to go to the end with.
3132 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Gregory:

So, I've made the merge and luckily Steve didn't quit, since I like him and we could help each other in the game. Right now, I'm going to focus on my social game after Jay voted me due to a lack of it, and I'll try to make strategic decisions, but I'm just going to try to make it Qulan to the end. Right now, the vote is for James (I suggested Eli at first) since he was trying to vote me out due to being "inactive." So, I'm hoping the majority will vote James or at least the rock draw will be in my favor.
3132 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Gregory (when voting James):

The only reason I can think of you thinking I was inactive was me throwing the challenges and then Jay's vote for me, which you might've thought was a self-vote. So, now that I think about it, maybe you just made assumptions.
3132 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Andrew (when voting James):

Sorry man that it had to be you, you seem like a cool guy. However, after talking to you, you are too big of a threat to the Qulan Alliance.

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!